• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8474 users

Hearthstone Mafia - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 183 Next
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 00:30 GMT
#3401
The only thing I'm not sure of, and I'd like some of you to help me on this, is if his case on Damdred is scummy or not.

On November 10 2014 18:04 liancourt wrote:
do ppl have wool over their eyes? Why arent you guys seeing the obvious scum that is damdred?

He used his ability so that a person cannot vote him.

We have 8 ppl left. Each vote is more important and he decided to use it so that a person cannot vote him. I would've thought that damdred and ve were scum by the usage of the ability, but as I am seeing ve as town as well as the fact that ve is reading damdred scum the only explanation left is that damdred doesn't want the person reading him as scum to vote for him. What is so complicated about this? Scum doesnt want town who is reading him scum to vote for him. And he probably thinks he can convince others to vote for someone else, but he knows he cant convince ve so he used that ability on him. Guys damdred is scum.


The logic liancourt employed is that Damdred's actions makes sense if he was scum, therefore he's scum. He completely missed out on if Damdred is town, why he couldn't make this action. So basically liancourt is coming into this read with the preconception that Damdred is mafia. This could go either way. Liancourt could be so convinced that Damdred is mafia based on his earlier reads that everything Damdred does, Liancourt is fitting it into why mafia would do that. This would mean liancourt is town. The alternative is that liancourt needs to push a reason why Damdred is mafia to get the lynch going, which means liancourt is mafia. I'm not sure which one it is, and this might actually trump the other reads I have on liancourt.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:04 GMT
#3402
Basically I'm lynching you CR because Damdred is off the table with my vote not an option and HF seems to be 100% on you. I had very little read on your predecessor (though I leaned scum for reasons I gave) and you've done very little to help me get a read on you since you've replaced in. You don't seem invested in trying to catch up (even before you were in the hot-seat you seemed disinterested in trying to read) and you seem content to comment on things based on second-hand information rather than checking for yourself, which tends to come from mafia trying to manipulate thread sentiment rather than town trying to figure out the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
November 12 2014 01:07 GMT
#3403
Day Four Vote Count

Damdred (2): jaybrundage, liancourt
Chairman Ray (3): Holyflare, VisceraEyes, Damdred, ritoky
liancourt (2): Alakaslam, ChairmanRay

Not Voting (1): Damdred

ChairmanRay is currently leading the lynch.

Day 4 ends at Wednesday, Nov 12 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ). Also I swear it's right
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:10 GMT
#3404
@Jay

I appreciate the sentiment, but we all have to be voting the same person if you're town. Please direct your vote to the person everyone you are townreading is voting, thank you. To provide some perspective, the situation is this:

Unless every townie votes on the same person, regardless of whether you think that person is town or mafia, then mafia are able to overpower the vote at the end by vote-switching as one at the end of the day. Meaning that even if you're voting for mafia, unless EVERY OTHER TOWNIE is voting for him too, then it doesn't matter because mafia is going to lynch one of the townies.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 01:16 GMT
#3405
On November 12 2014 10:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Basically I'm lynching you CR because Damdred is off the table with my vote not an option and HF seems to be 100% on you. I had very little read on your predecessor (though I leaned scum for reasons I gave) and you've done very little to help me get a read on you since you've replaced in. You don't seem invested in trying to catch up (even before you were in the hot-seat you seemed disinterested in trying to read) and you seem content to comment on things based on second-hand information rather than checking for yourself, which tends to come from mafia trying to manipulate thread sentiment rather than town trying to figure out the game.


What about liancourt? Would you be willing to vote liancourt with me?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 01:41 GMT
#3406
On November 12 2014 10:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Basically I'm lynching you CR because Damdred is off the table with my vote not an option and HF seems to be 100% on you. I had very little read on your predecessor (though I leaned scum for reasons I gave) and you've done very little to help me get a read on you since you've replaced in. You don't seem invested in trying to catch up (even before you were in the hot-seat you seemed disinterested in trying to read) and you seem content to comment on things based on second-hand information rather than checking for yourself, which tends to come from mafia trying to manipulate thread sentiment rather than town trying to figure out the game.


I don't understand why are you lynching me over liancourt. I've done stuff. Not enough it looks like, but I've done stuff. Liancourt has just been sitting on his damdred vote for the last 2 days and hasn't looked into anything else. This is exactly mafia behavior when town is leading the lynch.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 01:47 GMT
#3407
w/e, I gotta leave, so I'm dead

Notes for town:

1. VE needs to answer my question on why he didn't give his invention to ritoky. I already asked twice. Pester him until he does.

2. Holyflare needs to explain why him and ritoky are both modconfirmed. I don't know much about ritoky's meta, but Holyflare would 100% not say that ritoky is modconfirmed unless he is legitimately mod confirmed. If his reason is a townread and not a reason why they are mod confirmed, then consider lynching them both. Pestering ritoky to claim his secret night action, and pestering Holyflare to claim all of his powers is a good place to start.

3. I asked liancourt a few times to claim his night action. KJHDSAFDDFI get him to do that. Today if possible before I die.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 12 2014 01:51 GMT
#3408
I'd be willing to get on loan.

Ve we could be friends and lynch loan
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 01:52 GMT
#3409
It might not be mylo right now, which is ok. But srsly, town should vote liancourt. I'm about 80% sure on him. Read my cases on him.

I'm not going to vote Damdred, even if it means I die. My townread on him is pretty strong, and given that he's doing more than me, I'm gonna gamble that he's town and have him around tomorrow. Probably a higher chance of town winning that way. If VE is town, that means two townies are not voting Damdred. Don't consider voting Damdred today. Keep it between me and liancourt.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
November 12 2014 01:52 GMT
#3410
ok bye, cya 2mrw if I'm not lynched
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:52 GMT
#3411
On November 12 2014 10:47 Chairman Ray wrote:
w/e, I gotta leave, so I'm dead

Notes for town:

1. VE needs to answer my question on why he didn't give his invention to ritoky. I already asked twice. Pester him until he does.

2. Holyflare needs to explain why him and ritoky are both modconfirmed. I don't know much about ritoky's meta, but Holyflare would 100% not say that ritoky is modconfirmed unless he is legitimately mod confirmed. If his reason is a townread and not a reason why they are mod confirmed, then consider lynching them both. Pestering ritoky to claim his secret night action, and pestering Holyflare to claim all of his powers is a good place to start.

3. I asked liancourt a few times to claim his night action. KJHDSAFDDFI get him to do that. Today if possible before I die.

I didn't give it to him because it didn't seem like it would matter - he claimed Vet and with the threat of me being able to repeat that there weren't any shots going at him. I wanted to give it to someone with an investigative role, but alas none claimed in time for me to do so.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:54 GMT
#3412
On November 12 2014 07:46 Damdred wrote:
I know i've played horrible this game and thats ok i'll take the hit for it after the game is over i'm sure.

But the "confirmed" townies during the mylo situation have completely abandoned us so far.

Ritoky has misrepresented some things i've said and then ninja voted on CR without saying another word in the game or trying to figure out things and letting the thread die, his vote analysis have not led to a lot of conclusions.

HF said for town not to give up but today he has not acted like a town leader that I know of in the past, he has just got people onto CR and fucked off basically. And his and VEs fight after rereading it feels really forced Seuss really might of been onto something on that point, like it really comes out of nowhere.

The only thing that we have confirming them as townies is a mason chat that

They have seemed to escape pretty unscathed this whole game, why shoudln't they of taken VE out once his inventions started flying around the medics were goin to HF and his invention did not block factional KP but just any action performed on him so he seems to be set up for nk but never did. Rit claims to have a bullet proof vest which is understandable can't really test it otherwise, besides that they have been pretty mum on their powers mason chat and hf still never said what they were.

I might be going crazy but it just doesn't fit, slam where are you slam

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:54 GMT
#3413
What was the end of the bolded statement?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
November 12 2014 01:57 GMT
#3414
On November 12 2014 10:51 Damdred wrote:
I'd be willing to get on loan.

Ve we could be friends and lynch loan

We can be friends while I lynch the piss out of you. What's your point? I'm voting for CR with the confirmed townies. I'm not moving unless they do. I'm perfectly willing to lose to a confirmed town mason claim if they're mafia because it's something I've always wanted to do as mafia but never had the cahones to do. It's suicide in the vast majority of cases, so fuck it. I'm tossing in my lot with them. Unless you can make a convincing case for HF mafia (which...good luck with that at this point) then nothing in the world will move my vote OUTSIDE of HF and rit coming in here and moving THEIR votes.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#3415
Why does cr wait till I've gone to sleep to actually start playing the game????
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
November 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#3416
i took my lunch break on my 12 hr shift for this hr. do i need to move off of cr?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
November 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#3417
Soon as I get on the comp I'll reread that post and try to remember I was in tinfoil hat land.

But Cr seems towny right now and is actually pressuring people relatively well it makes me nervous about the lynch.

And your right its better to lose to a master plan like fake claim masons I'm not even that insane. I know it doesn't matter but I would feel better about a loan lynch today

After the game I hope we can laugh about how bad I've played though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#3418
And then he pushes bs that was already answered when he was around about me and ritoky!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 12 2014 02:08 GMT
#3419
On November 12 2014 11:05 Damdred wrote:
Soon as I get on the comp I'll reread that post and try to remember I was in tinfoil hat land.

But Cr seems towny right now and is actually pressuring people relatively well it makes me nervous about the lynch.

And your right its better to lose to a master plan like fake claim masons I'm not even that insane. I know it doesn't matter but I would feel better about a loan lynch today

After the game I hope we can laugh about how bad I've played though


You haven't played badly but it's mylo and cr decided not to play until a few hours before it ends in a hope to get 1 or 2 people to switch off of him so that mafoa can do shenanigans
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 12 2014 02:12 GMT
#3420
If you're curious about my power still it was blessing of wisdom d1/n1, that give your power to the light thing day 2 and the 1 donation from ritoky enabled my n2 ability to be to pm a player which i pm'd ritoky about all my reads and how ve/oats weren't confirmed town and actually very suspicious (hence why i pushed ve and oats) and told him to not use his power on me because of the chicken maker ve made

Rest of the game has been boring no powers
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 183 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever54
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe346
420jenkins222
Pyrionflax217
Livibee178
QueenE92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 42m
Patches Events
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 42m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.