• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10947 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 170 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 22:27 GMT
#2681
On December 02 2014 07:23 Palmar wrote:
tbh damdred, your solution to the game seems to be shoot literally everyone that isn't you. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of just killing everyone that isn't me, but it doesn't seem to be a very viable plan in your current situation.


I'd lynch sno and probably sent and shoot marv later. <3 and i figured part of yours would make you chuckle
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 01 2014 22:27 GMT
#2682
On December 02 2014 07:27 Superbia wrote:
Real quick. Who has played with sn0 before? I need a link to a town game and possibly a scum game as well.

Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 22:28 GMT
#2683
On December 02 2014 07:27 Superbia wrote:
Real quick. Who has played with sn0 before? I need a link to a town game and possibly a scum game as well.

Geript listed some games earlier. Look into his filter.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 22:29 GMT
#2684
9) Jat

I think JAT is pretty towny, his early fights with HF look bad and his weird fight with Rayn over the lie pretty much confirms him to me. Rayn does not bus his buddies very much d1 and is not known for it so I think it clears him in that.

however the rest of his filter looks good, hes critically thinking about the lynch even if hes consolidating to make sure one will go through. When marv put his case about me together, JAT did vote me but he put a bit more thought into it if a town damdred would appear, also his pressure on me looked pretty towny trying to get me to do stuff instead of just laying down and trying to help town.

The way hes went about this game really shows that hes town I think.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 22:30 GMT
#2685
Thats it for my reads i'm here for the next 30 to answer anything about them or anything else game related. I'm not a blue role or anything just a VT so don't have that to worry about
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#2686
On December 02 2014 07:10 Superbia wrote:
Why are you only interested in the game when you're about to get lynched?

Awful and unhelpful post.
On December 02 2014 07:16 marvellosity wrote:
I could switch to sn0 tbh, he just disappeared when the pressure went away

Yeah. I very much agree. I can live with a loss due to lazy idiots that refuse to play as town and get mislynched but I have a serious problem with losing against this kind of mafiaplay. I don't think I want to tolerate this kind of gameplay.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 22:31 GMT
#2687
On December 02 2014 07:27 Superbia wrote:
Real quick. Who has played with sn0 before? I need a link to a town game and possibly a scum game as well.

Jesus bro, there's a list of them somewhere in the thread.

Such lazy, not reading the game.

On December 02 2014 03:15 geript wrote:
Sn0 looks absolutely nothing like his town games.
Town
Neat and TIdy
Hogwarts
I'm a Cop
Witchcraft
Mafia
SMB

Here's the glaring differences I've seen from his town play:
As town he's not a complete asshat and seems to actually enjoy himself
As town he's actually makes comments and tries to be helpful regardless of blue/green
As town he wants to win but fears looking dumb more than losing

As mafia, he's a whiny asshole who trieds to add as little to the thread as humanly possible.

Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 22:35 GMT
#2688
oooh. Marv came back.
##unvote
##vote Sn0
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 22:35 GMT
#2689
Come on Marv. I'm getting my nurse outfit on as I speak.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 22:35 GMT
#2690
I haven't actually double checked if geript's observations are true, but if they are this guy should be lynched with fire.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 22:36 GMT
#2691
geript what did you mean with the statistical thing at the start of the day?

Like you're trying to lynch your #2 town read from 40 hours ago or something.
Computer says mafia
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 22:36 GMT
#2692
I've certainly never played a game this lazy as any alignment
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 22:37 GMT
#2693
On December 02 2014 07:35 Palmar wrote:
I haven't actually double checked if geript's observations are true, but if they are this guy should be lynched with fire.

Then skim a few of them and check. He is definitely right about a big difference between this game and the towngames he listed. The scumgame isn't quite like this but more similar I guess?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 01 2014 22:38 GMT
#2694
Bah I thought I had a style-read on the way he posts, but it seems he switched styles halfway through his games, and his mafai game is from Jan.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 22:39 GMT
#2695
On December 02 2014 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 07:35 Palmar wrote:
I haven't actually double checked if geript's observations are true, but if they are this guy should be lynched with fire.

Then skim a few of them and check. He is definitely right about a big difference between this game and the towngames he listed. The scumgame isn't quite like this but more similar I guess?

Cba, if I'm putting in additional work I'm reading this game, not other games.

I'm voting him anyway for wanting to lynch me with nothing yesterday.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 22:39 GMT
#2696
On December 02 2014 07:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've certainly never played a game this lazy as any alignment

It's not entirely about that. In your towngames you actually play the game and do things from the get go.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 22:40 GMT
#2697
On December 02 2014 07:39 Palmar wrote:
I'm voting him anyway for wanting to lynch me with nothing yesterday.

?
try reading the thread
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 22:40 GMT
#2698
On December 02 2014 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 07:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've certainly never played a game this lazy as any alignment

It's not entirely about that. In your towngames you actually play the game and do things from the get go.

i've been over why from the get-go i gave up on doing thigns this game
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
December 01 2014 22:43 GMT
#2699
Day 2 Vote Count:


Damdred (5) : Marvellosity, [UON]Sentinel, justanothertownie, geript, Sn0_Man, Palmar, marvellosity, Holyflare, geript

HolyFlare (1) : Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi (0) : HolyFlare

Sn0_man (3): marvellosity, Palmar, Damdred, geript, geript

Not voting (1) :
Superbia



Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Remember, Voting is mandatory!
Next Deadline in
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 22:43 GMT
#2700
On December 02 2014 07:40 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 07:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On December 02 2014 07:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
I've certainly never played a game this lazy as any alignment

It's not entirely about that. In your towngames you actually play the game and do things from the get go.

i've been over why from the get-go i gave up on doing thigns this game

Then you can just die as far as I am concerned. If you are town consider not joining a game again if you don't intend to play it.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.