• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:53
CEST 19:53
KST 02:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12164 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 183 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:13 GMT
#1881
On November 04 2014 13:10 Holyflare wrote:
The more votes i gather the more powerful of an ability i get. It doesn't allude to more than that and you should all be sheeping my vote at the end of the day regardless.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:14 GMT
#1882
On November 04 2014 13:11 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information


the end doesn't justify the means. So we got a good result, but that action was just so iffy.

And you could have just not used the power today. Why did you activate it?



....what don't you get about AUTOMATIC ability, I don't get to choose when its used or on who. The only thing to do was inform town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:14 GMT
#1883
On November 04 2014 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:08 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to know why you're all about this empowering random possibly non-town power instead of finding scum Holyflare.


If it couldn't be more obvious i am Tirion

Well I don't like you asking people to forfeit their right to vote without you outright claiming Tirion. It feels underhanded.


Well here i am claiming it outright....?

But you've been doing it before now, encouraging people to forfeit their right to vote, without telling them that they're giving their votes to you (presumably). I'm just saying, it felt underhanded and I didn't like it. So the Light can suck a D.


A) i wanted to see reactions on who was willing to throw away a vote because town are increasingly likely to do so whereas mafia want the ability to do switches off of mafia

B) i didn't particularly want to claim it's me for obvious reasons

C) what i said before stands, you will all be sheeping me so this way i can practically become a mayor with a solo vote and avoid potential mishaps
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 04 2014 04:14 GMT
#1884
On November 04 2014 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:08 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to know why you're all about this empowering random possibly non-town power instead of finding scum Holyflare.


If it couldn't be more obvious i am Tirion

Well I don't like you asking people to forfeit their right to vote without you outright claiming Tirion. It feels underhanded.


Well here i am claiming it outright....?

But you've been doing it before now, encouraging people to forfeit their right to vote, without telling them that they're giving their votes to you (presumably). I'm just saying, it felt underhanded and I didn't like it. So the Light can suck a D.

VE now a proud sponsor of Sunny D Light
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:16 GMT
#1885
On November 04 2014 13:13 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:08 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to know why you're all about this empowering random possibly non-town power instead of finding scum Holyflare.


If it couldn't be more obvious i am Tirion

Well I don't like you asking people to forfeit their right to vote without you outright claiming Tirion. It feels underhanded.


Well here i am claiming it outright....?

So.... are you going to claim the rest of your power. Why should anyone give you their vote instead of using there own judgement and using their own gawd damn vote


I did claim it. You presumably sheeped my read onto obi and were so sure that you made a lynch between the 2 of you and I've lynched mafia and stopped the switch off of mafia so i don't know why on earth you'd be questioning it
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:17 GMT
#1886
Well I'm going to be leading a Damdred wagon with my vote HF, so get rekt.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:18 GMT
#1887
On November 04 2014 13:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well I'm going to be leading a Damdred wagon with my vote HF, so get rekt.



Well that's too bad because I'm not going to let you.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:18 GMT
#1888
On November 04 2014 13:14 jaybrundage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:08 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to know why you're all about this empowering random possibly non-town power instead of finding scum Holyflare.


If it couldn't be more obvious i am Tirion

Well I don't like you asking people to forfeit their right to vote without you outright claiming Tirion. It feels underhanded.


Well here i am claiming it outright....?

But you've been doing it before now, encouraging people to forfeit their right to vote, without telling them that they're giving their votes to you (presumably). I'm just saying, it felt underhanded and I didn't like it. So the Light can suck a D.

VE now a proud sponsor of Sunny D Light

This joke was incredibly corny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 04 2014 04:18 GMT
#1889
On November 04 2014 13:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:11 liancourt wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information


the end doesn't justify the means. So we got a good result, but that action was just so iffy.

And you could have just not used the power today. Why did you activate it?



....what don't you get about AUTOMATIC ability, I don't get to choose when its used or on who. The only thing to do was inform town


so you had no control over it's activation today? You didn't send a pm to the mod saying activate this ability? It was just done automatically by the mod?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:19 GMT
#1890
That is what automatically means lian
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:19 GMT
#1891
On November 04 2014 13:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well I'm going to be leading a Damdred wagon with my vote HF, so get rekt.



Well that's too bad because I'm not going to let you.

You're not going to do anything without more people blindly giving you their votes friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
November 04 2014 04:19 GMT
#1892
On November 04 2014 12:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Btw I'm quite a fan of empowering. It can't be bad right?


WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE CAT?

So good, lol and +1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:20 GMT
#1893
You seem to think i need people's votes to lynch who i want...?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:20 GMT
#1894
Actually you know what, can we compromise?

##Unvote
##Vote: risk.nuke
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
November 04 2014 04:21 GMT
#1895
On November 04 2014 13:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:08 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:06 Holyflare wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I want to know why you're all about this empowering random possibly non-town power instead of finding scum Holyflare.


If it couldn't be more obvious i am Tirion

Well I don't like you asking people to forfeit their right to vote without you outright claiming Tirion. It feels underhanded.


Well here i am claiming it outright....?

But you've been doing it before now, encouraging people to forfeit their right to vote, without telling them that they're giving their votes to you (presumably). I'm just saying, it felt underhanded and I didn't like it. So the Light can suck a D.


A) i wanted to see reactions on who was willing to throw away a vote because town are increasingly likely to do so whereas mafia want the ability to do switches off of mafia

B) i didn't particularly want to claim it's me for obvious reasons

C) what i said before stands, you will all be sheeping me so this way i can practically become a mayor with a solo vote and avoid potential mishaps

Rofl this post sucks.

A) No, no one that is thinking critically about this game is gonna throw their vote to a unknown entity

B) Either your being obvious and are claiming. Or you had no intention to claim. This is wishy washy bull shit

C) You didn't start the LT wagon. The fact that you keep acting like you did is really dumb. Can you not stand on your two feet as a townie with out referring to the fact that you had a vote on Lord Tolkien every 2 minutes?

C 2) The fact that you don't want people to think about what they are doing is sooo scummmy. If you have so much town sway you could just tell people what you wanted them to vote. Not use some dumb ponzi scheme.

You scum HF?
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:21 GMT
#1896
Also i urge people not to donatw their votes now unless EVERYONE agrees because then we lose too much voting power and may not get a great ability with a little amount of votes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 04 2014 04:22 GMT
#1897
On November 04 2014 13:18 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 13:14 Damdred wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:11 liancourt wrote:
On November 04 2014 13:01 Damdred wrote:
I'm not understanding what I'm doing exactly? I'm protecting everyone from losing their votes I am the one who even brought it up.

And my *stunt* turned out ok got a mafia and 24 hours of more information


the end doesn't justify the means. So we got a good result, but that action was just so iffy.

And you could have just not used the power today. Why did you activate it?



....what don't you get about AUTOMATIC ability, I don't get to choose when its used or on who. The only thing to do was inform town


so you had no control over it's activation today? You didn't send a pm to the mod saying activate this ability? It was just done automatically by the mod?


I've said this a couple of times.

Its an AUTOMATIC ability it was activated on d2 start I was informed last night
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:23 GMT
#1898
Jay you are a fucking moron. There is absolutely no way you sheep my obi read so aggressively that you make it a 2 way vote and also see i stopped the wagon switching off of LT and then go this full on retarded questioning the most stupid shit i have ever seen unless you're not thinking in a town like way aka not town.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 04 2014 04:25 GMT
#1899
Or maybe you're both town and both stupid?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 04 2014 04:26 GMT
#1900
On November 04 2014 13:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Actually you know what, can we compromise?

##Unvote
##Vote: risk.nuke


I can do that
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1027
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1027
ByuN 438
TKL 383
IndyStarCraft 252
Reynor 162
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51104
Calm 2718
Shuttle 457
actioN 172
firebathero 116
Mini 83
Mong 39
soO 23
Pusan 18
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 6
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m5989
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2367
Liquid`Hasu418
MindelVK11
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2000
FrodaN1315
B2W.Neo716
olofmeister490
Khaldor468
KnowMe319
crisheroes178
Livibee174
ToD91
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick358
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 34
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 6
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach71
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1641
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• Shiphtur720
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 7m
OSC
5h 7m
Replay Cast
5h 7m
OSC
18h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.