• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8493 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 133 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 22 2014 03:34 GMT
#1141
My top scum read currently is SL for a multitude of reasons.

On November 20 2014 19:22 sicklucker wrote:
[image loading]

So I think people have jumped on a little quickly at 5am 3 hours into the game for me but ll try to keep up.

VisceraEyes is pretty town here . I dont think someone with 16k posts is going to make a 10 page case right out of the gete with pretty small evidence. I truly believe he thinks what he says.

I didnt think much of templars post but I cant wait to hear what rayn has to say about it because I think hes a pretty good town player, their both null for me now.

liancourt is scummy as hell. But im not sure I would ever come into the game as any alignment make my first post saying I havent read the thread then make a second post voting someone. So im not totally sure what this means is he usually like this?. He even said hes not going to read the thread. But the only game of mafia I ever played, the mafias were super obvious so im in the mindset of guilty untill proven innocent with him.


Lets start with the first bolded part. Read it, tell me does he have a real reason to read VE as town by the introduction into the thread.... Ok I gave you time to think about it, the short answer is NOOOOO its not reason enough to give someone a town read especially that early with the amount of information that was present in the thread at the time. It feels like he is trying to find a reason to townread someone and look like hes doing something in the thread.

Moving on to the next bolded portion of text to me this looks like the most whimsical scum read that their can be. I think such and such is scummy but i'll wait to see what <insert player name says> if he doesn't think much of the post why doesn't he elaborate on what is wrong in it and just go into it instead of trying to make someone else do something with it.

On November 20 2014 19:50 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2014 19:40 The_Templar wrote:
On November 20 2014 19:22 sicklucker wrote:


So I think people have jumped on a little quickly at 5am 3 hours into the game for me but ll try to keep up.

VisceraEyes is pretty town here . I dont think someone with 16k posts is going to make a 10 page case right out of the gete with pretty small evidence. I truly believe he thinks what he says.

I didnt think much of templars post but I cant wait to hear what rayn has to say about it because I think hes a pretty good town player, their both null for me now.

liancourt is scummy as hell. But im not sure I would ever come into the game as any alignment make my first post saying I havent read the thread then make a second post voting someone. So im not totally sure what this means is he usually like this?. He even said hes not going to read the thread. But the only game of mafia I ever played, the mafias were super obvious so im in the mindset of guilty untill proven innocent with him.

Rayn confirmed that I am mafia based on that one post because he is such a good town player.

I rarely see games where a town will act like liancourt is right now, especially on day 1. Will he really try to contribute to the discussion at all? He doesn't even seem to have a reason for doing this, but he is OK with calling me out for being mafia based on inactivity when I'm trying my best to ask questions that are somewhat relevant.


No let me clarify I said your post means nothing to me, as in I dont see it making you town or scum. Thats why I said both rayn and you were null for me. Im just curious what rayn has to say


backtracking under a little bit of pressure

On November 21 2014 04:17 sicklucker wrote:
I kinda wanna mislynch you again to ff ^_^. I got some time to contribute rereading the thread.
ritoky is town. Hes trying to keep the peace and get that horribly overreacted fight done with. I dont think a mafia ever has the balls or the motive to keep the peace when we have people threatening to veggie shoot people two hours into the gamee.


This is just a super weird post to me. Even if it was a joke this is something that mafia would say. Before this post with ritoky he looked ok but I do not think is enough to town read someone on it basically looks like another town read out of nothing.

Look at his scum reads basically everything he says can be taken back from. Templar was his top scum read and soon as Templar pus together a few posts he immediately retreats and says whops nope. Every single one of his scum reads can easily be moved from. And some of them he doesn't even acknowledge past a point (hf).

Overall I find SL to be one of the most scummy people in the thread,he seems to come up with his townreads out of thin air. Even though he posts it doesn't feel like hes sticking his neck out very far and is able to pull back very easily from whatever he is doing. I think hes a good shot at scum
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 22 2014 03:35 GMT
#1142
FF why not sos
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 22 2014 03:36 GMT
#1143
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:36 GMT
#1144
Why is everyone trying to change this lynch? How many games have I just straight up led you to mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:38 GMT
#1145
Like damd knows I have great reads on hopeless from fantasy football and here I am saying theres a 90%+ chance that he's mafia and he's doing his own thing
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 22 2014 03:38 GMT
#1146
On November 22 2014 12:35 Alakaslam wrote:
FF why not sos

I'm beginning to agree that lynching the lurker isn't that good an idea and I wanted to see who would follow me to SL. Nobody did.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 22 2014 03:39 GMT
#1147
Dammit hf why can't I think I'm right here? You don't even look at what I posted and comment
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:39 GMT
#1148
Sl is probably a very good lynch but i haven't read him well enough to endorse it like I have for hopeless. Just trust me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:40 GMT
#1149
On November 22 2014 12:39 Damdred wrote:
Dammit hf why can't I think I'm right here? You don't even look at what I posted and comment


I read it but I'm exhausted and spending my last energy trying to get people to consolidate onto a mafia that I'm sure of
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 22 2014 03:41 GMT
#1150
HF if the sl wagon stays stagnant I will switch to hopeless
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 22 2014 03:42 GMT
#1151
On November 22 2014 12:39 Holyflare wrote:
Sl is probably a very good lynch but i haven't read him well enough to endorse it like I have for hopeless. Just trust me.

And I still think sos.

But what HF. Unpack this scumread in a very short statement.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:42 GMT
#1152
I'm going to bed right now. I've given you a mafia on a silver platter so do what's right so I can wake up to good news.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 22 2014 03:42 GMT
#1153
Everything Damdred accused me of has been said already.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:44 GMT
#1154
On November 22 2014 12:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 12:39 Holyflare wrote:
Sl is probably a very good lynch but i haven't read him well enough to endorse it like I have for hopeless. Just trust me.

And I still think sos.

But what HF. Unpack this scumread in a very short statement.


Uncommitted, loose ends, not following up on or caring about own scum reads. Forgetting all about scum read and then being flippant when questioned.

I've summarised it quite a few times.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:45 GMT
#1155
On November 22 2014 12:28 Holyflare wrote:
I can't really stay up any longer... Please just look at hopeless' filter page 2 onwards when the game actually starts and then just sheep me

Repeated questions that lead nowhere with no follow up and lots of "what do you think about that person?" and "what about this person?"

Defending peoples thought processes and telling us what scum do (in regards to templars post) but it was actually quite the opposite and weird (he said mafia want to try and not scum read people in their posts which didn't make sense)

Scum read SL for interaction with VE but completely dropped any line of questioning to do with SL and despite scum reading him he doesn't even appear in his scum list. When queried where the read went the super weird response of you should have followed it up for me was given which does not show any kind of town playing in the dark thinking at all

Dismissal of ve, rayn and me but previously had town reads on us (maybe not ve?) when nothing had changed in between.


Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2014 03:46 GMT
#1156
Night
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 22 2014 03:50 GMT
#1157
so now that HF is gone we lynch him so he gets mad, right?

Or is that just palmar?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 22 2014 03:51 GMT
#1158
Normally just palmar
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 22 2014 04:23 GMT
#1159
Thread dies easy and this is scaring me

There is no tango.

HF I just don't see it.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
November 22 2014 04:35 GMT
#1160
back. seems like little has happened. VE showed up and then left, which is awesome.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 608
ProTech176
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16083
Calm 3027
Mini 316
Mind 84
910 69
soO 48
Dota 2
Gorgc5819
canceldota66
monkeys_forever41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4613
Other Games
fl0m2178
FrodaN890
Beastyqt554
olofmeister535
Liquid`Hasu294
Livibee189
C9.Mang0161
IndyStarCraft 138
QueenE65
ZombieGrub65
BRAT_OK 33
MindelVK6
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 0
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 43
• FirePhoenix17
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2902
• WagamamaTV383
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur679
• Scarra557
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.