• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9559 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:04 GMT
#4045
On September 20 2014 07:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Gg


Thanks for helping Palmar get lynched (this is not sarcasm) Jat thanks as well. Some others I may be forgetting.


Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:05 GMT
#4050
On September 20 2014 07:04 Holyflare wrote:
those of us who know how to play wouldn't just be focusing on 2 players like you seem to assume


Not everyone here is exceptional at the game there are noobs running around so sometimes you must pander to them. I do it all the time in video mafia nad I win a lot because of it. Sometimes its better to cut off a question mark now then have them here at lylo.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:07 GMT
#4053
On September 20 2014 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 07:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 07:01 Superbia wrote:
Worst case scenario. Absolutely terrific.


Yo you're probably mafia for knowing.


Palmar and geript both dying erases a question mark and can help focus town.

We just got two MLs done in 1 day which is actually not the worst case scenario for htose of us who know how to play the game. It also saves cops from checking one of them and then outting to defend a green check when they could find mafia.


This is far from worst case scenario.

While this is certainly true it is still pretty bad. Sorry Palmar.


Think of it this way. Scum now can't push Palmar/BC/Geript who from what I've been reading so far this game have been HIGH points of contention those ML are off the table now mafia has to turn to new scum subjects if they want to seem townie and this is unnatural we took away the easy bait.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:10 GMT
#4058
On September 20 2014 07:05 Hopeless1der wrote:
WHO THE FUCK WANTED TO LYNCH BC. YOU DIE!


GO FIND OUT AND TELL ME WHO!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:17 GMT
#4063
Arguing about who has done less is silly. Everyone knows I've done the absolute worst this game out of everyone. I however am not blaming anyone else. If you want to blame the lynches blame me I pushed VERY hard for Palmar to die. I don't yet know whats going on this game but I'm going to go read and do some work. If you want town to win the I suggest you do the same. Yelling and being defeated will make it super easy for mafia. Lets not make it too easy for them!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 22:18 GMT
#4182
On September 21 2014 04:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Yadda yadda.

Btw, we're massclaiming tomorrow. We are not saving our roles just for a hero save: mafia lynches are far and away more important at this point considering how demoralized everyone is.


Not sure how I feel about this. I think I kinda like it but not 100%

Cops with red checks obviously out. I will say any medic/Jailkeep type roles shouldn't out today. Unless getting lynched. I think we might need some saves to win potentially.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 22:54 GMT
#4189
On September 21 2014 07:45 batsnacks wrote:
##vote: IAmRobik


Does today seem like a good "out of spite kill" day?

Do you actually believe he is scum?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:21 GMT
#4204
On September 21 2014 08:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 08:06 yamato77 wrote:
So Holyflare, what if I told you that you are mafia rolecop?


I'd say you're bad?


This is like the weirdest answer I could ever think of lol.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:26 GMT
#4212
Why is he dumb and not scum? Like thats the weird part.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:26 GMT
#4214
On September 21 2014 08:24 batsnacks wrote:
What are you guys talking about?


They're flirting.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:31 GMT
#4226
On September 21 2014 08:30 yamato77 wrote:
Lol, the WIFOM comes out now.


Can you quote something in your filter showing you're tracker or that you tracked HF to JAT on n1?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:37 GMT
#4236
Who if anyone was RB'd last night besides yamato?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:41 GMT
#4243
On September 21 2014 08:37 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm alive but I'm not around. I have no idea why batsnacks wants to spite-lynch me considering I've been pretty productive of late and have been the only one giving reads, but if that's what he wants to do, then I don't know what to do, since he doesn't have an actual accusation against me.

As for yamato/hf thing. I don't know what to make of it. I can see why HF would claim that tracker role thingy if he's mafia role cop. That kinda makes sense then. I can also see him being that green role and just happening to visit JAT?


You have the names backwards.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:53 GMT
#4255
7 - 5 becomes 7 - 4 with a correct lynch. Then 5 - 4 during the night with another correct lynch it becomes 5 - 3 then 3 - 3 after the night.

So it is mylo assuming no saves/other versions of saving kp. If we slept it wouldn't be insta loss with no saves so its mylo in like every world without a Medic save HF.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:59 GMT
#4263
On September 21 2014 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
no its not because mafia kp is delivered so there 2 extra chances to save


So you just want to bank on the medic/jailkeeper getting a save... silly. Medic/jailkeeper shouldn't claim today unless getting lynched.

Roles with information should claim though... again with info thats helpful.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 20 2014 23:59 GMT
#4264
IF YOU WERE ROLE BLOCKED LAST NIGHT PLEASE CLAIM SO THANKS.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 22 2014 21:57 GMT
#4824
On September 23 2014 06:56 IAmRobik wrote:
I'm not scum. I don't know what's going on. I'm so lost. Maybe should just stay on him and wish for the best?


This is an insane joke. Robik as town willingly admitting you don't know whats going on? Unlikely.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 22 2014 21:59 GMT
#4829
On September 23 2014 06:58 IAmRobik wrote:
LOL. I really don't. I'm probably leading a mislynch on another towny and ending the game. You shouldn't be complaining though banks. you don't wanna opaly anyway


I haven't had time man I want to play but I just can't catch up. I haven't even been on video mafia you know this. Afk confirmed town is a pet peeve of mine too.

And I'd never blame you for that. I think by that quote you're likely mafia you gotta play how you gotta play.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 22 2014 22:01 GMT
#4838
On September 23 2014 06:58 Superbia wrote:
Banks? What the fuck.


I wanted to stop work about 3 hours ago to do this but wasn't able to so just now able to get in I was really worried I would get mod killed. I guess lets hope you guys figured it out :/

I really am sorry town for being a shit tier confirmed town.

From what I read this is probably a misslynch since Yamato isn't on this at all and you're pushing it Superbia.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 22 2014 22:02 GMT
#4842
On September 23 2014 07:00 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2014 06:59 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 23 2014 06:58 IAmRobik wrote:
LOL. I really don't. I'm probably leading a mislynch on another towny and ending the game. You shouldn't be complaining though banks. you don't wanna opaly anyway


I haven't had time man I want to play but I just can't catch up. I haven't even been on video mafia you know this. Afk confirmed town is a pet peeve of mine too.

And I'd never blame you for that. I think by that quote you're likely mafia you gotta play how you gotta play.

There's no way I'm mafia here.

And I wouldn't know you're afk from video because I haven't played any games for a week since I was an out of line asshole and said somethign that even I wouldn't say


Did you? Whatd you say? That The Eagles are a good team? Cause thats pretty bad.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O166
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason115
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1065
ZZZero.O 166
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift5157
JimRising 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5782
Other Games
summit1g8861
FrodaN3231
KnowMe210
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie986
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
22m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.