• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 265 Next
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 15 2014 21:39 GMT
#3361
*sigh* actually I don't know about HF. I suck.
'better still, a satisfied man'
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:41 GMT
#3362
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#3363
On December 16 2014 05:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Two slips in 1 game what the hell is this madness?
##unvote
##Vote ritoky


Please quote either "slip"
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
December 15 2014 21:44 GMT
#3364
Lol ritoky may have stepped in it hm? He still hasnt bothered to claim who he tried to shoot. Sad. He only had to keep his details super general and he wouldnt have been caught. No problem with voting one of my only 2 strong scum reads from day 2. No problem at all.

if weve got something wrong, rit, now is the time to defend yourself. id suggest a defense that doesnt involve presents ^^ Will vote when i get home from work
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#3365
On December 16 2014 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
Lol ritoky may have stepped in it hm? He still hasnt bothered to claim who he tried to shoot. Sad. He only had to keep his details super general and he wouldnt have been caught. No problem with voting one of my only 2 strong scum reads from day 2. No problem at all.

if weve got something wrong, rit, now is the time to defend yourself. id suggest a defense that doesnt involve presents ^^ Will vote when i get home from work


I shot you
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:45 GMT
#3366
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:47 GMT
#3367
On December 16 2014 06:45 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.


How much money you wanna bet?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:48 GMT
#3368
On December 16 2014 06:47 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:45 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.


How much money you wanna bet?


Betting outside of the game is against the rules.

But I'll bet the game you didn't.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:51 GMT
#3369
On December 16 2014 06:48 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:47 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 06:45 batsnacks wrote:
On December 16 2014 06:41 ritoky wrote:
On December 16 2014 05:15 batsnacks wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho


This never happened btw. There are no such notifications for missed shots/role blocks.

Not really sure why town ritoky would need to lie about this.



? What are you talking about?

First, there are such notifications because I got one.

Second, are you claiming the ability to shoot people? Because that would make you mafia.


You -really- should have said I was reading wrong, or that you said the wrong thing. Now you're committed to having received a notification.

...and you didn't.


How much money you wanna bet?


Betting outside of the game is against the rules.

But I'll bet the game you didn't.


Well, you would lose the game if you made that bet. I received the notification, it is in my inbox. The fact that you are claiming to KNOW FOR CERTAIN that failed kills do/do not receive notifications means that you are CLAIMING a killing role. With Arnold dead, that makes you 100% mafia.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:51 GMT
#3370
well at least soft claiming.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 21:55 GMT
#3371
bat traps™ too strong yo

didn't you know that?
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
December 15 2014 21:57 GMT
#3372
Templar why would you vote without understanding? I personally have no idea whether Palmar sends notifications so will have look at rit and consider this separately.
'better still, a satisfied man'
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
December 15 2014 21:57 GMT
#3373
On December 16 2014 06:55 batsnacks wrote:
bat traps™ too strong yo

didn't you know that?


unless you were trapping all the idiots who sheeped you without a single word of explanation, dunno what you're talking about
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
December 15 2014 22:03 GMT
#3374
On December 15 2014 15:47 Holyflare wrote:
I also sent my present out yesterday. Happy birthday.


My birthday is December 15th. HF saw my icon change, I hope others did too. Just for the record, I will never open a present, I will pass it on. Should I die in the night, it will not be due to a death present.

There wasn't much reason to post for me as the wagon was on Holyflare. It needs to go back there or to one of my other suspects. In case you forgot:

Holyflare
Sicklucker
KelsierSC
The_Templar
Froggynoddy
Lightningstrike


My reasoning hasn't changed. If anything my thoughts have been reinforced.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:03 GMT
#3375
On December 16 2014 06:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2014 06:55 batsnacks wrote:
bat traps™ too strong yo

didn't you know that?


unless you were trapping all the idiots who sheeped you without a single word of explanation, dunno what you're talking about


Assuming that I didn't know what I was talking about was a bad decision.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 22:08 GMT
#3376
On December 15 2014 13:07 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 13:05 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:58 ritoky wrote:
On December 15 2014 12:51 GlowingBear wrote:
Ritoky, did you waste your bullet?
If yes, who did you try to shoot?


I had to shoot, at least how I read the present info was that there was no holding it for another night allowed.

As for claiming who I tried to shoot, I am going to wait a little bit longer for that; interested in what a couple people have to say.


We're you notified?


of what?

i was notified that my attempt to kill failed. i assumed it was due to RB, because i sincerely doubt any1 would protect who i tried to shoot. it did not say specifically RB tho

This is your slip since you wouldn't of been notified unless you are scum trying to kill someone.
Tube's slip
On December 12 2014 10:37 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2014 09:53 Alakaslam wrote:


##kelsierSC

Yes


YES.


He is of the 5.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 22:09 GMT
#3377
On December 16 2014 07:03 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 15:47 Holyflare wrote:
I also sent my present out yesterday. Happy birthday.


My birthday is December 15th. HF saw my icon change, I hope others did too. Just for the record, I will never open a present, I will pass it on. Should I die in the night, it will not be due to a death present.

There wasn't much reason to post for me as the wagon was on Holyflare. It needs to go back there or to one of my other suspects. In case you forgot:

Holyflare
Sicklucker
KelsierSC
The_Templar
Froggynoddy
Lightningstrike


My reasoning hasn't changed. If anything my thoughts have been reinforced.

You simply don't claim you got a present until after you use it...
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 15 2014 22:11 GMT
#3378
Here are the Two people wouldn't mind lynching
ritoky for his slip.
Tubesock who not only slipped but claimed to gotten a present so out of those whoever got the bigger train I will go with since I am more then willing to lynch them.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 15 2014 22:12 GMT
#3379
HF is the next lynch. ritoky had every incentive to vote him after how they spent d2.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 15 2014 22:13 GMT
#3380
On December 16 2014 06:57 froggynoddy wrote:
Templar why would you vote without understanding? I personally have no idea whether Palmar sends notifications so will have look at rit and consider this separately.

I understand it. I wanted the one who slipped to explain himself.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 265 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 26m
Patches Events
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.