• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6053 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 105 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 19:37 GMT
#1841
Do you think town ritoky would peace out of the thread like that till end of cycle heript
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 12 2014 19:38 GMT
#1842
Scum gave up.

Yawn. What an easy game. I was 2/3 right on my analysis. Now nobody can laugh at it ever again. SUCK IT ROBIK I SOLVED THE GAME
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 19:39 GMT
#1843
On September 13 2014 04:38 HaruRH wrote:
Scum gave up.

Yawn. What an easy game. I was 2/3 right on my analysis. Now nobody can laugh at it ever again. SUCK IT ROBIK I SOLVED THE GAME

lol
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 12 2014 19:40 GMT
#1844
On September 13 2014 04:39 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2014 04:38 HaruRH wrote:
Scum gave up.

Yawn. What an easy game. I was 2/3 right on my analysis. Now nobody can laugh at it ever again. SUCK IT ROBIK I SOLVED THE GAME

lol


You're only allowed to lol at post game when you shudder at its majesty.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 19:40 GMT
#1845
Then start playing like you do as town geript.

I am used to knowing you as a smart dude who has balls to stand behind his reads and usually has good reads. You didn't defend your townread (me) on D1 when it was possible for me to get lynched. It does not make sense to me -- i expected you to act like you did on D2 when we were lynching Oats. That's how i am used to seing town!geript act. You were incapable of realizing Sylencia has to be town. It does not make sense to me. You are incapable of reading ritoky as mafia.It does not make any sense for Damdred & Haru to be scum. When one dude claims he is a cop and has a red check right away and another dude dances around the issue for like 5 posts and over-explains his shit which one is scum?
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 19:49 GMT
#1846
And geript voted me in the thread,

I think that's as close to a concede as we will get. Yamato come join us on rit
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 19:55 GMT
#1847
...and now you list all the possibilities regarding ritoky/Damdred/Haru and can't make up your mind.

Who cares what's possible and what's not?
I care about what YOU think is correct and if it makes sense to me or not.

You've made like 15 posts without making up your mind. If you do not have anything useful to say then don't post. I don't want to read posts that say "idk what's right and what's wrong" because thay do not say anything. Read if you need to, don't post "i need to read, idk who is mafia". Post when you have something to say because on this day phase you have had nothing intelligent to say and it is scummy.

Basically all your posts this day boil down to "i do not know if ritoky or Damdred is the real cop".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 19:56 GMT
#1848
And now you are voting for Damdred because Haru is pissing you off.
Do you geript think anyone should read you as town when you play like this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:00 GMT
#1849
And for the record voting Damdred in this situation is the stupidest thing anyone can do regardless of if you think he is mafia or not.

The first one to tell me why gets 100 town points.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:01 GMT
#1850
On September 13 2014 04:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Then start playing like you do as town geript.

I am used to knowing you as a smart dude who has balls to stand behind his reads and usually has good reads. You didn't defend your townread (me) on D1 when it was possible for me to get lynched. It does not make sense to me -- i expected you to act like you did on D2 when we were lynching Oats. That's how i am used to seing town!geript act. You were incapable of realizing Sylencia has to be town. It does not make sense to me. You are incapable of reading ritoky as mafia.It does not make any sense for Damdred & Haru to be scum. When one dude claims he is a cop and has a red check right away and another dude dances around the issue for like 5 posts and over-explains his shit which one is scum?

It's not that clear cut Rayn. At least not in my opinion. I don't disagree that ritoky is likely the scum here. The thing is though that I really don't believe Damdred or Harurh or ritoky right now. At least one is lying. At least one is telling the truth. I've had a townread on ritoky for most of the game. I've had scumreads on Damdred and Harurh for most of the game. Like put the pieces together Rayn. I don't it's as easy or obvious as you make it out to be. I don't think any of the three are obviously town. It doesn't help me gain objectivity to have Harurh being obstinant the way he is because quite frankly how he's approaching me is exceptionally scummy. If he's town, he needs to "get" the fact that no on else got fake redchecked. No one else "knows" ritoky is 100% mafia (other than Damdred). I honestly don't understand why you think I'm mafia because my play up until this point hasn't been mafia at any point. Let's be honest, when I'm town I always look scummy. That in an of itself is a reason to think ritoky is mafia because he was one of two who actually townread me on D1 (other was Koshi; I know you did too but that's a little different). This is not that I'm not trying. It's moreso that I just need to fucking figure out if I've been right all game or wrong all game.

Come over to my world for a second. Read ritoky's statement in a more favorable light for a second a "plural you" instead of "singular specific you." How does that line up with Sylencia? I'm juggling a lot in my head and trying to keep up with you guys and it's not easy.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:03 GMT
#1851
If you don't know who is mafia then figure it out instead of getting pissed off at Haru and making the stupidest possible vote.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:03 GMT
#1852
On September 13 2014 04:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
...and now you list all the possibilities regarding ritoky/Damdred/Haru and can't make up your mind.

Who cares what's possible and what's not?
I care about what YOU think is correct and if it makes sense to me or not.

You've made like 15 posts without making up your mind. If you do not have anything useful to say then don't post. I don't want to read posts that say "idk what's right and what's wrong" because thay do not say anything. Read if you need to, don't post "i need to read, idk who is mafia". Post when you have something to say because on this day phase you have had nothing intelligent to say and it is scummy.

Basically all your posts this day boil down to "i do not know if ritoky or Damdred is the real cop".

You should know by now that quite often I put shit into the thread so that I can reread it. Because otherwise I end up forgetting stuff that I find key or interesting. There are a lot of things that I want to juggle and it's far easier if I can go back to actually refer to what I was thinking at the time instead of spending time to try and rehash in my head everything I've thought.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:04 GMT
#1853
I didn't even townread you. I called you town because i wanted you to have the grail so that dumb scum would hit you in case you were town and i could trust your reads when i actually know your alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:04 GMT
#1854
On September 13 2014 05:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you don't know who is mafia then figure it out instead of getting pissed off at Haru and making the stupidest possible vote.

It's not a stupid vote.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:05 GMT
#1855
geript why are you voting for Damdred instead of Haru?
you should have enough brain to figure out why you should be voting for Haru instead if you think they are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:05 GMT
#1856
yes it is a stupid vote.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:06 GMT
#1857
On September 13 2014 05:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I didn't even townread you. I called you town because i wanted you to have the grail so that dumb scum would hit you in case you were town and i could trust your reads when i actually know your alignment.

I know. You don't have to tell me. It's the same reason why I knew you were the cop in the other game; well similar... well similarish kidna sorta.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:07 GMT
#1858
On September 13 2014 05:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
geript why are you voting for Damdred instead of Haru?
you should have enough brain to figure out why you should be voting for Haru instead if you think they are mafia.

Because if Harurh is mafia, then he is mafia with Damdred. Of those two, Damdred is the more lynchable currently.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 20:07 GMT
#1859
If i get souped the next night geript is mafia.
Noone else would kill me in this game N1.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 20:08 GMT
#1860
Either way, I have D&D tonight and will be leaving shortly. I'll be back in ~8-10 hours to sort everything out. If I don't finish sorting it out tonight, then I'll get it tomorrow.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox413
Mew2King57
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0282
Sick135
ViBE91
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1271
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 50m
Patches Events
10h 50m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.