• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12364 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 133 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 11:54 GMT
#1261
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 11:56 GMT
#1262
Towny looking

6. raynpelikoneet
8. Fecalfeast
4. liancourt
13. ritoky

Could be towny

7. VisceraEyes
2. The_Templar
12. Damdred


meh


14. Alakaslam
5. Hopeless1der
9. sicklucker
10. GlowingBear
11. Chezinu (was towny because he put vote on sicklucker at time I was thinking of doing the same but inactivity dwindles this down further and further and further)



4 mafia is quite large
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 11:57 GMT
#1263
On November 22 2014 20:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.


because he flipped blue

it's not flawed if you are town at all, people defaulted to a lurker lynch instead of a case that in any other game would be instantly sheeped
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 11:58 GMT
#1264
Holyflare, it makes perfect sense fot hopeless and templar to be mafia. I actually think it's quite possible because they started the train on killersos when they were both quite viably to get lynched. I believe there has to be at least 1 scum in them and if it was only one, why would the mafia there not sheep me\you onto the other? You, like i, know 100% sure we are not both mafia so the scumdude in them COULD, and probably would sheep me ot you, just because it is what we would want. Get what i am saying?

My problem however becomes next. Let's say we are both right and they are both mafia (which is really likely). The other people on killer were (based on last official votecount) gb and slam. Both of which are scummy as fuck. All scum voted for same target on d1? No fucking hell. Where are we wrong?

Could SL be scum? Damdred? And which one of gb\slam is town? Or both?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 11:59 GMT
#1265
Oh nvm you just posted. Yes i also forgot chezinu.
Could yoy now please look into templar? I am really fucking sure he is mafia!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 11:59 GMT
#1266
why is hopeless being mafia really likely now..!??!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 12:00 GMT
#1267
i just don't get the same feeling on templar rayn i dunno what to say, he didn't vote for a town read at all and he only posted null reads because I asked him to post about everyone
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 12:01 GMT
#1268
i'll reread him though i guess
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:04 GMT
#1269
On November 22 2014 20:59 Holyflare wrote:
why is hopeless being mafia really likely now..!??!

Because i read the pages i missed while sleeping in detail and yourcase makes sense.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 12:05 GMT
#1270
.... i don't even
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:07 GMT
#1271
On November 22 2014 21:00 Holyflare wrote:
i just don't get the same feeling on templar rayn i dunno what to say, he didn't vote for a town read at all and he only posted null reads because I asked him to post about everyone

I don't blame him for having null reads. I blame him for having null reads and not a fucking thing about it. He just isn't scumhunting.

I also asked him why he did something and he gave a bullshit reason first, aka lied. It doesn't make any sense to do so as town.
table for two on a tv tray
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 12:09 GMT
#1272
what lie?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 12:12 GMT
#1273
On November 22 2014 20:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 20:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.


because he flipped blue

it's not flawed if you are town at all, people defaulted to a lurker lynch instead of a case that in any other game would be instantly sheeped

Rayn am I stupid for thinking HF bringing up killers role is scmum?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 12:14 GMT
#1274
On November 21 2014 02:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
Rayn, I said that I didn't understand the thread at first and it only made any sense if I read it backwards.
I have lots of excuses for being a bad player because, surprise, I am a bad player. We can't all be as good as you are.

I linked that post because I wrote for a long time and I expected more activity

Also this:
What did you think would happen in a full 20 minutes? Like VE just claims town everywhere and your case becomes really bad?

I don't know Rayn, it was 4am

Of course you know. You wrote the thing in question.
thrawn is the only one who can use the "idk" excuse and he has 2/3 strikes already.

Fine. I thought my case might be obsolete by the time I posted it as I was going pretty slowly.

This chain
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:15 GMT
#1275
On November 21 2014 02:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
Rayn, I said that I didn't understand the thread at first and it only made any sense if I read it backwards.
I have lots of excuses for being a bad player because, surprise, I am a bad player. We can't all be as good as you are.

I linked that post because I wrote for a long time and I expected more activity

Also this:
What did you think would happen in a full 20 minutes? Like VE just claims town everywhere and your case becomes really bad?

I don't know Rayn, it was 4am

On November 21 2014 02:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2014 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:41 The_Templar wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 21 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
Rayn, I said that I didn't understand the thread at first and it only made any sense if I read it backwards.
I have lots of excuses for being a bad player because, surprise, I am a bad player. We can't all be as good as you are.

I linked that post because I wrote for a long time and I expected more activity

Also this:
What did you think would happen in a full 20 minutes? Like VE just claims town everywhere and your case becomes really bad?

I don't know Rayn, it was 4am

Of course you know. You wrote the thing in question.
thrawn is the only one who can use the "idk" excuse and he has 2/3 strikes already.

Fine. I thought my case might be obsolete by the time I posted it as I was going pretty slowly.

This exchange.
This is a straight out lie.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:16 GMT
#1276
Like, not only does he lie, but he also CONFIRMS HE DOESN'T EVEN REALLY THINK VE IS MAFIA WHICH IS WHAT I ACCUSED HIM OF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

fuck, do i have to type out every obvious thing so people can see it?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:19 GMT
#1277
On November 22 2014 21:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 20:57 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2014 20:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.


because he flipped blue

it's not flawed if you are town at all, people defaulted to a lurker lynch instead of a case that in any other game would be instantly sheeped

Rayn am I stupid for thinking HF bringing up killers role is scmum?

idk.
why don't you ask Holyflare what difference does it make instead of yelling HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 12:22 GMT
#1278
On November 22 2014 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 21:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 22 2014 20:57 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2014 20:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.


because he flipped blue

it's not flawed if you are town at all, people defaulted to a lurker lynch instead of a case that in any other game would be instantly sheeped

Rayn am I stupid for thinking HF bringing up killers role is scmum?

idk.
why don't you ask Holyflare what difference does it make instead of yelling HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?
He is using a flipped blue to further bury me. It's feels similar to what he said about VE using QTs to call me scum and that he's just burying me with inconsequential shit.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 22 2014 12:24 GMT
#1279
On November 22 2014 21:22 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 22 2014 21:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
On November 22 2014 20:57 Holyflare wrote:
On November 22 2014 20:54 Hopeless1der wrote:
"Didn't want to lynch our blue role"

WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?


My "best" information is flawed because you're pushing a towny and have a reputation for leading scum lynches Day 1.

I returned to thread, commented that I was back, made a vote count and wondered why no one was around.


Going to work now, out of cell range soon.
p.s. VE is my top scum.


because he flipped blue

it's not flawed if you are town at all, people defaulted to a lurker lynch instead of a case that in any other game would be instantly sheeped

Rayn am I stupid for thinking HF bringing up killers role is scmum?

idk.
why don't you ask Holyflare what difference does it make instead of yelling HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS BLUE?
He is using a flipped blue to further bury me. It's feels similar to what he said about VE using QTs to call me scum and that he's just burying me with inconsequential shit.

That's not what he is doing here.
He is calling you out because YOU tried to bury him for not being on a wagon that's confirmed town and calling him "shit at the EOD". Which is an unreasonable argument. What he did was pointing out your terrible logic.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 12:26 GMT
#1280
So Killer was a bad lynch? Afk into excuses into ptomises into afk? Really?
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.