• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8360 users

TL Mafia LXVIII: Fanfic Crossover Edition - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 18 2014 17:23 GMT
#3018
Going to try not to be completely useless confirmed town today. So going to spend most of it reading.

Has anyone else claimed roles besides me and Haru? I don't care about softs just hard claims.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 18 2014 17:23 GMT
#3020
On September 19 2014 02:20 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 02:08 HaruRH wrote:
On September 18 2014 23:23 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 23:07 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 18 2014 23:04 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 18 2014 22:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 18 2014 15:04 HaruRH wrote:
There's a town roleblocker.
I think he roleblocked me, thinking cop will check me, in case i am some godfather dude.


Haru, you were probably jailed

WTF is this logic? Holy shit. Are haru/banks actually scum!??!?!


Haru claimed being roleblocked. Roleblocking mason doesn't make sense.
But jailing the confirmed town makes sense. Jail keeper can protect people when jailing.

It doesn't sound like good logic here?

The thing in bold/red in the multiquote is really fucking awkward and doesn't make sense to me whatsoever. Why would he ever think that? Why wouldn't he just think "i was JK'd to keep me alive?"


because
1) roleblocking me won't save me from any shit in the world
2) i suggested cop and rb on me to prove my innocence, so i might think someone really did it.

I won't think i was jked to keep me alive BECAUSE IT SAYS I WAS ROLEBLOCKED NOT JAILED

OK. I am maybe kinda sorta understanding your logic. It's absurdly flawed. I'm fairly certain that JK returns RB'd


Depends on the host.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 18 2014 17:26 GMT
#3023
A Miller claim lol and wtf is a wanderer?

Geript is in this game?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 18 2014 17:26 GMT
#3024
On September 19 2014 02:25 Hopeless1der wrote:
ohh and robik VT


As well as confirmed Donkey. Yo he didn't die n1 and claimed vt.... robik probably mafia.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:39 GMT
#3778
We need a majority. The vote count seems to show like 8 to 6. ritoky to palmar.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:41 GMT
#3782
##Vote Ritoky

I think thats 9... why did fecal switch to random wagon? over ritoky?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:41 GMT
#3785
On September 20 2014 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:39 Tehpoofter wrote:
We need a majority. The vote count seems to show like 8 to 6. ritoky to palmar.

The wisdom is strong in this one.


Yo RL kicking my ass I realize I'm playing really shitty but I'm doing everything to be here when its really important.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:42 GMT
#3786
On September 20 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:38 Holyflare wrote:
On September 19 2014 07:41 Holyflare wrote:
1) Palmar OR 17) raynpelikoneet replaced by Geript replaced by ritoky
4) GlowingBear
5) Superbia
6) StorrZerg
7) Batsnacks
9) ObiWanShinobi
11) Chairman Ray
16) FecalFeast



I'm still quite possibly thinking this


I agree with 5 of those.


Which ones?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:52 GMT
#3803
On September 20 2014 05:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Banks, this isn't an idle threat. I don't care how confirmed you are. I will PL the shit out of you whether someone backs me up or not.

Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 00:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Haru, if you don't get banks to play the fucking game, I'm going to push to get him lynched tomorrow cause this is pathetic. He's supposed to be confirmed town and he's not even playing the game. Fuck that.


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 00:31 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 00:24 GlowingBear wrote:
On September 20 2014 00:22 IAmRobik wrote:
Haru, if you don't get banks to play the fucking game, I'm going to push to get him lynched tomorrow cause this is pathetic. He's supposed to be confirmed town and he's not even playing the game. Fuck that.


He is going to get modkilled for not posting twice in a cycle

I don't think you understand. I don't care about him getting modkilled. I don't want him to be modkilled. I want him to man the fuck up and post. As a confirmed town you're supposed to be there to lead the town in a proper direction. I respect banks' play and reads and I'm pissed off that he's squandering this opportunity. Like fuck. If I were confirmed town, I would be forcing people to lynch who I want to lynch all day every day. I would be soooooooooo super invested in the game. I'd force mafia to kill me so that other more important PRs can survive. No one can probably tell how mad I am, but I'm legit furious with banks.



No you won't you literally never would and yelling at me instead of yelling at other people to lynch someone who might be scum makes you a donkey.

So who do we kill? Who is the one who needs to die? We have 9 on ritoky palmar isn't even voting to save himself atm. LAWL
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:53 GMT
#3805
On September 20 2014 05:52 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:51 Holyflare wrote:
BloodyC0bbler (2): Superbia, Palmar
Storrzerg (1): Fecalfeast

Not voting (2): BloodyC0bbler, Damdred

what the fuck are these people doing

I think neither of thecurrent wagons are particularly good.


So you're afk voting fun. This is majority lynch I can see why people think you're scummy just from this stupid post.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:55 GMT
#3808
Jat and Palmar need to switch we have 8 minutes you're both here and not on ritoky. Even if hes town information is power.

I realize I haven't done anything and its usper hypocritical for all I know ritoky has claimed a role but no lynch is RARELY a positive for town I severely doubt it is as this reduces a q uestion mark to say the least.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:55 GMT
#3810
On September 20 2014 05:54 Blazinghand wrote:
OK After conferring with my co-hosts I've decided I made a mistake by force-replacing geript. Instead, geript is modkilled and will flip with the day post. Yes, I'm aware this is really shitty to spring on you guys an hour out and I apologise. We can whip me in the town square after the game is over.


Oh okay. Well then:

##unvote

##Vote Palmar


We still need a lynch
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:56 GMT
#3814
Robik and holyflare are here they can swtich. We really need some other people to show up for EOD do we have an hour or 8 minutes? fucking work computer.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 20:59 GMT
#3827
On September 20 2014 05:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Guys, we get a free lynch. Its geript. Do we want another or do we want to no lynch (seriously)


This question is silly a 2 for 1 is amazing cause yeah its how mafia dies.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:02 GMT
#3838
On September 20 2014 05:59 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 05:58 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 20 2014 05:57 Hopeless1der wrote:
Guys, we get a free lynch. Its geript. Do we want another or do we want to no lynch (seriously)

Always take another lynch. Only way we can kill mafia

Yeah I was thinking in terms of killing palmar with the 2nd lynch since we all seem to agree its either geript or palmar (or neither).


If they're both town it doesn't make us lose a day killing them and trading 1 town for 1 mafia is an amazing trade. So its good either way.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:06 GMT
#3849
On September 20 2014 06:04 Superbia wrote:
What the fuck is going on. So geript is dead regardless?


Yes
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:33 GMT
#3943
On September 20 2014 06:17 IAmRobik wrote:
I really think we shouldnt' lynch palmar. Like, he could be scum, but we might get lucky and hit another scum and then we have a shitton of other analysis that we can do based off of voting patterns. It's a shame mod gave us 2 hours to decide a lynch.


WE ARE 100000% LYNCHING PALMAR. the logic about well it has to be 1 and 1 is shit. What if its 2 town? or 2 mafia? in these other scenarios its GREAT to lynch both.

Scenarios:
1) Geript!Town Palmar!Mafia - they both die today and we get 1 mafia AWESOME
2) Geript!Mafia Palmar!Town - Palmar dies for no reason but he's no longer a question sucks for Palmar but saves a ML
3) Geript!Mafia Palmar!Mafia - 2 mafia sounds like a good time.
4) Geript!Town Palmar!Town - If we waited Geript flips town and so does Palmar but he does it tomorrow nad scum just sails through an Easy day... how many times have you seen HAS TO BE 1 BETWEEN = 2 town? Me I've seen it loads.


PALMAR DIES TODAY THE QUESTION IS OVER>
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:34 GMT
#3947
On September 20 2014 06:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:23 Palmar wrote:
I don't understand why people think my alignment has anything to do with geript's?


You're probably both town, lol.


On September 20 2014 06:32 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2014 06:30 IAmRobik wrote:
And if we end up losing sooner in this (at this point) silly game then so be it.


Fuck this defeatist attitude. There's no fucking reason to rush it here. We're already getting quite a bit of information tonight. Palmar is probably going to be a miss, and it's the only kill we can control at this point.



If geript/Palmar both flip town

Yo this dude is mafia btw.

Superbia could use cop checking/vigi shot/watched/w.e. the fck we have power wise. He is talking like he knows they're both town.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:35 GMT
#3948
SOMEONE ELSE VOTE PALMAR IMMEDIATELY HE NEEDS TO BE AT 12-13 WE HAVE ENOUGH!!!
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
September 19 2014 21:36 GMT
#3950
LORD TOLKIEN YOU VOTE PALMAR RIGHT THE F NOW
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 191
Bale 23
Terrorterran 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 350
Other Games
summit1g13569
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV156
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo422
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 53m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 53m
Replay Cast
19h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.