• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8996 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 170 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 15:56 GMT
#2981
Yes, not really.
Minimal effort.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 02 2014 15:59 GMT
#2982
While I don't disagree that there's a good chance maf have a roleblocker (especially vs JK/Doc/Tracker), that would mean that marv ate a doc save, a JK action and a mafia rb all in the same night.

Although I suppose if I was scum I can pretty safely claim roleblocked so ur right it doesn't make a ton of sense.

I just want to prove i'm the doc
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2014 16:00 GMT
#2983
i've decided sentinel is a million percent mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2014 16:02 GMT
#2984
although i'm not so sure
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 02 2014 16:03 GMT
#2985
On December 03 2014 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
i've decided sentinel is a million percent mafia


Tempted to roll with this.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 02 2014 16:03 GMT
#2986
On December 03 2014 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
i've decided sentinel is a million percent mafia

See? Should have lynched that guy instead of damdred. I mean even if he by some miracle didn't get a mafia rolepm he is still a million percent mafia.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2014 16:06 GMT
#2987
yeah we should. I did leave it in your capable hands, mind you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 16:10 GMT
#2988
On December 03 2014 00:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
While I don't disagree that there's a good chance maf have a roleblocker (especially vs JK/Doc/Tracker), that would mean that marv ate a doc save, a JK action and a mafia rb all in the same night.

Although I suppose if I was scum I can pretty safely claim roleblocked so ur right it doesn't make a ton of sense.

I just want to prove i'm the doc


there are not 2 doctors
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 02 2014 16:15 GMT
#2989
sentinel is the chosen one
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 02 2014 16:19 GMT
#2990
On December 03 2014 01:10 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2014 00:59 Sn0_Man wrote:
While I don't disagree that there's a good chance maf have a roleblocker (especially vs JK/Doc/Tracker), that would mean that marv ate a doc save, a JK action and a mafia rb all in the same night.

Although I suppose if I was scum I can pretty safely claim roleblocked so ur right it doesn't make a ton of sense.

I just want to prove i'm the doc


there are not 2 doctors

i know, i'm the doc
plammer is just a jk
i mean or maybe scum but that doesn't seem very likely
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:21 GMT
#2991
JK is effectively medic. sn0, what are your thoughts on sent?
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 02 2014 16:21 GMT
#2992
JK is effectively JK
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:22 GMT
#2993
Marv I can't handle these sick knowledge-bombs.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:22 GMT
#2994
pls stop
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:24 GMT
#2995
Like 2 PRs who can prevent KP vs single KP mafai? Nope.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 02 2014 16:26 GMT
#2996
That's because Sn0 is not telling the truth.
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:27 GMT
#2997
On December 03 2014 01:26 Palmar wrote:
That's because Sn0 is not telling the truth.


[image loading]
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 02 2014 16:30 GMT
#2998
And I don't think JAT and I can be friends after he voted sent and left the vote 4v4 last night. Damdred was pretty townie during the last hours of the day.

Also if, Sn0 is mafia, I am basically the most awesome person in the world thanks to early game post analysis and having vote on mafia 2 days in a row. Maybe you peasants should listen more often.

I am tempted to just randomly JK into the unclaimed players who could be mafia (geript, superbia, sent, obi, jat etc) to try to stop the night kill.

Or I might JK Sn0.... who knows? I might even JK HF or Marv? The jail is my oyster.
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 02 2014 16:32 GMT
#2999
I trust your judgment Plammar (not really).
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 02 2014 16:33 GMT
#3000
Also, in case I play dota or wow tonight and don't come online before I'm dead (which seems sort of likely), lynch marv in lylo, but don't even consider it until then. If he hasn't found mafia by lylo he's either a) mafia or b) bad, in which case it's a glorious way to end the game anyway.

Don't lynch HF, he's probably town. JAT is actually probably town too, he's just bad. Last time a game was going sorta badly it was blatantly obvious that JAT literally didn't give a shit about the game and he was mafia, I said something super smart like "JAT knows this game is a train wreck and he doesn't care", but I didn't follow through on it.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
OSC
9h 41m
Replay Cast
9h 41m
OSC
22h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.