• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:42
CEST 03:42
KST 10:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7791 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:11 GMT
#2544
yamato thinks Palmar is scum.
yamato thinks rayn is scum.

rayn (never) softbusses a mafia teammate. Hardbuss like this? rofl.
I do not believe. I also think yamato should know this.

Anyway. Yamato is probably mafia and needs to be lynched somewhere someday.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:42 GMT
#2554
On September 18 2014 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:11 Koshi wrote:
yamato thinks Palmar is scum.
yamato thinks rayn is scum.

rayn (never) softbusses a mafia teammate. Hardbuss like this? rofl.
I do not believe. I also think yamato should know this.

Anyway. Yamato is probably mafia and needs to be lynched somewhere someday.

Lol, the associative reads.

Good post Koshi.

Hopefully geript is PGO.

LoL dat attempt to dodge and look cool.

Terrible like always Yamato

You cannot think that rayn is 100% mafia while rayn did nothing else than push your other 100% mafia read Palmar. It has nothing to do with association pre flip. It's common fucking sense. You are not solving the game, you are yelling the names of high filter people and call them all scum. While evidence in the thread points out they are probably not.

So yeah Yamato, you are spewing bullshit right into this thread and you get called out for it.
On September 18 2014 01:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show me where geript is "trolling the shit out of this game" and also why he can't be PGO.

What makes you believe anything he's posted?

Perfect example of spewing bullshit in the thread without any basis. Why would I not believe what geript wrote? Or at least entertain the possibility what he wrote is true?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:51 GMT
#2570
On September 18 2014 01:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:42 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:11 Koshi wrote:
yamato thinks Palmar is scum.
yamato thinks rayn is scum.

rayn (never) softbusses a mafia teammate. Hardbuss like this? rofl.
I do not believe. I also think yamato should know this.

Anyway. Yamato is probably mafia and needs to be lynched somewhere someday.

Lol, the associative reads.

Good post Koshi.

Hopefully geript is PGO.

LoL dat attempt to dodge and look cool.

Terrible like always Yamato

You cannot think that rayn is 100% mafia while rayn did nothing else than push your other 100% mafia read Palmar. It has nothing to do with association pre flip. It's common fucking sense. You are not solving the game, you are yelling the names of high filter people and call them all scum. While evidence in the thread points out they are probably not.

So yeah Yamato, you are spewing bullshit right into this thread and you get called out for it.
On September 18 2014 01:34 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show me where geript is "trolling the shit out of this game" and also why he can't be PGO.

What makes you believe anything he's posted?

Perfect example of spewing bullshit in the thread without any basis. Why would I not believe what geript wrote? Or at least entertain the possibility what he wrote is true?

I mean, because rayn was in the game and playing and liked your idea and DID NOT claim PGO? Just like, off the top of my head......

Oh. Good memory.
On September 16 2014 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I actually agree PGO should claim.

So that looks really bad indeed.

My issue with Yamato is that he should tell me why we shouldn't believe geript instead of wanking around it.


Because I am starting to think rayn or Palmar is indeed scum and yamato is putting the idea in the thread they are both scum when one gets bussed tomorrow.

In this 24 player game where scum needs as much misslynches as in a mini.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:53 GMT
#2575
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:55 GMT
#2583
On September 18 2014 01:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

I guess my next question is that since this was /your/ plan, why did /I/ have to remember that for you?

I didn't keep track of who said it was a good plan. I only remember marv tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:56 GMT
#2587
On September 18 2014 01:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

Wrong Koshi. I'm not mafia. Neither was Rayn.

rayn wouldn't say my plan was good as PGO.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 16:58 GMT
#2591
On September 18 2014 01:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:55 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

I guess my next question is that since this was /your/ plan, why did /I/ have to remember that for you?

I didn't keep track of who said it was a good plan. I only remember marv tbh.

I don't know - information like that seems useful in a game like this. You sure you're not mafia?

We are forever grateful you remembered. I didn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 17:00 GMT
#2600
On September 18 2014 01:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 01:58 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:55 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 18 2014 01:53 Koshi wrote:
yeah geript is scum. Fuck that shit.

rayn is not so anti-town that he says PGO should claim when he is PGO.

I guess my next question is that since this was /your/ plan, why did /I/ have to remember that for you?

I didn't keep track of who said it was a good plan. I only remember marv tbh.

I don't know - information like that seems useful in a game like this. You sure you're not mafia?

We are forever grateful you remembered. I didn't.

town!Koshi remembers shit like that. AT least in my experience with him. If it's about Koshi or one of Koshi's plan, town!Koshi remembers. :/

Whatever you're not a priority for me, but I'm now watching you sir.

Fine. I am going to play the most pro town D2 ever so it's not a bother.

Medic safe please on Koshi = thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 17:01 GMT
#2604
geript claimed mafia for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 17:49 GMT
#2688
On September 18 2014 02:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:01 Koshi wrote:
geript claimed mafia for me.

Even now that the PGO thing was "a ruse to soak up a bullet or avoid getting a gun"?

I am not sure if you are sarcastic but the PGO kills mafia trying to visit him.
geript also said it was to lure the real PGO out and that sounds a lot like bullshit.
Town geript not wanting a gun and therefore fakeclaiming sounds unlikely as well because he seems to be eager to play this game. Also, fakeclaiming? why? It's so anti town.

Mafia geript claiming PGO is pretty nice.
1) no chance to get counterclaimed. Or chances are really low.
2) a reason to not get "night killed".


imo he claimed scum. I don't think I will change my view on it.


On September 18 2014 02:05 justanothertownie wrote:
If they really replaced scumrayn who was a way worse offender behaviourwise and townmarv did not get a replacement then fuck this game btw.

It depends on when geript PMed BH to replace and it depends on if BH actively looked for a replacement for rayn. replacement is always better than no replacement.

The modkill was way too late. Why did rayn get an extra 20 chances? 4 possible reasons. For endgame.



On September 18 2014 02:11 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 02:09 yamato77 wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:09 ShiaoPi wrote:
LT, palmar, HF, robik, geript, batsnacks, glowingbear, superbia

any of these dying tonight or getting lynched tomorrow will make me a happy person

Not a bad list.

ShiaoPi townpile.

Half this list is fine. Half this list is fucking garbage

Exactly. Probably some mafia buddies in there. Not a single original thought was given by ShiaoPi this game. Execpt his horrible reasons to call me town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 17:50 GMT
#2692
Anyway.

Robik is toxic.

I am out of the thread.

I will maybe post last reads before deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 18:04 GMT
#2702
On September 18 2014 02:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2014 09:34 batsnacks wrote:
At the start of the day I had this plan to catch scum!robik and/or scum!obiwan by taking advantage of their beef with each other. I knew robik would vote obiwan at some point especially if I provoked it a little. Figured why not get it out of the way early:

On September 15 2014 06:52 batsnacks wrote:
Hey robik. I heard you hate obiwan, wanna vote him with me? I'll take the plunge first. Let me know.

##vote: ObiWanShinobi


If I had realized there was a voting thread I probably would have posted there too but it's just as well that I didn't, I wasn't serious about the vote. Robik as planned did vote obiwan and beef did ensue. Robik did that thing where he called a bunch of people retards for disliking his stupid "personal reasons" vote. If I were present in the thread when all of that was happening I would have voted robik and I would have felt good about it, especially after he started spamming in all caps and throwing a tantrum about people voting him. But he's like 6 pages of filter since then and is looking a lot better. I know from past games that robik is stubborn and I feel like scum!robik would have been way more stubborn about the obiwan vote... like he would have tried anything to make it work. His posts were never that focused on obiwan though. The fact that he is more interested in playing the game than satisfying some weird personal issue is townie.

Obiwan doesn't look scummy to me either. There's much less in his filter to comment on.

I remember reading this last night and it bothered me; didn't think of why. Batsnacks sets up a situation where he's going to think at least one of Robik/Obi is mafia. But he ends up essentially town-reading both. I haven't read Robik's filter, but from the quotes I've seen I haven't really gotten the sense that people think he's town or that he's done more than just call himself confirmed town, claim vt, etc. So Batsnacks getting the read on Robik here seems exceptionally out of place. To steal from Koshi

Batsnacks +2 scum points

The bolded doesn't make sense and didn't happen at all. He created a scenario to read both players. He read both town. The end.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 18:14 GMT
#2707
I wouldn't lynch batsnacks D2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 18:14 GMT
#2709
On September 18 2014 03:14 Koshi wrote:
I wouldn't lynch batsnacks D2.

And I have no reasoning for that tbh. just feels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 18:24 GMT
#2715
On September 18 2014 03:18 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 03:04 Koshi wrote:
On September 18 2014 02:59 geript wrote:
On September 16 2014 09:34 batsnacks wrote:
At the start of the day I had this plan to catch scum!robik and/or scum!obiwan by taking advantage of their beef with each other. I knew robik would vote obiwan at some point especially if I provoked it a little. Figured why not get it out of the way early:

On September 15 2014 06:52 batsnacks wrote:
Hey robik. I heard you hate obiwan, wanna vote him with me? I'll take the plunge first. Let me know.

##vote: ObiWanShinobi


If I had realized there was a voting thread I probably would have posted there too but it's just as well that I didn't, I wasn't serious about the vote. Robik as planned did vote obiwan and beef did ensue. Robik did that thing where he called a bunch of people retards for disliking his stupid "personal reasons" vote. If I were present in the thread when all of that was happening I would have voted robik and I would have felt good about it, especially after he started spamming in all caps and throwing a tantrum about people voting him. But he's like 6 pages of filter since then and is looking a lot better. I know from past games that robik is stubborn and I feel like scum!robik would have been way more stubborn about the obiwan vote... like he would have tried anything to make it work. His posts were never that focused on obiwan though. The fact that he is more interested in playing the game than satisfying some weird personal issue is townie.

Obiwan doesn't look scummy to me either. There's much less in his filter to comment on.

I remember reading this last night and it bothered me; didn't think of why. Batsnacks sets up a situation where he's going to think at least one of Robik/Obi is mafia. But he ends up essentially town-reading both. I haven't read Robik's filter, but from the quotes I've seen I haven't really gotten the sense that people think he's town or that he's done more than just call himself confirmed town, claim vt, etc. So Batsnacks getting the read on Robik here seems exceptionally out of place. To steal from Koshi

Batsnacks +2 scum points

The bolded doesn't make sense and didn't happen at all. He created a scenario to read both players. He read both town. The end.

No Koshi. Look at how he gets there. Robik being stubborn jackass by throwing a tantrum and typing in all caps. But Scum robik would've been more stubborn about this one specific thing. I don't see that as being a good read. In the least it's a bad read. But I don't see how he can argue that Robik is more interested in playing than bringing up personal beef from what I've see. You're wrong.

Batsnacks sets up a situation where he's going to think at least one of Robik/Obi is mafia.

This is what you say. What you say here is a misinterpretation of the situation.
batsnacks says he created a situation so he could read Obi and Robik. Then he gives his read on Robik and Obi.

Now.. I don't find his read on Robik or Obi unreasonable.

But... That is not what you said in the first place. This is what you said:
Batsnacks sets up a situation where he's going to think at least one of Robik/Obi is mafia.

You are wrong.



The End.



PS: I am going to ignore you and let you do your thing. You claimed mafia in my eyes by lying about being for PGO and then giving nonsensical reasons to why you lied.

PS2: The only reason I replied to the batsnacks stuff is because the only reason I will not vote you tomorrow is if you do decent analysis. But this batsnacks stuff is not decent if you misinterpret the situation.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 19:02 GMT
#2738
On September 18 2014 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2014 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 18 2014 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Systematically reading filters is not catching up, it's taking a lot of things out of context of whats going on. And as far as I know you have read JAT, and some of Koshi and bats. Thats not very caught up I guess but I won't give you crap about that.

Number three just does not make sense to me at all, You weren't planning on unclaiming i take it unless the PGO claimed, then why did you unclaim exactly? You still weren't caught up and you just suddenly unclaimed out of the blue with no pressure on you. This whole point does not make sense.

I have some clues, sometimes they are good sometimes they are bad.

Not true at all.


If i'm misinterpreting something JAT help me understand cause if i'm going down the rabbit hole and wrong i'll just drop it for now

He had pressure on him because rayn said he wasn't PGO.
fact is geript didn't know rayn explicitly claimed not PGO but did know nobody claimed PGO yet.

mafia geript could have went for the play and go to bed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 20:15 GMT
#2795
CR you play exactly like you played mafia the last x times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 17 2014 20:50 GMT
#2805
BloodyC0bbler, Lord Tolkien, Yamato, ShiaoPi, Superbia, Chairman Ray, Palmar, geript

Kinda sucks the list is so big.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 22 2014 22:25 GMT
#4891
So seems I am getting banned for having to play in a game that was 100% imbalanced and extremely poor modcontrolled while not flaming in this threa while getting flamed to the max by rayn all the while the host was being idle.


Good job BH.



The hosts on this site taking massive dumps on the playerbase and never getting evaluated is the real joke.


PS: look in the obs QT how BH lied about rayn being scum while I never indicated so just to piss me more off and then take the "moral victory" because I say dumb shit that isn't true. True hero that BH.


Shit host. Nouf said.


I was 100% mannered in this game.


Host was 100% trash.



That's all.


Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 136
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 333
Bale 15
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
Doublelift6476
JimRising 758
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 18m
Replay Cast
21h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.