• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:09
CEST 00:09
KST 07:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9149 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 170 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 16:43 GMT
#2501
you can add more slots you know
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 16:45 GMT
#2502
On December 01 2014 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
damd why aren't you here trying to deflect things to other people or figuring things out?

This is a good point. From what I've read so far of today, Damdred has been trying to pull a Sn0.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 16:49 GMT
#2503
On December 02 2014 01:43 marvellosity wrote:
you can add more slots you know

Yah, but having HF be part of my top town would really sting as it means that I can't actually read HF in any game that I'm in. I'm not quite sure my ego can handle that.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 16:50 GMT
#2504
getting drunk would ease the pain
and might also make u call me top town again
its worth a shot
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 16:53 GMT
#2505
On December 02 2014 01:50 Sn0_Man wrote:
getting drunk would ease the pain
and might also make u call me top town again
its worth a shot

I won't be drinking again until after the lynch. Nowadays I pretty much only drink while watching football. It's kinda sad but it makes sure that I don't get a DUI.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 16:56 GMT
#2506
On December 01 2014 08:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 08:29 Damdred wrote:
On December 01 2014 08:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Meh. I'll see what he comes up with when he's not busy.

Is there anything to even talk about at this point? I don't see reasons to lynch anyone else until Damdred does stuff.



If I'm so scrum then there gas to be some interactions or lack thereof with my mate's look for the other scrum don't waste the day


Then...Find them?

You're on the hot seat bro.

On December 01 2014 08:35 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Telling us about "interactions" and then telling us to stop paying attention to you doesn't really help us at all.

These posts kinda bug me. I see mafia playing good cop a lot.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 01 2014 17:00 GMT
#2507
the problem as I see it, is if we lynch Sn0 and he flips town, we kinda have to lynch Damdred anyway
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 17:00 GMT
#2508
On December 02 2014 01:45 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
damd why aren't you here trying to deflect things to other people or figuring things out?

This is a good point. From what I've read so far of today, Damdred has been trying to pull a Sn0.


Uhhh I answered that yesterday as I was working and just got done eating lunch. Why point this out with that conclusion when I have been here today doing things and answered this yesterday
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 17:02 GMT
#2509
On December 02 2014 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
the problem as I see it, is if we lynch Sn0 and he flips town, we kinda have to lynch Damdred anyway

you've long ago concluded that you have to lynch damdred today regardless of anything
plus i'm town which helps

what happened to palmar anwyay he literally accused me on the basis of nothing insetad of making a reasonable case that i'm actively useless or soemthing then when I demonstrated taht his case is invented he ran away
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 17:03 GMT
#2510
On December 02 2014 02:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 01:45 geript wrote:
On December 01 2014 06:12 Holyflare wrote:
damd why aren't you here trying to deflect things to other people or figuring things out?

This is a good point. From what I've read so far of today, Damdred has been trying to pull a Sn0.


Uhhh I answered that yesterday as I was working and just got done eating lunch. Why point this out with that conclusion when I have been here today doing things and answered this yesterday

Have you done stuff since yesterday?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 17:03 GMT
#2511
Have you read the thread?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 17:04 GMT
#2512
To be honest Sn0 isn't responding terribly to this so now I'm unsure. His day 1 is still awful but I'm less sure now.

I'm off for now
Computer says mafia
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 01 2014 17:05 GMT
#2513
On December 02 2014 02:03 Damdred wrote:
Have you read the thread?

I'm catching up right now
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 17:06 GMT
#2514
nice i own
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 01 2014 17:08 GMT
#2515
On December 02 2014 02:02 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2014 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
the problem as I see it, is if we lynch Sn0 and he flips town, we kinda have to lynch Damdred anyway

you've long ago concluded that you have to lynch damdred today regardless of anything
plus i'm town which helps

what happened to palmar anwyay he literally accused me on the basis of nothing insetad of making a reasonable case that i'm actively useless or soemthing then when I demonstrated taht his case is invented he ran away


No you just demonstrated that you're more Shit than I thought you were so maybe my case that was based on you doing something bad could be explained by you being bad and not only by you being scum
Computer says mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:09 GMT
#2516
I'm Phone.

Expect nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:10 GMT
#2517
Palmar seems town though.
Retired.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 01 2014 17:11 GMT
#2518
theres some dissonance between palmar's last 2 posts lol
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 17:12 GMT
#2519
Show and explain sno
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 17:17 GMT
#2520
Dissonance? Where?

Also Damdred looks much better. Hrm.
Retired.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4351
Fnx 613
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN639
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21385
Other Games
• Shiphtur786
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 51m
Patches Events
17h 51m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.