• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:44
CEST 05:44
KST 12:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6305 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 105 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:56 GMT
#1681
Lol well that's interesting b
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 05:58 GMT
#1682
I'm not even sure why you thought that him red checking you forces you to claim.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 12 2014 06:04 GMT
#1683
Well I'm gonna sleep on it since I need to be up early tomorrow.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 12 2014 06:05 GMT
#1684
On September 12 2014 14:58 geript wrote:
I'm not even sure why you thought that him red checking you forces you to claim.

My role is pretty useless for the next 2 days anyway (because i am 10p% sure ritoky is the scum here and lynching him would make my exorcist role be useless for 2 days since it will always return (you cannot kill this night)).
I'll rather lynch a mafia and get killed myself.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 06:07 GMT
#1685
Oh man I just realized that if Rayn were to CC HaruRH. Man I would shit a brick. That would be the funniest shit ever.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 06:09 GMT
#1686
Any who. I need to think on this and sleep but for now I'm going to place my vote.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 12 2014 06:17 GMT
#1687
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 12 2014 06:25 GMT
#1688
Rayn, i am so fucking sure ritoky is mafia. Even more sure than if i copchecked him. I am also pretty fucking sure geript is scum. More sure than onegu in N&T. You literally have to trust me once more. If i am wrong, i can let you all ignore me in all future mafia games. I am that sure i got 2 scum here.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 09:18 GMT
#1689
On September 12 2014 11:04 Damdred wrote:
Yyamato get and rit for end game cred

i am believing this tbh
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 09:19 GMT
#1690
On September 12 2014 15:17 HaruRH wrote:
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.

Not true.
You cannot kill if we no-lynch and the one dude shoot someone.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 09:20 GMT
#1691
PEOPLE STOP CLAIMING!!!!!!
STOP STOP STOP!!!!!½
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:22 GMT
#1692
Awe Rayn, you were supposed to CC HaruRH for the reaction. I even set it up for you. Why you make me sad?

Btw, I want every goddamn person who thinks I'm fucking scum to explain each and every part of my play and how I can be scum doing it. I'm really fucking tired of it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:26 GMT
#1693
Rayn I want to know where you stand on this. Like I'm honestly lost. I kinda want to kill both.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:28 GMT
#1694
On September 12 2014 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 15:17 HaruRH wrote:
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.

Not true.
You cannot kill if we no-lynch and the one dude shoot someone.

Ugh, if that's true then if oats was mafia we don't get a shot either.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:30 GMT
#1695
On September 12 2014 18:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2014 18:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 12 2014 15:17 HaruRH wrote:
Geript (2) - Sylencia, HaruRH
Sylencia (2) - ritoky, raynpelikoneet
Damdred (3) - gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Koshi (1) - Oatsmaster
Raynpelikoneet (5) - Yamato77, Damdred, IAmRobik, SloOsh,gobbledydook

Now that i was forced to claim, i can finally reveal the results of my exorcist. I couldn't kill. It meant that either oats or koshi was scum (i bolded them).

Next, i am 10000000% sure ritoky is mafia. I am willing to bet anything in this earth. And because he also tried to call out damdred, i am willing to townread him for a bit.

There. Game solved. Lynch ritoky today and geript tomorrow and we win. I was right about ritoky.

Not true.
You cannot kill if we no-lynch and the one dude shoot someone.

Ugh, if that's true then if oats was mafia we don't get a shot either.

Hmmm on second thought it looks like given the wording Palmer used the Judge did lynch Palmer.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:33 GMT
#1696
Oh man I just realized how sweet this is. I have a god read on Rayn because regardless of whichever one is the cop, Rayn is like assured to not be mafia. Rayn you are going to be so mad in post game when I get to flaunt how much better my read on you is.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 09:34 GMT
#1697
If we are on LYLO we alread y lost because haru claimed. sigh.
table for two on a tv tray
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:36 GMT
#1698
On September 12 2014 18:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If we are on LYLO we alread y lost because haru claimed. sigh.

They'd have to soup for 3 or soup for 2 twice to win. Not out but pretty scum favored if Lylo.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 09:38 GMT
#1699
Btw I'm fucking awesome if I were mafia, I could soup for all 5 right now. I'm so baller.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 12 2014 09:39 GMT
#1700
##vote ritoky
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft460
RuFF_SC2 213
ViBE101
Nina 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4973
GuemChi 1310
Terrorterran 90
910 73
Leta 39
NaDa 31
Bale 29
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1106
Other Games
summit1g7829
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick751
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota213
League of Legends
• Lourlo942
• Stunt297
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 17m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.