• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War225.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

Devil's Riddle Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 94 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:06 GMT
#1301
Well that's interesting.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 26 2014 22:07 GMT
#1302
You guys still want to lynch me, or do you want me to do my action again tonight?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:08 GMT
#1303
Get should claim a hit if that happened. I doubt I'd believe anyone other than Prome though.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 26 2014 22:19 GMT
#1304
Why me?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
September 26 2014 22:32 GMT
#1305
I think leaving CR alive is beneficial to us. Either he is 3p or scum. If he is 3p he may be defender we should allow him to try to use his power to prove that. If he is scum maf has to hold their kill every night to protect him. I'm happy with that.

Bonus points: we all have a confirmed town in abuse. The best kind of confirmed town. One scum doesn't want to have to waste a shot on because he hasn't actually contributed anything individually.

Game theory says to lynch outside of CR.

Tell me your scum reads people. Not your 3p reads.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 26 2014 22:35 GMT
#1306
Yay, I'm not being lynched.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2014 22:35 GMT
#1307
How does game theory say to lynch outside CR exactly?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 26 2014 22:37 GMT
#1308
Anyways, I think that geript/MM1 are town, and I would like to lynch outside of them.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2014 22:37 GMT
#1309
If we lynch CR we either kill a 3rd party, which tells us that there is a 2 mafia group left which I'm pretty sure would leave town in a position where town can't lose

Or we lynch CR and he flips mafia and we get a mafia kill
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:39 GMT
#1310
On September 27 2014 07:19 Promethelax wrote:
Why me?

After D1 there are four potential reasonable kills. Me, DP, Yam and you. If CR is 3P, killing me or DP confirms our partners both of which are potential lynch bait. Between you and Yam, you've said less but been more active; yam is doing his annoying sparse comments little explanation little leading thing. I just can't see if a vet hit happened it being on anyone but you.

Am I right?
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 26 2014 22:50 GMT
#1311
In the QT with VE, he asked me a bunch of questions regarding MM1's meta. (I just trolled him, sorry VE, but not really since it was funny). This could either mean that he wanted something that he could pin on MM1 to get a mislynch, or they are mafia together and MM1 is intentionally playing in a way to fool my meta read on him.

After that, I told VE that I'm actually the arsonist and I doused VE and I'm gonna ignite him tonight. VE said that he was going to get me lynched today no matter what. He told me to douse geript instead.

So from that, I think geript/MM1 are pretty safe.

Also, after this game, you guys should totally read our QT, it's HILARIOUS!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:55 GMT
#1312
Either way,
@CR if you would like to tell the crowd who you targeted and what your actual role is that'd be nice. I'm thinking that the no death, I might not want to insta-lynch you.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 22:57 GMT
#1313
I'll give you idk 15 minutes because I don't have much time before my d&d game starts.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
September 26 2014 23:00 GMT
#1314
All I do is pick a faction, and if someone from that faction is killed, then I save them instead. I don't get to know who dies, or choose who get saved. Idk how priority works if multiple people die, never asked that.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 26 2014 23:02 GMT
#1315
On September 27 2014 08:00 Chairman Ray wrote:
All I do is pick a faction, and if someone from that faction is killed, then I save them instead. I don't get to know who dies, or choose who get saved. Idk how priority works if multiple people die, never asked that.

I'm saying, would you like to post baby seals or try and explain why I tracked you to Prome.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2014 23:02 GMT
#1316
Actually I reconsidered. If CR is just transparent about his role and he's 3p he has more incentive to work with town anyway because town is winning. CR's role can be 100% confirmed tomorrow night if he's poisoner/arsonist and coordinates with town and we can literally see if he's fucking us over or not. If he's defender that's good for town and if he's mafia pretending to be defender mafia can't kill without exposing him.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2014 23:03 GMT
#1317
no point in lynching CR unless anyone CCs his 3rd party claim, loll wtf are people doing.

VE was mafia's most important player being in the 1 and 1 QT and he got lynched day 1. pretty much worst case scenario for mafia. We just have to start lynching all the other pairs now until we find the double mafia pairing...

day 1 made this game pretty anticlimatic.
I come in for the scraps
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 26 2014 23:04 GMT
#1318
there's no pro-town CR scenario where CR visits Prom.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 26 2014 23:04 GMT
#1319
well unless geript tracked him to some one...guess he did lie about his 3rd party role.

##vote CR
I come in for the scraps
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-26 23:07:02
September 26 2014 23:06 GMT
#1320
Current Vote Count

Chairman Ray (3): kushm4sta, Grackaroni, VayneAuthority

Not Voting (9): Everyone else.

Currently, no one is set to be lynched. With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, Sep 28 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28115
Calm 6378
Bisu 1978
Jaedong 1386
Larva 667
BeSt 492
Soma 440
Light 434
Stork 365
Snow 297
[ Show more ]
Rush 286
ZerO 235
Free 142
Barracks 132
Zeus 111
Mind 102
910 94
Killer 40
Trap 38
Hyun 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 23
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 18
Sexy 11
soO 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10072
XaKoH 373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4220
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes556
Other Games
singsing2237
hiko955
B2W.Neo643
FrodaN583
mouzStarbuck263
Beastyqt262
DeMusliM185
Livibee177
Hui .167
RotterdaM137
Trikslyr90
C9.Mang081
QueenE75
KnowMe74
Mew2King47
BRAT_OK 34
ZerO(Twitch)21
edward20
MindelVK13
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2746
• TFBlade676
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.