• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

Russia Today Mini Mafia - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 170 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 00:06 GMT
#2321
Because you literally said I should do stuff and then said I can't do stuff till scrum damdred does stuff. People don't know if your scum or not so do something instead of arguing about doing things and thro we ing the blame on Palomar for you not doing things
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:07 GMT
#2322
why should i be aware of that? it looks very similar to me and you even said at the game it's because you had no time to play that game and here we are with your excuse of little time to play this game?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:08 GMT
#2323
On December 01 2014 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
why should i be aware of that? it looks very similar to me and you even said at the game it's because you had no time to play that game and here we are with your excuse of little time to play this game?


I used this fact as ammo during my one and only successful outing as scum so you should be aware that you don't have anything here.

What the fuck are you doing?
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:09 GMT
#2324
On November 28 2014 01:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I hate how people use the lurking thing to justify understanding my underdeveloped scum meta, especially when I was working irl for most of that game.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:09 GMT
#2325
this games post right there
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 00:09 GMT
#2326
On December 01 2014 09:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
why should i be aware of that? it looks very similar to me and you even said at the game it's because you had no time to play that game and here we are with your excuse of little time to play this game?


I used this fact as ammo during my one and only successful outing as scum so you should be aware that you don't have anything here.

What the fuck are you doing?

Why should anyone read you town if you don't do anything?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 00:11 GMT
#2327
And if people shouldn't then why the fuck are you complaining about getting questioned? Stop that and use your time in a useful way please.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#2328
I'm not telling you to "read me as town" because I'm not doing anything.

I'm saying that me being inactive/not having a 22 page filter doesn't make me mafia. Holyflare should be well aware of his inaccuracy in his Obi meta yet he's pushing my inactivity as something really important.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:13 GMT
#2329
On December 01 2014 09:11 justanothertownie wrote:
And if people shouldn't then why the fuck are you complaining about getting questioned? Stop that and use your time in a useful way please.


I'm defending myself?

>.>
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 01 2014 00:14 GMT
#2330
On December 01 2014 09:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 09:11 justanothertownie wrote:
And if people shouldn't then why the fuck are you complaining about getting questioned? Stop that and use your time in a useful way please.


I'm defending myself?

>.>

Yes. Stop that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:14 GMT
#2331
I'm not pushing your inactivity!? I'm saying your game right now looks exactly like a game where you were mafia in.

I literally do not understand how you can interpret that in any other way?????
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 01 2014 00:15 GMT
#2332
Give us reads obi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:15 GMT
#2333
On December 01 2014 09:14 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not pushing your inactivity!? I'm saying your game right now looks exactly like a game where you were mafia in.

I literally do not understand how you can interpret that in any other way?????


Underwhelming and inactivity go hand in hand, no?
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:16 GMT
#2334
no it means when you have been active your posts have said absolutely nothing really at all
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:17 GMT
#2335
or at least nothing that shows genuine ability to look into things and make conclusions
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 01 2014 00:22 GMT
#2336
On November 29 2014 05:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 05:54 Superbia wrote:
On November 29 2014 05:53 Damdred wrote:
K I'm a vt far as I know sorry I suck at mafia in general I guess


The fuck is this.


I still want to lynch you.


what happened to this superbia suspicion by the way? it evaporated into thin air, you also questioned wave over points on superbia shortly after on how they didn't make him mafia

it's gone
it replaced into "i'm sure we can get hf lynched" and then nothing more ever
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:25 GMT
#2337
Okay, I can see where you're coming from.

Give me a minute.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:26 GMT
#2338
On December 01 2014 09:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2014 05:56 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On November 29 2014 05:54 Superbia wrote:
On November 29 2014 05:53 Damdred wrote:
K I'm a vt far as I know sorry I suck at mafia in general I guess


The fuck is this.


I still want to lynch you.


what happened to this superbia suspicion by the way? it evaporated into thin air, you also questioned wave over points on superbia shortly after on how they didn't make him mafia

it's gone
it replaced into "i'm sure we can get hf lynched" and then nothing more ever


Didn't really disappear.

Was responding to geript about you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
December 01 2014 00:28 GMT
#2339
Does anyone even have a good reason to townread Superbia?

I remember marv/Jat coming up with meta reasons to call him town, but I couldn't necessarily say I agreed with them. He's this really weird entity I don't really know how to approach anymore.
Retired.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
December 01 2014 00:33 GMT
#2340
That doesn't explain your read at all.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 170 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes199
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 31m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.