• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 20:15 GMT
#2690
I wanna see your faces after the lynch.
Good thing after my death sicklucker is basically confirmed scum
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 20:26 GMT
#2693
On November 14 2014 05:17 Serejai wrote:
Nonsense; sicklucker has already self-confirmed as town a dozen times.


Oh I must have forgot.
Thanks for reminding me sweetheart <3
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 20:44 GMT
#2698
uhm, never said bats is mafai.
lol.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 20:46 GMT
#2701
On November 14 2014 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 05:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
lol obi's in full lurkerscum mode.

I want to kill obi

Don't use that dumb video mafia (and tbh other forum's mafia aswell) meta stuff they do in games.
we have time. if we happen to miss we re-evaluate. we do not re-evaluate before the evidence is there.
that's a really bad thing to do.



that's a thing you called me scum for .

Rayn confirmed scum
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:09 GMT
#2706
Did I call you mafia recently?
I only said it's still possible you're not confirmed, since mafia can not-kill by roleblocking.

Breshke:
Well I think sicklucker is the most likely lynch to be mafia for reasons already displayed.
he caught rayn and rayn is continuing his fashion of shittalking me for no reasons. Still don't see where my play was as bad as people say, since people never point of stuff that's not a misconception or wrong.

Since Serejai and rayn sadly most likely are townie and I read you townie, there are only 3 people left in case people keep on sheeping sicklucker for no apparent reason:
ff
obi
Superbia

All three of them are weird.
Superbia is different than usual, which is WIFOM and I'm not sure what it means.
ff doesn't post much, but tbf not many people are and because of this town I can see why he can't be arsed.
Obi is really similair to ff/kush/sent, but since reason above that doesn't have to be indicative.

Soooo I'm sorry Breshke to not present you a good alternative.
rayn is making shit up but is confirmed so well, fuck.
Serejai was annoying for some time but she's most likely confirmed, fuck.

The three contestants all post little, but that's not much of an indicator and as I said I can feel why they're not.

So at this point my best guess it to blame Obi for "killing the cop", since it's the "best evidence" there is on anyone.
with an offchance of Sere or rayn fooling us a lot.

Good luck Breshke, I hope town doesn't lynch wrong too often.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:11 GMT
#2708
so considering all possible scenarios, which, since scum doesn't sit around scratching their balls all game are possible I'm scum?
This is becoming so ridiculous, but I guess that's rayn when he tunnels.
I like how I get blamed for "ignoring evidence" and he's yet to comment on me asking him like 3 times what he thinks of sl wanting our doc to claim and how that's terrible.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:12 GMT
#2709
please point out 5 things that are like that.
I'm sure at least 2 aren't correct or in the least scummy.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:21 GMT
#2712
^he asked the doc to claim.
And doing that ONLY exclusively hurts town and helps mafia since he's hunting blues.
More explanation needed?
This was already explained in great detail but I guess you don't notice negative things about your love of your life.
Like how is that not obvious.

I gave a reason already and I was at uni all day. I'm not researching why people are town, I don't care who's town.
I care about the people that have reads I like and of course I research about these persons.
I don't give a flying hoot about looking at why people are town when there's 6 left and I'm really sure about the mafia.

Please post 5 things that are bad/scummy in my play. I promise some won't actually be scummy, will be uneeded, or misconceptions.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:30 GMT
#2719
I'm town as well.
Claiming medic is retarded before end of game since he'll just get nightkilled and we'll lose a pr.
I always knew there is a medic in this game.
They can fake-claim as mafia, did you see this game.
Did you see KSC getting lynched for fake-claiming, which has been proven? Is he dead?
Roleblock can be put on mafia, but again, fake-claims are a thing you ignore.

Also as you know this is the first game for me with a lot of claims and I went from what I knew and saw scenarios where they aren't confirmed, so I posted my thoughts and posted the scenarios.
Also, everyone at the time was posting much more wild scenarios that are untruths. Mine are at least in theory possible!
This doesn't really hurt town or isn't mafia, since I didn't push anyone based on that more than "lean scum".

I'm playing very similair to that game, but this time I have a lot more legit reasons for my push I think.
Like how can you say it's impossible for me to be town when you have sicklucker posting like this in the game.
A lot of people even agreed on that and he almost got lynched already.

None of these are reasons that aren't WIFOM-could-be-town-could-be-mafia.

This is the worst case you made in your mafia career rayn.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:35 GMT
#2724
Breshke I will PM you about stuff after this game is over, which won't be soon.

I see some of your points, and I know I gotta improve, but the reasons I call this guy scum are what I think a lot more scummy than how I called you.
Also, have you seen people recently?
What do you think atm, what has been alignment-indicative the last 2 days.
I really don't see much, maybe I'm blind and there is a lot of stuff going on IRL that's distracting me.


I also like that I was right and 0 out of the reasons rayn posted aren't WIFOM-could-be-both.
This is so sad and funny.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:41 GMT
#2729
On November 14 2014 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 06:30 Elvis! wrote:
I'm town as well.
Claiming medic is retarded before end of game since he'll just get nightkilled and we'll lose a pr.
I always knew there is a medic in this game.
They can fake-claim as mafia, did you see this game.
Did you see KSC getting lynched for fake-claiming, which has been proven? Is he dead?
Roleblock can be put on mafia, but again, fake-claims are a thing you ignore.

Also as you know this is the first game for me with a lot of claims and I went from what I knew and saw scenarios where they aren't confirmed, so I posted my thoughts and posted the scenarios.
Also, everyone at the time was posting much more wild scenarios that are untruths. Mine are at least in theory possible!
This doesn't really hurt town or isn't mafia, since I didn't push anyone based on that more than "lean scum".

I'm playing very similair to that game, but this time I have a lot more legit reasons for my push I think.
Like how can you say it's impossible for me to be town when you have sicklucker posting like this in the game.
A lot of people even agreed on that and he almost got lynched already.

None of these are reasons that aren't WIFOM-could-be-town-could-be-mafia.

This is the worst case you made in your mafia career rayn.

I'll make this very easy for you:

Answer right now:
1) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is town?
2) Someone claims medic, 7town 1 scum left. What happens if the claim is scum?


Assuming this situation where we're not lynching scum anytime soon.
Also, at the point of time there was more than 1 scum left since that's the point in time he was posting it.

if scum:
after that day/night there will most likely be a mislynch since the confirmed town-scum can lead a mislynch and there'll be a mislynch and the doctor dead.
After the next day/night they will lynch the right guy and another guy gets night-killed.
4:1. only one mislynch from lylo.
Not that terrible for scum since he's most likely almost confirmed since he bussed his friend.

if town:
after that day/night there might or might not be a correct lynch, and the doctor is dead after that night.
Life goes on and nothing is gained, but a powerrole lost for having a confirmed town for 1 day.
Best scenario ever for town.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2731
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:42 GMT
#2732
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:43 GMT
#2734
Let's get from my one terrible case to another.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:44 GMT
#2736
It doesn't.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:55 GMT
#2761
Why am I not dieing anymore?


Not cool.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:59 GMT
#2769
sicklucker worst player ever not lynching me.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 21:59 GMT
#2771
On November 14 2014 06:58 Serejai wrote:
I'm always serious. Those of us who are town never make jokes. Play to win or don't play at all.



"I'm mafia I give up"
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 13 2014 22:00 GMT
#2779
thank god
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Elvis!
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany396 Posts
November 22 2014 23:54 GMT
#3566
SL for the love of mafia please reduce trying to confirm yourself by like 90% and at the same time post 400% more scumreads.
Thank you.
other people turn around and laugh at you - if you say - that these are the best days - of their lives. - Blur
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech154
Nina 95
JuggernautJason58
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 95
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7053
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota21
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt611
summit1g553
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
shahzam176
ToD170
C9.Mang0148
Trikslyr116
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV223
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 10m
Replay Cast
2h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.