• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10037 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 22:20 GMT
#2275
On December 01 2014 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Really unable today to be super active at work.

But I still think super sent and Sno are my top scums

You work on a sunday? Where I live it is a holiday too...
Anyways what about tomorrow? You promised to play and we will lynch you 100% if you don't.



Yep, I'm always off on Mondays, since I had to work thanksgiving I'll have most the week off so I can play lots
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 22:29 GMT
#2278
I've talked about you a bit ago.

Sent still isn't scrum hunting isn't really doing anything still is forgettable. No reads besides nulls, put his vote down and did nothing.(even though he admits his vote is omgus)

Sno is meh could be mafia with his weird push I need to filter him
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 23:29 GMT
#2298
On December 01 2014 08:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Meh. I'll see what he comes up with when he's not busy.

Is there anything to even talk about at this point? I don't see reasons to lynch anyone else until Damdred does stuff.



If I'm so scrum then there gas to be some interactions or lack thereof with my mate's look for the other scrum don't waste the day
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 30 2014 23:41 GMT
#2304
It's not just on me to keep the thread going obi, just because I'm going to be lynched doesn't mean you have to stagnate in the thread.

You haven't even commented about html saying things about you or any other reads you depend on me doing things wth. Obi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 00:06 GMT
#2321
Because you literally said I should do stuff and then said I can't do stuff till scrum damdred does stuff. People don't know if your scum or not so do something instead of arguing about doing things and thro we ing the blame on Palomar for you not doing things
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 00:15 GMT
#2332
Give us reads obi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 00:55 GMT
#2350
Reads obi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 01:18 GMT
#2361
On December 01 2014 10:02 Superbia wrote:
Damd, when was I mafai with you?


Weren't we mafia together in ffl2?

I'd have to look for the other game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 04:05 GMT
#2369
This is silly, and if I flip town?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 04:30 GMT
#2371
Nobody but host and I know my alignment 100% but sno is going under the assumption in a sure lynch and only talking about information gathered if I flip scum and not even considering id I'm town. Sadly its the reality I face atm, even Marv is basically on that but I'll at least clutter the thread with all my thoughts before I die tommorow.

Just annoying overall basically getting killed because of wifom and weakish association with rayn
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 06:14 GMT
#2381
On December 01 2014 15:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 13:24 Holyflare wrote:
On December 01 2014 13:05 Damdred wrote:
This is silly, and if I flip town?


"if"

What's the opposite of "when"?

That word belongs there.


stop focusing on me, you are being useless for town atm. If you think I'm scum and your town how does what you doing find the ladt mafia? Give reads sent

@obi why waste a vote on someone you think is town in hf and blue at that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 14:52 GMT
#2460
Yea just woke up not to long ago read what I missed.

@ Marv, I literally find it almost impossible to defend against your case. WHO is more dangerous in a game in the long run wave or damdred? The answer should be obvious even though I'm improving wave is still the better player and there was enough distrust of wave in the thread to perhaps get a mislynch on him and then what happens today? We revert back to a GB or Damdred lynch. Your case is weak and lazy Marv and the only reason I'm leading in such a landslide is a majority of people aren't doing shit and sheeping you and the thread is legitimately satisfied with doing so, and you cba to do anything else so yea no way would you be my top town today even if I wasn't being lynched.

@obi sorry I have to sleep at some point passed out after the last post I made sucks but it happens. You gave a lot of reasons to town read me and made it sound like I should be town read but then said I gave to pick up my play. If I did enough to look towny to you why do I need to pick up my play to get you to save me doesn't make sense.

@Palmar, you out of the loop old man besides eight now I've moved out of lynch bait status generally xD.

Sno, sent aren't doing much of anything besides afk voting on me.

Obi looks scummy now after looking towny early d1, its not so much lack of effort or lurkiness why he looks bad to me. It stems from willing to fight over nothing giving strange reads idk hf does have a point at looking like you are scum.

Geript still is town though his read on sno gives me a bit more pause but besides this cycle he was really active pushing things.

@super, meh I forgot you replaced in I'll look for the other game we played together.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:07 GMT
#2461
Sent has said that d1 is his least favorite day. Gave null reads as his only reads, get into d2 and nothing but maybe 6 posts total most of them kill famdred. He isn't helping thread and he is letting himself slide into a background even though he said he had a plan. Don't let him play d3 like this if he doesn't get vigilante killed please.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:14 GMT
#2462
Sno and rayn have an interesting interaction about the first game they played together. Not sure if its note worthy but tone wise it read strange to me especially with rayns flip in mind which could lead to bias. Besides that sno never did push palmar and just said he was moving on hasn't mentioned palmar really since has only lurked d2 saying my lynch will be informed which is shit. Activity wise almost five pages d1 and three posts sd2....

He probably has the best chance to flip scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:17 GMT
#2463
HF is probably town here, the claim is neglible because of his history of fake claiming. His indifference to the GB lynch is strange in retrospect, but his analysis and pressure on people in thread seem to come from a town mindset pushing things forward.

JAT is town cause he's jat

Palmar is idk lazy scum maybe or lazy town idk
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:20 GMT
#2464
I still think super could be scum but his slight pressure to try to get my reads in the thread at the time gives me pause in that regard if I wasn't the lynch today I would probably give super a pass till tommorow but look at what I said earlier closer then see if its still true as the game goes on and current actions.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:33 GMT
#2467
There sounds like a but there marv
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:53 GMT
#2480
Thoughts on what i've posted JAT please.

@Palmar, could you go into more specifics and be awesome like that.

@Marv i'll think about it but then i'll make the promise and right at eod you will shenanigans the lynch back on me the truth is out there....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 15:54 GMT
#2482
palmar ninja'd me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 17:00 GMT
#2508
On December 02 2014 01:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
damd why aren't you here trying to deflect things to other people or figuring things out?

This is a good point. From what I've read so far of today, Damdred has been trying to pull a Sn0.


Uhhh I answered that yesterday as I was working and just got done eating lunch. Why point this out with that conclusion when I have been here today doing things and answered this yesterday
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4030
Mong 85
ToSsGirL 54
sorry 50
Noble 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King156
Other Games
summit1g8079
WinterStarcraft601
ceh9356
Sick157
Happy132
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur577
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.