• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7954 users

Campus Mafia (New/Newish Players Welcome) - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 181 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 22:15 GMT
#2801
So rayn to me you are saying "I am going to lose the game for town" because I know I'm town and I'm pretty sure you're town so "lynch fecalfeast then idk lynch me" is probably the most anti-town post I've read so far.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 22:17 GMT
#2802
On November 14 2014 07:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
So rayn to me you are saying "I am going to lose the game for town" because I know I'm town and I'm pretty sure you're town so "lynch fecalfeast then idk lynch me" is probably the most anti-town post I've read so far.

that sentence is impossible to be true.
table for two on a tv tray
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
November 13 2014 22:18 GMT
#2803
What if batsnacks lied about who he healed this entire time? AFK
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 22:31 GMT
#2804
On November 14 2014 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2014 07:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
So rayn to me you are saying "I am going to lose the game for town" because I know I'm town and I'm pretty sure you're town so "lynch fecalfeast then idk lynch me" is probably the most anti-town post I've read so far.

that sentence is impossible to be true.

k so i read my pm wrong and that's why my team gave up
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 22:31 GMT
#2805
thought it was weird my town pm had a link to scum qt
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 13 2014 22:32 GMT
#2806
how can you think i am town when i wrote the "most anti-town post of the game"?
table for two on a tv tray
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 13 2014 22:33 GMT
#2807
On November 14 2014 07:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
how can you think i am town when i wrote the "most anti-town post of the game"?

because I honestly don't think you went for the hail mary
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 01:21 GMT
#2808
Because your confirmed unless bats lost us the game for no reason. Bats was the one who said he saved rayn first it wasint the other way around.

Sorry for missing the vote, but I told everyone I would miss it and tried to help rayn lead the lynch on who I thought is most likely mafia before I went to sleep. Ive had elvis town all game, I think this is one time you shoulda sheeped me as I think obiwan was a much better lynch. I know elvis has no coherent thought process and not helpful so Im not surprised people went after him tho.

I feel like if ff is mafia we just lose. If rayns killed in the night thats one less hard vote for him.

Lets do a little census who here would consider voting ff?

If not I think the only one I can look at here is obiwan I need to reread and see if ksc being with kush and sent makes any sense. Obiwan if you are town its time to step up and help now.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 01:24 GMT
#2809
On November 14 2014 07:08 Serejai wrote:
Here's my day 5 vote

##vote sicklucker


Really? You just spent all day calling me town from what I just read. Just because elvis is town does not mean im even slightly scummier. Breske you should know this from last game aparently
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 14 2014 01:32 GMT
#2810
If we lose to afk scumclaiming serejai i'ma be pissed
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 02:08 GMT
#2811
On November 14 2014 10:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
If we lose to afk scumclaiming serejai i'ma be pissed


+1 Im honestly surprised everyone completely ignored him I thought it was gonna be a close vote between him and you
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
November 14 2014 19:10 GMT
#2812
Sucks. Wish the vote ended on Obi.

Only chance Sere is scum here is if they had a medicread on Rayn, which I seriously doubt.
Minimal effort.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
November 14 2014 21:09 GMT
#2813
Yo iam drunk lynch ff.
table for two on a tv tray
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
November 14 2014 22:00 GMT
#2814
Day 5


[image loading]


raynpelikoneet the Vanilla Town is dead!




Day ends in 48 hours from this post at 22:00 GMT (+00:00). Whoever has the most votes on them at that time gets lynched.

Countdown:
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 14 2014 23:17 GMT
#2815
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
November 14 2014 23:39 GMT
#2816
Obi why shouldnt we lynch you today and who should we lynch instead?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 23:42 GMT
#2817
solid,last,post,i,broke.my,keyboard
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 23:51 GMT
#2818
so,breske,you,wont,vote,ff?,im,not,saying,lets,bury,him,i,just,want,to,see,if,its,possible
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
November 14 2014 23:55 GMT
#2819
We,have,two,lynches,I,dont,care,the,order,if,we,get,ffplusobi,but,it,worrys,me,no,ones,considering,ff,can,you,tell,me,what,,,,,page,number,you,said,clears,him?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 15 2014 00:05 GMT
#2820
wow you should fix your keyboard
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 181 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 198
Nina 112
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15224
Rain 2096
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 32
Bale 29
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft645
Other Games
summit1g7831
Doublelift2931
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft345
C9.Mang0197
ArmadaUGS190
Maynarde140
ViBE105
ZombieGrub26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick902
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki212
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo846
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 55m
OSC
9h 55m
Stellar Fest
9h 55m
OSC
20h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.