• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9550 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 01:24 GMT
#2156
On November 05 2014 10:00 Damdred wrote:
Sorta like someone who pardoned themself right?

Everyone speculated to a small degree on the nk you only scum read me for it others asked obi and jay to claim I only got scum read

You ignore me actually making two cases to push the game forward and GB townreading me at the end


By "Everyone" you mean you and jaybrundage. If someone else commented on it I missed it.

I don't care that GB read you as town. He's dead, he hasn't seen anything you've done since, he can't comment on how that might or might not have changed his opinion.

I'm not impressed by your cases. You were scum reading GlowingBear most of yesterday but a key point of your jrkirby case was how he tried/failed to get a lynch on GlowingBear going. The whole thing reads like someone who has to BS a term paper under pressure because you go right back to calling GlowingBear scum the rest of the day, which again was pretty much entirely 'this isn't his meta'. Your giant jrkirby case was basically a non-factor up until you tried to swing yesterday's lynch away from LordTolkien onto risk.nuke or jrkirby.

Pretty darn sure you're scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 01:56 GMT
#2165
On November 05 2014 10:28 ritoky wrote:
@Seuss could you please give reads/opinion of which of OWS and JayB we should cast into oblivion?


I'm pretty split on Oblivion because I think we might be taking out a Town either way. I read ObiWanShinobi's frustration as genuine and when he hasn't been flipping out he's been decent. I think it's a stretch to say that jaybrundage was half-hearted in his position on LordTolkien day 1, and he's been playing towny.

But because I have to choose one or the other I'm leaning toward the one who defended my top scum read over the one who voted super early for a known scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 04:42 GMT
#2186
HolyFlare, I'm curious which particular things in my Damdred case apply to a lot of people, and who those people are.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 05:07 GMT
#2191
I don't see the same value in what Damdred has posted in terms of cases and reads, and I don't write off one person's scumminess just because others have also been scummy, but I'll give you that there wasn't much reason for him to reveal his automatic power as scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 05:17 GMT
#2193
On November 05 2014 14:03 Holyflare wrote:
I mean a lot of your case holds more merit if nuke flips town which i honestly have 0% faith in any read on him which makes you look very iffy imo for making the read that people are switching off of mafia onto risk before he's even flipped. Looks like tmi to me.


It's not so much onto risk.nuke specifically as away from LordTolkien (who we know was scum). It's possible risk.nuke is scum but given LordTolkien's preferences as to his alternative that seems less likely than it otherwise might be.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 15:47 GMT
#2217
I don't regret spending the first half of the day pushing my strongest scum read. I've been contemplating HolyFlare's counter-arguments and considering how I might view the game differently if he's right.

One thing that's been on my mind is VisceralEyes' assertion during N1 that he was going to be pushing for Damdred today and not sheeping HolyFlare. Despite that and my rather singular attention to Damdred he hasn't commented on that at all today, preferring to focus on Circumstance. I'm curious as to what drove that change of plans.

I'll be busy most of the day but I'll be back late this afternoon. Later.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 19:05 GMT
#2253
Actually the sheeping thing was just a reference to the context of this post. My primary point of my concern was you dropping and ignoring the subject of Damdred despite my efforts to bring it up. If you were equally good with him vs risk.nuke when you compromised and are still fine with him now, why didn't you ever chime in, talk to me, or otherwise engage a subject that was important to you at the start of the day?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 19:25 GMT
#2259
On November 06 2014 04:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well if you're referring to your posts on the matter yesterday, I simply wasn't around the thread. I was playing Mafia All-Stars early on and then went to bed.


This is the post best described as the apex, the height of my attempt to push a Damdred lynch.

5 minutes later, you posted this:

On November 05 2014 10:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare what do you think about Circumcision?


Explain please.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 19:39 GMT
#2271
On November 06 2014 04:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare is townreading Damdred, and was with me on risk.nuke. From my perspective, it's pointless trying to get a lynch Holyflare does NOT want, so I was considering alternative lynches that Holyflare MIGHT want. Why is Suess good Holyflare? I'm town, if you think he's town then he's just interrogating another townie. Unless you are mafia and you're enjoying the show...


I have no problem with you asking HolyFlare a question.

I have severe problems with you saying you weren't around when you were, and using HolyFlare as an excuse for ignoring your own top scum read. HolyFlare is not the be all and end all of the game, why is his disagreement enough to dissuade you from even trying?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 19:43 GMT
#2277
On November 06 2014 04:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare is townreading Damdred, and was with me on risk.nuke. From my perspective, it's pointless trying to get a lynch Holyflare does NOT want, so I was considering alternative lynches that Holyflare MIGHT want. Why is Suess good Holyflare? I'm town, if you think he's town then he's just interrogating another townie. Unless you are mafia and you're enjoying the show...


This is what I meant by excuse. You're claiming you didn't say a single word in support of, in relation to, or regarding my attempts to push Damdred simply because you didn't think HolyFlare would be convinced.

There are 11 other people outside of the three of us who might be convinced. Why does HolyFlare matter so much that you won't even lift a finger in support of lynching a scum read just because HolyFlare disagrees?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 19:51 GMT
#2285
jaybrundage didn't give a damn what the "sheep" thought. Why should you? Why are you so concerned about the consequences of opposing the guy who lynched mafia? Why are you suddenly so unconcerned that you're going all-in callling him scum?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 20:09 GMT
#2309
He's already FUBAR'd the thread.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 20:15 GMT
#2317
Fundamentally I don't know why he went apoplectic. Remember that post where he was trying to work amicably with HolyFlare?

On November 05 2014 10:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Holyflare what do you think about Circumcision?


His very next post is where he started going ballistic.

On November 06 2014 02:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 01:48 Holyflare wrote:
One thing that's been on my mind is VisceralEyes' assertion during N1 that he was going to be pushing for Damdred today and not sheeping HolyFlare.


This is actually a great point

Hi, I'm sorry, this was my fucking lynch? Yeah this was my fucking lynch. You wanted to lynch someone else and I was all "What about risk nuke?" and you're all "Yeeeeah booooyyyy"

So no, it's actually not a great point. If you think it's a great point you'r emafia. Was it a great point?


Check his filter if you don't believe me. I fundamentally don't understand what set him off, and the best explanation I can come up with is that he thought he could discredit HolyFlare. I don't see what he thought flipping out would accomplish for Town.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 20:17 GMT
#2319
Tangent:

Is voting for OBLIVION mandatory?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 05 2014 21:09 GMT
#2341
Paging jaybrundage to the thread. Come in jay.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 00:24 GMT
#2369
I'm going to be heading out for the evening at the end of the hour.

Jay, I'm not inclined to vote Circumstance at this point. If we're going to lynch a lurker I'd rather go after Misder as he's not on track to be modkilled.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 00:50 GMT
#2382
##Send ObiWanShinobi to Oblivion
##vote Misder
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 01:02 GMT
#2386
I need to peace out. My recommendation if we want an alternative to risk.nuke is Misder.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 03:44 GMT
#2524
What was the word?

And please in one post explain your power in full Damdred.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 06 2014 05:12 GMT
#2570
Misder, could you elaborate on your scum reads in light of risk.nuke's flip? You left precious little room for scum in your list of reads.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0357
ViBE154
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 38
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1190
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.