• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11127 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 170 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 21:59 GMT
#1941
On November 30 2014 06:46 marvellosity wrote:
he has a very natural style of posting that he can kinda fake as mafia for a while, but he always drops off at some point if he's mafia. he'll always keep the drive as town

not necessarily 100% helpful in the short term, but you can try to read him normally in that case

Thanks, I guess...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:00 GMT
#1942
On November 30 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
Taking a break from driving.
HolyflRe

One of Damdred or Sent

One of Sno, super Wave

This is where I'm at right now. My money's on HF, sent, Sno but HF Damdred Wave is reasonable too. I don't think JAT and HF fight this much scum-scum; haven't soecifically looked at their interactions but what I remember doesn't look like town-town. Sno's refusal to be helpful whatsoever and is inane. Otherwise Read my filter.

What about Palmar?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 22:05 GMT
#1943
On November 30 2014 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2014 05:28 marvellosity wrote:
i'd probably like to read a couple of his mafia games to firm that up, but i cba right now

if anyone else wants to read a couple of his mafia games and see if he does the unjustified anger at something similar, feel free


This guy.

Just reading THIS game is asking enough. Reading other games I don't even.

So, have you read THIS game?

I'd be surprised if he even read role pm.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:07 GMT
#1944
On November 30 2014 07:05 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2014 05:28 marvellosity wrote:
i'd probably like to read a couple of his mafia games to firm that up, but i cba right now

if anyone else wants to read a couple of his mafia games and see if he does the unjustified anger at something similar, feel free


This guy.

Just reading THIS game is asking enough. Reading other games I don't even.

So, have you read THIS game?

I'd be surprised if he even read role pm.

Doesn't mean he can't be scum though?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 22:10 GMT
#1945
I'm out of your most probable scum team now geript?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:14 GMT
#1946
Damdred you know that you will have to play your little heart out tomorrow if you are town, yes? These pointless little questions are not going to cut it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 22:15 GMT
#1947
Oh trust me I know
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 22:16 GMT
#1948
On November 30 2014 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
Taking a break from driving.
HolyflRe

One of Damdred or Sent

One of Sno, super Wave

This is where I'm at right now. My money's on HF, sent, Sno but HF Damdred Wave is reasonable too. I don't think JAT and HF fight this much scum-scum; haven't soecifically looked at their interactions but what I remember doesn't look like town-town. Sno's refusal to be helpful whatsoever and is inane. Otherwise Read my filter.

What about Palmar?

I don't really see a team he fits on. I know this isn't whooly accurate but a while back in champions maybe or pyp mini Marv gave a heuristic for reading Palmer. Basically as town, palmer has 2 gears: on a scale of 1-10 he's either a 0 or an 11. Whereas as mafia he's like a 6-7 because he hates playing mafia but tries to not drag his team down by being lunch able. Usually I just read Marv and sheep his read on Palmer in game but that's nonexistent this game.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 22:16 GMT
#1949
On November 30 2014 07:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:05 geript wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2014 05:28 marvellosity wrote:
i'd probably like to read a couple of his mafia games to firm that up, but i cba right now

if anyone else wants to read a couple of his mafia games and see if he does the unjustified anger at something similar, feel free


This guy.

Just reading THIS game is asking enough. Reading other games I don't even.

So, have you read THIS game?

I'd be surprised if he even read role pm.

Doesn't mean he can't be scum though?

It's sarcasm JAT.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:18 GMT
#1950
On November 30 2014 07:16 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On November 30 2014 06:56 geript wrote:
Taking a break from driving.
HolyflRe

One of Damdred or Sent

One of Sno, super Wave

This is where I'm at right now. My money's on HF, sent, Sno but HF Damdred Wave is reasonable too. I don't think JAT and HF fight this much scum-scum; haven't soecifically looked at their interactions but what I remember doesn't look like town-town. Sno's refusal to be helpful whatsoever and is inane. Otherwise Read my filter.

What about Palmar?

I don't really see a team he fits on. I know this isn't whooly accurate but a while back in champions maybe or pyp mini Marv gave a heuristic for reading Palmer. Basically as town, palmer has 2 gears: on a scale of 1-10 he's either a 0 or an 11. Whereas as mafia he's like a 6-7 because he hates playing mafia but tries to not drag his team down by being lunch able. Usually I just read Marv and sheep his read on Palmer in game but that's nonexistent this game.

Fair enough. I remember that read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 22:19 GMT
#1951
On November 30 2014 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I'm out of your most probable scum team now geript?

Maybe. I need to figure out you/sent bc that's what things hang on to me. Haven't had time to deep dive the way I want yet.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 29 2014 22:22 GMT
#1952
Fun fact: I don't think I've ever played a game where Marv was mafia. I also don't think I've ever read Marv wrong.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 29 2014 22:23 GMT
#1953
On November 30 2014 07:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I'm out of your most probable scum team now geript?

Maybe. I need to figure out you/sent bc that's what things hang on to me. Haven't had time to deep dive the way I want yet.


Well i'm here to answer anything for the next few hours if you have questions
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:41 GMT
#1954
On November 30 2014 07:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:19 geript wrote:
On November 30 2014 07:10 Damdred wrote:
I'm out of your most probable scum team now geript?

Maybe. I need to figure out you/sent bc that's what things hang on to me. Haven't had time to deep dive the way I want yet.


Well i'm here to answer anything for the next few hours if you have questions

I'd rather see you do stuff on your own without us having to force you to.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 29 2014 22:46 GMT
#1955
On November 30 2014 07:22 geript wrote:
Fun fact: I don't think I've ever played a game where Marv was mafia. I also don't think I've ever read Marv wrong.

easy to read me town when i'm always town in games with you, amirite
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:47 GMT
#1956
On November 30 2014 07:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 07:22 geript wrote:
Fun fact: I don't think I've ever played a game where Marv was mafia. I also don't think I've ever read Marv wrong.

easy to read me town when i'm always town in games with you, amirite

That's mean. He seemed so proud...
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 29 2014 22:49 GMT
#1957
still super regretting not just sticking on damdred. think there's a pretty good chance he's mafia still
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
November 29 2014 22:50 GMT
#1958
On November 30 2014 06:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2014 06:48 Palmar wrote:
On November 30 2014 05:28 marvellosity wrote:
i'd probably like to read a couple of his mafia games to firm that up, but i cba right now

if anyone else wants to read a couple of his mafia games and see if he does the unjustified anger at something similar, feel free


This guy.

Just reading THIS game is asking enough. Reading other games I don't even.

So, have you read THIS game?

No, not really

Bits of it though.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 29 2014 22:51 GMT
#1959
just a bunch of nondescript posts today
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
November 29 2014 22:53 GMT
#1960
On November 30 2014 07:49 marvellosity wrote:
still super regretting not just sticking on damdred. think there's a pretty good chance he's mafia still

I know
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 331
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1383
actioN 465
BeSt 215
Dewaltoss 166
firebathero 85
Barracks 59
Zeus 57
Sexy 40
Trap 37
soO 28
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 19
Shine 19
zelot 16
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7486
qojqva2188
Dendi831
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1007
Fnx 791
x6flipin444
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5889
crisheroes5258
Liquid`Hasu631
Other Games
Beastyqt647
B2W.Neo566
ceh9500
byalli374
ArmadaUGS175
Khaldor148
KnowMe142
C9.Mang0132
TKL 112
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr58
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV260
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH302
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 56
• blackmanpl 21
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Nemesis3708
• TFBlade953
Other Games
• Shiphtur336
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 22m
Stellar Fest
19h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.