• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12853 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 183 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 21:09 GMT
#1701
Love the discussion
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 21:10 GMT
#1702
Just proved a guy was lying and you all skip over it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 03 2014 21:35 GMT
#1703
I'm going to respond hf no worries
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
November 03 2014 21:35 GMT
#1704
I'm sheeping you HF, don't worry.
I'm adorable.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 21:43 GMT
#1705
Well I'd like some talk about it not just some blind sheeping
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:43 GMT
#1706
baaaa
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:44 GMT
#1707
Well I mean right now I haven't posted a sufficiently threatening case against GB, why would scum shoot me? If I had done a better job during D1 and lynched GB or got close, i'd definitely be getting shot tonight.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 03 2014 21:45 GMT
#1708
If both ObiWanShinobi and LordTolkien are scum where does that leave Damdred?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 21:49 GMT
#1709
Probably town
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:49 GMT
#1710
On November 04 2014 02:36 Holyflare wrote:
you still haven't refuted shit it's so so so so scummy that your only reads are lurkers and nothing more and your bh read was total nonsense and a lie in an attempt to push a scummy agenda which i have pointed out

you read his filter and then said you didn't want to lynch him at all so yeh that's also another lie like i pointed out in that collection of quotes

YOU STARTED READING HIS FILTER HERE:

Show nested quote +
I'm going to switch between filter diving and playing Street Fighter or something for the next couple of hours. One of my specific filter targets is going to be LT since he's becoming a hot topic. Fwiw, I know he has a scummy day 1 meta like me so take that as you will.


AFTER READING HIS FILTER YOU SAID HERE:

Show nested quote +

LT looks okay and I don't particularly want to lynch him. His read on Damdred is kind of weird and his filter is kind of small but I don't see anything overtly scummy in his filter.



THEN YOU SAID THIS:

Show nested quote +

Tbh, looking over what happened, I'm willing to leave risk alone today. I can vote LT if nothing else, but it's mostly for consolidation and I don't have much reasoning as to why we should kill him.


NOW YOU ARE SAYING:

Show nested quote +
I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.


AND THEN WHEN HE WAS GETTING SUPER DUPER OBVIOUSLY LYNCHED YOU SCUM READ HIM FOR THE LIST


so not only have you just bold faced lied to the jury right now but you used anything you could find to justify scum reading your partner and evidently bus him, you are mafia


hmm he did lie...lol

shoot him!

liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:52 GMT
#1711
On November 04 2014 06:49 Holyflare wrote:
Probably town


how does that work?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 03 2014 21:52 GMT
#1712
I didn't fucking lie. Read my posts already holy fuck.
Retired.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 03 2014 21:55 GMT
#1713
On November 04 2014 06:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I didn't fucking lie. Read my posts already holy fuck.


"I am gonna read LT's filter"

"I read his filter, I don't think there's anything overtly scummy"

"I don't like lynching LT, the only reason I would do it is for consolidation"

"I totally scumread LT"

??????????????????? how is this not a lie?????????
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:56 GMT
#1714
On November 04 2014 06:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I didn't fucking lie. Read my posts already holy fuck.


calm down there jimbo

explain what happened bro
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 21:56 GMT
#1715
Dude just go away I've clearly pointed it out right there you lied about when you scum read him to make it look like it was your own thoughts and not bussing
liancourt
Profile Joined September 2014
1563 Posts
November 03 2014 21:57 GMT
#1716
you should summarize dissertations u get good money lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 22:05 GMT
#1717
On November 04 2014 06:55 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 06:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I didn't fucking lie. Read my posts already holy fuck.


"I am gonna read LT's filter"

"I read his filter, I don't think there's anything overtly scummy"

"I don't like lynching LT, the only reason I would do it is for consolidation"

"I totally scumread LT"

??????????????????? how is this not a lie?????????


Now he says
I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 03 2014 22:24 GMT
#1718
On November 04 2014 06:56 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2014 06:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I didn't fucking lie. Read my posts already holy fuck.


calm down there jimbo

explain what happened bro


I read Lt's filter before I went to work and I didn't think it looked awful.

I read the game during work and saw Circ's ninja vote.

I decided that no matter who got lynched between Lt and circ, I would probably hit mafia.

I went back over Lt's filter after I voted and saw the list.

If I didn't talk about the list at all it would just be some other bullshit. Had is just straight tunneling me and isn't listening.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
November 03 2014 22:26 GMT
#1719
*hf

Still phone posting atm.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 03 2014 22:33 GMT
#1720
I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.

I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.

I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.

I read his filter before he posted his reads list which was what made me scumread him.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1216
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1216
ByuN 451
TKL 401
IndyStarCraft 331
Reynor 209
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30288
Calm 2613
Shuttle 385
Mini 163
White-Ra 125
firebathero 96
Mong 62
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9373
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3850
Liquid`Hasu478
MindelVK4
Other Games
fl0m2572
Liquid`RaSZi2356
FrodaN1635
olofmeister840
B2W.Neo744
Khaldor510
Beastyqt267
Livibee175
crisheroes172
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
summit1g37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
angryscii 3
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 8
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach69
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18m
OSC
4h 18m
Replay Cast
4h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.