• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:03
CEST 19:03
KST 02:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8340 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#3960
On September 20 2014 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
IF GERIPT AND PALMAR ARE BOTH TOWN THEN MAFIA GETS AN EXTRA 2 NIGHT KILLS BY THE TIME WE FIND THAT OUT IF WE DON'T LYNCH PALMAR HERE!


THIS IS WHY WERE LYNCHING HIM REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT IT CLEARS SHIT UP1!!

Superbia if you don't want me to lead a crusade against you tomorrow you better fcking vote for Palmar I don't give a shit what you do.


ANYONE NOT VOTING FOR A LYNCH TODAY IS CLAIMING SCUM REGARDLESS OF THE PALMAR FLIP YOU EARN ZERO TOWN CRED IF HE FLIPS TOWN IF YOU'RE OFF HIS WAGON IN FACT YOU GET SCUM CRED!!!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#3963
On September 20 2014 06:36 Holyflare wrote:
poofter your logic is wrong because palmars alignment only hinges on geript being mafia but not the other way around


If geript flips town there will be a bunch of idiots saying it has to be the other and makes it easy for mafia to hide. I think he might flip town but I don't care NO LYNCHING ONLY HELPS MAFIA YOU KNOW THIS VOTE OR CLAIM MAFIA DONKEY
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:39 GMT
#3968
On September 20 2014 06:36 Lord Tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
##unvote

yolo

/unafk
I beat you to it


This is NOT something to brag about you vote palmar now.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:40 GMT
#3971
On September 20 2014 06:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
IF GERIPT AND PALMAR ARE BOTH TOWN THEN MAFIA GETS AN EXTRA 2 NIGHT KILLS BY THE TIME WE FIND THAT OUT IF WE DON'T LYNCH PALMAR HERE!


THIS IS WHY WERE LYNCHING HIM REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT IT CLEARS SHIT UP1!!

Superbia if you don't want me to lead a crusade against you tomorrow you better fcking vote for Palmar I don't give a shit what you do.


ANYONE NOT VOTING FOR A LYNCH TODAY IS CLAIMING SCUM REGARDLESS OF THE PALMAR FLIP YOU EARN ZERO TOWN CRED IF HE FLIPS TOWN IF YOU'RE OFF HIS WAGON IN FACT YOU GET SCUM CRED!!!


So its not at the bottom of a page
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:40 GMT
#3974
On September 20 2014 06:39 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
IF GERIPT AND PALMAR ARE BOTH TOWN THEN MAFIA GETS AN EXTRA 2 NIGHT KILLS BY THE TIME WE FIND THAT OUT IF WE DON'T LYNCH PALMAR HERE!


THIS IS WHY WERE LYNCHING HIM REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT IT CLEARS SHIT UP1!!

Superbia if you don't want me to lead a crusade against you tomorrow you better fcking vote for Palmar I don't give a shit what you do.


ANYONE NOT VOTING FOR A LYNCH TODAY IS CLAIMING SCUM REGARDLESS OF THE PALMAR FLIP YOU EARN ZERO TOWN CRED IF HE FLIPS TOWN IF YOU'RE OFF HIS WAGON IN FACT YOU GET SCUM CRED!!!


If leading a crusade against me means you're actually going to start doing something, then by all means.


Vote Palmar and be useful. I've voted on lynches.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:42 GMT
#3981
On September 20 2014 06:40 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:39 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:38 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:35 IAmRobik wrote:
IF GERIPT AND PALMAR ARE BOTH TOWN THEN MAFIA GETS AN EXTRA 2 NIGHT KILLS BY THE TIME WE FIND THAT OUT IF WE DON'T LYNCH PALMAR HERE!


THIS IS WHY WERE LYNCHING HIM REGARDLESS OF ALIGNMENT IT CLEARS SHIT UP1!!

Superbia if you don't want me to lead a crusade against you tomorrow you better fcking vote for Palmar I don't give a shit what you do.


ANYONE NOT VOTING FOR A LYNCH TODAY IS CLAIMING SCUM REGARDLESS OF THE PALMAR FLIP YOU EARN ZERO TOWN CRED IF HE FLIPS TOWN IF YOU'RE OFF HIS WAGON IN FACT YOU GET SCUM CRED!!!


If leading a crusade against me means you're actually going to start doing something, then by all means.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THIS FUCKING GUY IS AMAZING. I NO LONGER WANT TO LYNCH HIM. EVER


I'll still lynch him.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:43 GMT
#3987
On September 20 2014 06:42 Holyflare wrote:
no you won't


I might
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:45 GMT
#3991
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.


Lol you realize that makes you more mafia right?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:46 GMT
#3994
On September 20 2014 06:45 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.

You won't get any towncred for it though. I assure you.


I will get "I told you so" credits, however. And I will give you some nice little donkey ears.

You'll get a new necktie.


Lawl!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:47 GMT
#3996
On September 20 2014 06:44 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.

You won't get any towncred for it though. I assure you.


I will get "I told you so" credits, however. And I will give you some nice little donkey ears.


The only way you look more townie is ironically if Palmar flips mafia.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:47 GMT
#3997
On September 20 2014 06:46 Palmar wrote:
[image loading]


Palmar asking for someone to hammer him.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:50 GMT
#4008
On September 20 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.

You won't get any towncred for it though. I assure you.


I will get "I told you so" credits, however. And I will give you some nice little donkey ears.


The only way you look more townie is ironically if Palmar flips mafia.

It's not about looking townie, it's about not looking like an idiot.


You don't think its more mafia that this rando dude has a town read on you when like loads of people are reading you scummy that know you well?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:52 GMT
#4010
On September 20 2014 06:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:46 Palmar wrote:
[image loading]


Palmar asking for someone to hammer him.


Ironically your best read on Palmar this game.


Yo I have no clue about his alignment I haven't read I'm just going off the last ten pages.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:52 GMT
#4012
On September 20 2014 06:49 GlowingBear wrote:
We should be lunching other scumreads because we are definetely killing a townie.
It's a 99% chance of killing a town agains 73% chance of killing a town.

(Considering the probability of killing mafia randomly is 27%)


Definitely* and math is a silly way to solve the game until its like PoE style.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:54 GMT
#4014
On September 20 2014 06:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:50 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:49 GlowingBear wrote:
We should be lunching other scumreads because we are definetely killing a townie.
It's a 99% chance of killing a town agains 73% chance of killing a town.

(Considering the probability of killing mafia randomly is 27%)

How are we DEFINITELY killing a townie hmmm?


Based on the assumption palmar and geript can't both be mafia. If both dies, the , definetely we are killing a mafia.


What if the mafia isn't geript?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:55 GMT
#4016
On September 20 2014 06:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:50 Lord Tolkien wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:49 GlowingBear wrote:
We should be lunching other scumreads because we are definetely killing a townie.
It's a 99% chance of killing a town agains 73% chance of killing a town.

(Considering the probability of killing mafia randomly is 27%)

How are we DEFINITELY killing a townie hmmm?


Based on the assumption palmar and geript can't both be mafia. If both dies, the , definetely we are killing a mafia.


Like if you think trading 1 mafia for 1 townie is a bad trade then you're silly as shit.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:56 GMT
#4019
I'd trade me Robik and a player to be named later for 1 mafia at this point. So going 1 for 1 would be amazing although I won't be shocked if they both flip town. Especially since Superbia is probably mafia and told us they're both town earlier.

Palmar you're cool dying in a trade I assume?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:57 GMT
#4023
On September 20 2014 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.

You won't get any towncred for it though. I assure you.


I will get "I told you so" credits, however. And I will give you some nice little donkey ears.


The only way you look more townie is ironically if Palmar flips mafia.

It's not about looking townie, it's about not looking like an idiot.


You don't think its more mafia that this rando dude has a town read on you when like loads of people are reading you scummy that know you well?

All these people who read my scummy are bad or scum


i dont think you're actually scummy anymore tbh but nobody has the balls to unvote with me


Nobody is that dumb. I outlined the reasons why its bad to do so.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:02 GMT
#4035
On September 20 2014 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:57 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:56 Holyflare wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:50 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:47 Palmar wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:44 Superbia wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On September 20 2014 06:42 Superbia wrote:
I'll reiterate: I will vote on Palmar in the last 5-10 minutes if it's necessary to push over the vote. I can see why we want the information. I am pre-claiming the "I told you so" credits, however.

You won't get any towncred for it though. I assure you.


I will get "I told you so" credits, however. And I will give you some nice little donkey ears.


The only way you look more townie is ironically if Palmar flips mafia.

It's not about looking townie, it's about not looking like an idiot.


You don't think its more mafia that this rando dude has a town read on you when like loads of people are reading you scummy that know you well?

All these people who read my scummy are bad or scum


i dont think you're actually scummy anymore tbh but nobody has the balls to unvote with me


Nobody is that dumb. I outlined the reasons why its bad to do so.


you are retarded, if i don't think he's scummy anymore then it's not dumb to not kill a towny is it


Do you think everyone that thinks palmar is scum is mafia?

IF you answered No then you can assume townies will continue to tunnel on Palmar. Palmar is an easy way for mafia to hide. If a miss lynch goes away mafia suddenly has to find something to do the next day. So they make unnatural reads on people that might give them away instead of hiding behind repeating their palmar reads. Sometimes removing question marks is good for town even if they're town especially relatively early.

I wouldn't be making this lynch at lylo but day 2 thats fine. (ITs day 2 right?)

Unless you know hes town then you could be wrong and thats why you're voting. Superbia seems to know hes town thats why he is scum.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 22:03 GMT
#4042
On September 20 2014 07:01 Superbia wrote:
Worst case scenario. Absolutely terrific.


Yo you're probably mafia for knowing.


Palmar and geript both dying erases a question mark and can help focus town.

We just got two MLs done in 1 day which is actually not the worst case scenario for htose of us who know how to play the game. It also saves cops from checking one of them and then outting to defend a green check when they could find mafia.


This is far from worst case scenario.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM594
TaKeTV 271
IndyStarCraft 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2120
RotterdaM 594
ByuN 296
MaxPax 156
IndyStarCraft 121
BRAT_OK 76
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3622
Shuttle 832
Stork 449
Mini 401
EffOrt 310
Horang2 205
Rush 199
Mind 162
Dewaltoss 125
Mong 78
[ Show more ]
910 78
Zeus 72
hero 63
Snow 55
Shinee 47
HiyA 38
JYJ 32
Bale 29
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 23
Killer 18
Terrorterran 13
Sexy 12
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5677
qojqva2919
Counter-Strike
fl0m5456
Fnx 692
pashabiceps400
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby662
Other Games
singsing2252
Beastyqt588
ceh9576
Hui .214
XaKoH 131
Trikslyr75
QueenE62
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur286
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.