• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Hearthstone Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 24 2014 15:34 GMT
#16
I have a terrible idea.

/in
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 24 2014 18:40 GMT
#18
On October 25 2014 03:33 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2014 00:34 Seuss wrote:
I have a terrible idea.

/in

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ZOMG


I got married! Then I got a new job! Then I bought a house!

However, I have been practicing mafia in secret. Through my supreme efforts I can now assure you that it will take as many as two hours for everyone to decide I'm scum, rather than merely one!
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 29 2014 13:11 GMT
#103
/confirm
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 05:58 GMT
#389
Oh hey.

##Analyze: GlowingBear
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:04 GMT
#397
I got married so I haven't played in a long while. Excited about the new jungle. But let's talk Mafia.

We have this weird analyze thing going on and nobody seems to care. I think we should Analyze somebody well in advance of the deadline, preferably somebody we think is scummy.

I like GlowingBear for that role.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:05 GMT
#399
On October 31 2014 15:03 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2014 14:58 Seuss wrote:
Oh hey.

##Analyze: GlowingBear


i dont even...whats with everyone and their first posts



Hi my name is Seuss AKA Monte.

Are we still in joke phase? I like joke phase.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:08 GMT
#402
He basically jumped hard on the first person to post anything remotely suspicious. The post in question wasn't fantastic but it seemed really opportunistic to me.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:16 GMT
#406
Totally cool with ritoky as well.

Like I just pointed out, nobody has even started discussing this yet. Misder is maybe the third(?) person to even try to Analyze. Calling him out for voting a "random dude" is just silly.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:27 GMT
#411
On October 31 2014 15:24 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
To vote for a player to be analysed, use the format ##Analyse: Player in this thread (not in the vote thread). The most voted player will be analysed. You can only vote once.


Please don't vote unless you're absolutely certain and don't vote till later. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE.


Missed that.

Don't regret my choice at all.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 06:43 GMT
#417
I'm a veteran LoL player! This is my third mafia game on TL. >.>

Lord Tolkien is still joke phase posting. Not much else to say there.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 15:50 GMT
#461
On October 31 2014 22:47 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2014 15:08 Seuss wrote:
He basically jumped hard on the first person to post anything remotely suspicious. The post in question wasn't fantastic but it seemed really opportunistic to me.


so you admit that it's at least remotely suspicious and that he drove the discussion forward on this point, why is it scummy then?


Emphasis on remote, and emphasis on the opportunism. jrkirby's post was pretty useless and as part of a larger case I'd accept it as a point against him, but on it's own it's the sort of thing I see Town players do all the time when the rest of the game is still joking around. It's an easy pitch to swing at to try and grab some town cred if you're scum.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
October 31 2014 16:11 GMT
#464
I don't follow that logic.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 03:01 GMT
#635
Damdred, could you explain your town lean on jay for me?
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 07:06 GMT
#681
On November 01 2014 14:12 liancourt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 00:50 Seuss wrote:
On October 31 2014 22:47 Holyflare wrote:
On October 31 2014 15:08 Seuss wrote:
He basically jumped hard on the first person to post anything remotely suspicious. The post in question wasn't fantastic but it seemed really opportunistic to me.


so you admit that it's at least remotely suspicious and that he drove the discussion forward on this point, why is it scummy then?


Emphasis on remote, and emphasis on the opportunism. jrkirby's post was pretty useless and as part of a larger case I'd accept it as a point against him, but on it's own it's the sort of thing I see Town players do all the time when the rest of the game is still joking around. It's an easy pitch to swing at to try and grab some town cred if you're scum.


this is monte regarding his opinion on gb. It's the only content worthy thing in his filter. I can see where he's coming from, but gb has done much more so I'm hoping monte posts if he still thinks of gb this way still.


I'm not sure you could have worded this more awkwardly.

GlowingBear has been active but pretty neutral on his own. However, jrkirby has been extremely self-conscious since then. Example:

On November 01 2014 09:35 jrkirby wrote:
Just so everyone knows, this is a vote for RNG, not for GB in particular.


Too much focus on what people think of him rather than who is actually scum.

In other news I was kind of hoping Damdred would respond to me as I'm not impressed with his contributions thus far. He's saying he has town/scum reads but they're just thrown out there without any context.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 13:44 GMT
#697
On November 01 2014 16:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can you explain why damdred is scummier than jrkirby I Seuss?


Not necessarily scummier, but he's scummy enough for a vote and in my experience votes are a decent incentive to get someone to respond.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 13:54 GMT
#699
So that you can respond whenever you are around, and so that my vote has some context. Not exactly rocket surgery.

Question to the peanut gallery, what's liancourt's typical meta? He's been working hard to have an opinion on just about everything and everyone today and I'm not sure what to make of it.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:11 GMT
#702
At this moment there's more to be gained by pressuring Damdred with my vote than parking it on jrkirby. The goal of the lynch is to kill scum, and to that end any and all tools should be used to find scum. That includes votes.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:23 GMT
#705
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:35 GMT
#709
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
November 01 2014 14:46 GMT
#713
On November 01 2014 23:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 23:35 Seuss wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On November 01 2014 23:23 Seuss wrote:
It would pressure jrkirby, but he's already under plenty of pressure and I can be a part of that discussion with or without my vote.

Meanwhile Damdred has been coasting and I'd like to pin him down on the context behind his reads.

Please show the "plenty of pressure"


I thought there were more people who had listed him as a scum read, but upon reviewing the thread it appears I was wrong.

uhuh.
UHUH.
UHUHUH.

So why dont you change your vote?




Still think we gain more from learning about Damdred than retreading jrkirby right now.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.