• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10089 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 105 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 01:48 GMT
#1621
You know how I honestly feel this thread Yamato? Most of day 1 I got called shit and scum and I wasn't able to play due to rl issues when I was asked for oinons I tried to give them the rest of the time I was called a whiny bitch.

So I hope town loses this game IDC I got treated like trash soon as I came back to the thread, and all its been all game is lynch damdred and I'll be glad after today.

Also the game everyone gave me crap for posting in and trying in, I was mafia so fuck you guys
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 12 2014 01:57 GMT
#1622
On September 12 2014 10:48 Damdred wrote:
You know how I honestly feel this thread Yamato? Most of day 1 I got called shit and scum and I wasn't able to play due to rl issues when I was asked for oinons I tried to give them the rest of the time I was called a whiny bitch.

So I hope town loses this game IDC I got treated like trash soon as I came back to the thread, and all its been all game is lynch damdred and I'll be glad after today.

Also the game everyone gave me crap for posting in and trying in, I was mafia so fuck you guys


you don't have to get whiny and salty because you made a plan to fake claim as scum and it blew up in your face.

you're scum with haru. i said what i said because i wanted to bait your soft into a hard claim because it gives me 2 CONFIRMED mafia; now that you have solidified that i could care less if we lynch haru or you first. you're both witches and lynching both of you will probably win us the game. based on your attitude it seems like that's the case since you're so defeatist after your plan failed.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 12 2014 02:03 GMT
#1623
damdred I read your filter from that game

emotional appeals are not going to work
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:03 GMT
#1624
Rit is a witch I just don't care as scum o never give up I will heck thread in the morning just don't care right now.

Like yea
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#1625
I don't care this is my last game here for awhile
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#1626
Yyamato get and rit for end game cred
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#1627
</3
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:14 GMT
#1628
And if you aren't mafia Yamato you are believing someone who wanted to lynch an un ccd power role over someone who refused
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:17 GMT
#1629
Last thing before I log, why go for rit if I was scum instead of an easy lynch.

gn
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 12 2014 02:25 GMT
#1630
you probably knew he targeted you

which means the oracle is probably dead
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 02:33 GMT
#1631
Damdred what were your checks.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:34 GMT
#1632
Are you even reading Yamato, I can't sleep after reading that!

He checked haru who came back red not me!

rit is scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:34 GMT
#1633
Rayn night 1 green, ritoky night 2 red
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
September 12 2014 02:41 GMT
#1634
On September 12 2014 11:34 Damdred wrote:
Are you even reading Yamato, I can't sleep after reading that!

He checked haru who came back red not me!

rit is scum


you claimed my role, thus you're scum as well as haru.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 02:46 GMT
#1635
Rit is scum just wanted to kill whoever he could all game. Tried to lynch into an unccd acolyte , he's scum.

geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 12 2014 02:47 GMT
#1636
Not sure where I lie. I kinda think Damdred's filter looks more cop like.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:11 GMT
#1637
Why would rit cop check her night1 when he town read him, isn't that a wasted check when its better to check suspicious peole to you
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 12 2014 03:12 GMT
#1638
On September 12 2014 11:34 Damdred wrote:
Are you even reading Yamato, I can't sleep after reading that!

He checked haru who came back red not me!

rit is scum

well if he's the true cop then you would obviously be with haru

just sayin
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:17 GMT
#1639
No Yamato answer the original question as mafia fake claiming why would I go for super aggressive rot who obviously can destroy me this game vs someone like lm or get who had a ton of pressure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 12 2014 03:17 GMT
#1640
Especially since I was the first or second post into day. I'm the real cop
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 227
CosmosSc2 65
RuFF_SC2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1924
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 636
910 40
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 855
Counter-Strike
taco 297
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox691
Other Games
summit1g8678
Day[9].tv734
shahzam616
C9.Mang0311
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick472
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv734
• Shiphtur677
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
14h 57m
The PondCast
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.