• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8466 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 220

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 265 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:38 GMT
#4381
Rsoultin how you think of Oatsmaster this game? He seemed very inactive this compared to other games as I post earlier.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 22:38 GMT
#4382
On December 20 2014 07:37 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'll shenannie anyone right now I'm drunk with power!


LOL...11pm EoDs make me fill up on a nice hot toddy. Isn't it still damn early for you to be drunk?

I'm not drunk on alcohol i'm drunk on voting!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 22:38 GMT
#4383
On December 20 2014 07:37 Xatalos wrote:
Btw I don't think Tubesock even voted yet? He might ninjavote closer to deadline.


My vote has been on Holyflare for quite some time. I will not move it unless it can get either HF or Templar lynched.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 22:39 GMT
#4384
Oh missed that vote. Nvm
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 22:40 GMT
#4385
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
December 19 2014 22:42 GMT
#4386
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


And im scum reading alot of the people who are blindly following you. Id rather templar if we cant compromise. But hf you donkey...
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 22:43 GMT
#4387
I'm thinking HF will get the most mad. I'm so torn.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 19 2014 22:43 GMT
#4388
On December 20 2014 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


And im scum reading alot of the people who are blindly following you. Id rather templar if we cant compromise. But hf you donkey...


He's not a donkey. He's the most productive player in this game. You'd done more damage to this game than even I have.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:44 GMT
#4389
On December 20 2014 07:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


And im scum reading alot of the people who are blindly following you. Id rather templar if we cant compromise. But hf you donkey...

I had made a tiny case on Tubesock but now in the time people want to lynch him funny enough.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
December 19 2014 22:45 GMT
#4390
Vote Count as of 10:45pm GMT:

Tube (6): FF, Rasputin, Templar, HTS, Xatalos, LS
HF (4): SL, Lian, GB, Tube
Templar (4): Vivax, HF, Oats, Slam
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:45 GMT
#4391
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:46 GMT
#4392
Vote HF for great justice!!!
I'm adorable.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 22:47 GMT
#4393
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...


Last minute shenanigans are usually town-based since the scumteam have a hard time organizing anything so quickly.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:47 GMT
#4394
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...

He's a good lynch from my perspective. In fact I was the one who brought Tubesock back in the spotlight to Xata.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 19 2014 22:48 GMT
#4395
GB makes a good point on voting HF. If he's town he gets super mad, if he's mafia we get super glad...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:48 GMT
#4396
On December 20 2014 07:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...

He's a good lynch from my perspective. In fact I was the one who brought Tubesock back in the spotlight to Xata.

I mean rsoultin and Xata.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 19 2014 22:49 GMT
#4397
I may be having buyers' remorse here in about 12 minutes, I'll admit, however this is the most pushback I've gotten from my scumreads since the Templar wagon took place.

Plus almost all of my townreads are involved in it.

^^ So...if I'm wrong, Tube, sorry, bud. But I think this was the way to go.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 19 2014 22:49 GMT
#4398
On December 20 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
GB makes a good point on voting HF. If he's town he gets super mad, if he's mafia we get super glad...

He been super mad and he even said he wouldn't be here for EoD and told us not to fuck up.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
December 19 2014 22:50 GMT
#4399
On December 20 2014 07:48 Fecalfeast wrote:
GB makes a good point on voting HF. If he's town he gets super mad, if he's mafia we get super glad...


Not really worth ruining the game to get a moment's joy.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
December 19 2014 22:50 GMT
#4400
On December 20 2014 07:47 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2014 07:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 20 2014 07:40 rsoultin wrote:
Eh, I'm on the fence about Oats.

But since I'm scumreading GB and leaning scum on SL, anyone they want so desperately I'm reluctant to move to, to be frank.


Stop being stupid and see how fast the tube lynch got traction

And you wonder if he is a good lynch.

Lol...


Last minute shenanigans are usually town-based since the scumteam have a hard time organizing anything so quickly.


It's, however, slower to take traction because (1) scum will be against it if scum is the target of the shenannies and (2) town will doubt himself a little before joining the wagon because they don't have perfect information.

Proof: the lynch I led on mafia Robik on guilty mini mafia
Proof: the mislynch on me on Russia today
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 312
TKL 278
mouzHeroMarine 256
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18516
Calm 2953
Shuttle 1002
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 91
Zeus 50
Free 43
sorry 29
Trap 21
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 20
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 17
Rock 16
Bale 16
Aegong 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4462
pashabiceps954
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu0
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1786
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt680
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes275
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr87
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• EnkiAlexander 23
• Hinosc 11
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2804
• WagamamaTV563
League of Legends
• Nemesis3098
• TFBlade687
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 5m
INu's Battles
17h 5m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.