• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9975 users

VI Titanic Mini Mafia: The Return of MSPaint - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 22 2014 20:35 GMT
#1410
On November 23 2014 05:29 sicklucker wrote:
We got 55 hours I wanna hear from other people. like all the people in my maybe list who barely type. (ff, chez)

what do you want to hear?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 22 2014 21:25 GMT
#1436
On November 23 2014 06:21 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 04:47 The_Templar wrote:
A bad paint drawing.


[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 05:59 GMT
#1537
[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 21:21 GMT
#1636
On November 24 2014 02:38 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 00:57 The_Templar wrote:
sicklucker
OK, I have a usable meta read on SL now that Campus mafia has finished, so now I'm re-evaluating what I think of him.

As town, he was extremely confident in how town he was, and basically used that "fact" in order to make cases and form reads. He also pretty much ignored WIFOM to do this.
+ Show Spoiler +

On November 07 2014 05:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 02:47 sicklucker wrote:
I think sentinal would be a better lynch then ima. He was who I ment when I think there were better targets earlier. He seemed so active in this game before I entered but since I have been I think hes posted once or twice. Hes the likely leader for alot of the mafia teams as he seems more experienced.

I feel like he went mute because he was caught in a bad spot because of kelsiers high risk high reward play and he doesint think hes on the chopping block yet or has just given up.

I think its more likely imma is a bad town then sentinel is a bad town. Maybe someone whos played with him before can give us more


ok I misread your message so disregard the second part.

Actually the fact sentinel saved cricket from the vote is very town to me Because I know im town. Im gonna have to take another look at sentinel

Sentinel where are you???!

(Note: he replaced Cricketer12)

On November 08 2014 04:01 sicklucker wrote:
lol now that was an acual "slip" even tho im town are watcher or medic should come out

On November 08 2014 05:03 sicklucker wrote:
Im not a good lynch today . Right now in both your mind im just this solo arrogant bad guy but you cant peice together any logical team mates for me because im town.

On November 11 2014 09:29 sicklucker wrote:
I think if breskes or another longshot is mafia he wins even with 3 lynches. He will just leave serejai me and elvis as the towns and they will just off me.

Infact theres 0% chance I dont get mislynched if this game goes on and I know im town so we really only have 2 chances to hit mafia in this game from my perspective.

I think this next lynch is very important ff and this is not the auto win your making it out to be, but then again you dont belive im town so..

On November 11 2014 15:00 sicklucker wrote:
So something we can go on is who do you think, would think that serejai is the medic? Because thats are last mafia. Im sure whoever was deciding who to block is are last one left since kush and sent didnt care about this game.

I know this is gonna get turned on me but im bringing it up anyway (because im town) but who do you think woulda thought serejai was the medic on day 2 and 3? Give a reason.

Im thinking he was targeted because he pushed me for something I said about the medic.


The list goes on. He also defended himself by saying "I would never do X if I was mafia so I must be town" in various ways. So basically, he based the entire game on him being town and actually took action based on this.

He also read players based on their actions based on their reads instead of commenting that these actions should be looked at by other people. So, his thoughts, however bad they might have been, were at least out there before he asked for opinions, at least when the people he was commenting on were talking about him in some way.

Now, let's look at this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 21 2014 20:49 sicklucker wrote:
Holy this is my first day one. Im giving my first reaction reads because im trying to help. Im sorry if there not up to your standards. Try to see that im trying with my inexperience I could lurk all day and no one would care.

On November 22 2014 07:02 sicklucker wrote:
The templars defense has stepped up some, I always sheep rayn its what I do im easily the newest player in the game. That being said his reads after his first 2 I liked really sucked. Sheep mode off

On November 22 2014 08:36 sicklucker wrote:
Glowingbears reason for voting me over his top scum (ve) is because he wants to get out a lurker. Ive had a slow start im not gonna make excuses but feel free to look at my filter in my other on going game. Im not a lurker I post ALOT probably too much.

On November 22 2014 14:01 sicklucker wrote:
FF why did you vote me anyway. I basically played the same this game if anyone here knows im a standard terrible town its you...

On November 23 2014 07:44 sicklucker wrote:
GB is a mafia in so many worlds. He voted for 3 towns or 2 if you dont believe me


As you can see, his play has been completely different. He seems to suddenly not confirm he's town all the time, but instead keeps pulling the newbie card. Since he barely did this at all in Campus, it's very suspicious that he would suddenly lose all confidence in his town play as town.
He did not re-evaluate for any of the first four after the previous game ended as those four posts were before Campus mafia LYLO was finished.

So, my belief is that he has been playing completely differently than how he played in Campus at almost the same time, and is therefore a different alignment.

Additionally, I agree with a lot of this case by Damdred, which is a decent scum read on SL.

[image loading]


I def pulled the newbie card multiple times even in my lylo defense. Also from this game I learned that players especially the weaker ones like to use all of the above as reasons to mislynch me. So as those players liked to use against me and put their whole case on. MAN THATS WIFMO or whatever. I woulda got mislynch if rayn didnt enter the game, so ya im def changing my town play im not a scrub.


On November 12 2014 09:17 sicklucker wrote:
I get what WIFOM is as a poker player thats pretty much all poker is. But in poker you solve WIFOM thats probably why you dont understand me


You know what wifom is already, pls don't
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:04 GMT
#1641
Aww what's up liancourt wanna talk it out? I'll vote temp after i go inside. Im insufflating the smoke from some plant matter and haven't downloaded a paint thing for my phone
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:14 GMT
#1646
Who said i was confied town? Lol
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:14 GMT
#1647
Confirmed
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#1650
On November 24 2014 07:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 07:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Who said i was confied town? Lol

Obviously, you're confirmed town because you might vote me

... He just had an arrow pointing from me to "not confirmed town"

I was asking why I was being unconfirmed town when I was never confirmed at all.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:21 GMT
#1651
Also I meant to ask, is there a reason rayn knows it's a medic save and not the luger failing?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:31 GMT
#1653
On November 24 2014 07:23 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2014 07:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
On November 24 2014 07:15 The_Templar wrote:
On November 24 2014 07:14 Fecalfeast wrote:
Who said i was confied town? Lol

Obviously, you're confirmed town because you might vote me

... He just had an arrow pointing from me to "not confirmed town"

I was asking why I was being unconfirmed town when I was never confirmed at all.

Oh. He read you town but it wasn't confirmed by the night actions I guess

He did not read me town he has me red, under you in his other picture
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:31 GMT
#1654
Are you even reading the game, temp?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 23 2014 22:47 GMT
#1666
On November 22 2014 13:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2014 13:50 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm back at T-minus 11 and I'm very drunk so I'll just type it out:

Emergency Votecount

KillerSOS (4): The_Templar, Hopeless1der, GlowingBear, Alakaslam
hopeless1der (3): Holyflare, VisceraEyes, ritoky
sicklucker (3): Fecalfeast, Chezinu, Damdred
TheTemplar (2): liancourt, raynpelikoneet
liancourt (1): KillerSOS
Damdred (1): sicklucker

rayn and Damdred still need a pic by the end of Night 1

This is the lynching priority order for clarification


I think there was at least 1 mafia on SOS. HF was wrong and VE is probably actually vig.
I could see ritoky hanging on that counterwagon in case people from killerSoS start switching.
I have lian and rayn as town and they are doing many more things than I so there's a little sheeping here too.
Sicklucker's vote was a throw away vote, not saying that's very alignment indicative but last game when he was a possible lynch target he hopped on the other bandwagon just to not die and he was town. No, he probably wasn't going to get lynched over hopeless or SOS but it feels more like trying to stay away from the wagons to avoid suspicion to me.

Vote logic and sheeping list:
probably mafia:
templar
ritoky

possibly mafia
GB
slam
sicklucker

probably town
lian
rayn
ve

everyone else meh
[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 24 2014 01:13 GMT
#1737
I would lunch SL or slam too
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 24 2014 20:37 GMT
#1864
I would vote slam instead of you, gb, for sure.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 03:45 GMT
#1952
I'm here I'll vote cheeze sammich, slam, gb, or templar
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 03:51 GMT
#1956
You asked if he had the numbers. Your pun game is awful
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 03:51 GMT
#1957
we*
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 04:11 GMT
#1964
Yeah I would totally vote cheeze, wtf
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 04:12 GMT
#1965
[image loading]
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 25 2014 04:15 GMT
#1970
On November 25 2014 13:15 liancourt wrote:
Oy

hullo, who you wanna kill?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 530
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g8138
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde143
ViBE120
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.