• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 02:53 GMT
#500
Town Princess Newbie
TownWorld Heavyweight

Mafia Noir
Mafia Detention


If you look in his town games, he actually comes out with his own opinions. He forces stuff that he thinks because he finds it important. He even comes up with some good reads (e.g. his HaruRH read in Noir). I'm not really seeing that at all this game from him.

If you look in his scum games, he mostly comments on the thread rather than forcing is own thoughts and things onto people. By this I mean, he talks about things that are going on in the thread, being said, being talked about etc. He rarely forces his viewpoint and doesn't really "stick himself out there."

That's the major difference that I see. The problem is that first meta is easy to use incorrectly and second that newer players change much faster which makes meta arguments much worse. In this game, I see far, far more of the latter. He's not really pushing his opinion on anything or anyone in a strong way. That's specifically why I think he's mafia. My hesitation is that I don't have a great record using meta and he's new which makes him harder to read.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 03:09 GMT
#504
On September 05 2014 12:01 yamato77 wrote:
geript, what are your reads on koshi rayn and sloosh

I think they're all town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 03:11 GMT
#505
On September 05 2014 12:01 yamato77 wrote:
geript, what are your reads on koshi rayn and sloosh

Speaking of Sloosh. What's your read on him? You've had more experience with him than I have.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:00 GMT
#512
On September 05 2014 12:45 gobbledydook wrote:
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.




This may be the weirdest retraction of support I've ever seen. Like it's really, really fucking weird.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:14 GMT
#515
On September 05 2014 13:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah, earlier he didn't care a dude had a scumread on him, still voted for the grail.

However, is it weird weird or scum weird.

Leaning the first weird for now

How insightful.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#519
Rayn, did you take a look at what I posted on gobbly and his response? Cause it's fucking weird as shit.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:27 GMT
#522
ps, you're probably still at work but <3 have a sauna on me.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 04:31 GMT
#525
ritoky has claimed to be town jesus.
On September 05 2014 13:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 13:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 13:19 ritoky wrote:
List of people who have voted for the Grail:

- geript
- gobble
- Koshi
- rayn
- ritoky
- robik
- sloosh

Everyone else who hasn't voted or given a firm stance on it, needs to weigh in very soon or give a damn good reason why you have no strong town reads nearly 36 hours into the game.

I AM LOOKING AT YOU SYL, OATS, AND DAM. I SEE YOU HERE AND POSTING. OPINIONS ON GRAIL PLOX!

I want it.
I'm too lazy to go into the voting thread


why should i give it to you over myself, Town Jesus, or geript?

But look, he is clearly not referring to himself as town jesus here. Would lynch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 15:49 GMT
#578
On September 04 2014 14:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Sylencia is my #1 town

On September 05 2014 23:13 IAmRobik wrote:
How can people still doubt me as town? Y'all are fucking silly silly people. I've been the most vocal active person. If i'm scum, I'm leading the most retarded agenda of all time trying to push Rayn and geript when there are easily lynches like haru/gobble/sylencia/yamato/koshi available. If you look at my play in Order, after a silly silly push on marv on d1 or d2, I start focusing on low-post count players who are easy mislynches who contribute nothing.

Either way, I'm super obv town in my opinion.

I expect way more of town!damdred.
I think there is something off about koshi.
I still lynch sylencia, even though people are throwing scum his way.

i skipped a few pages from like pg 23-28, but i'll catch up on them at some point

I don't get it. You've been mafia on gobbly, but now you're town on him. Syl was you #1 town but now you want to lynch him. Idk who is supposedly calling Syl mafia either.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 16:07 GMT
#583
On September 06 2014 01:01 yamato77 wrote:
Geript what if I told you I'd support your robik is scum lynch if you threw your support behind my grail campaign?

Why don't you just be the good Yamato we all know and come out guns ablazing? Like I really don't care if you support my lynches. I'd rather see you play the game than do what you're doing because no matter how much I hate to admit it you're not a bad player.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 16:11 GMT
#585
If you just told me, no. If you made a point to convince me maybe.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 16:43 GMT
#598
Robik, here's the thing. Rayn and I have played together a lot. Usually we read each other pretty well (except in video where he owns my ass).
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:03 GMT
#612
On September 06 2014 01:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Anyone else notice the lack of animosity between geript and yamato? Did you two kiss and make up or what?

Nah, I still don't like him. But there's not a reason for me to fight with him if he's town. I'd rather not pull a TJ.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:13 GMT
#616
On September 06 2014 02:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 02:03 geript wrote:
On September 06 2014 01:50 IAmRobik wrote:
Anyone else notice the lack of animosity between geript and yamato? Did you two kiss and make up or what?

Nah, I still don't like him. But there's not a reason for me to fight with him if he's town. I'd rather not pull a TJ.

I just filter dove you and you didn't call yamato town a single time. Care to elaborate?

I don't have a read on yam. He hasn't posted much and hasn't explained anything reasonably well. I just don't intend to get into a bitch fight with him because it's no fun for anyone.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:14 GMT
#617
So yam, why do you think Syl is town?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:17 GMT
#619
On September 05 2014 05:26 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:25 Sylencia wrote:
It's not unusual for yamato to do that though

this gem

not the oats post

wtf im too tired

This one? I don't see how this is definitive on Syl either way. Can you explain what you mean a bit more?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:29 GMT
#625
But Sylencia isn't new. How does that line apply to him? I mean I dismissed you activity as could go either way (not in thread) because I've seen you do this from both sides. I'm just not seeing how an essentially "wait and see" approach makes him town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:34 GMT
#627
That is a pretty good read. I like that reasoning a lot.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#628
So do you care to explain your Rayn, Koshi, Sloosh trifecta?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 05 2014 22:11 GMT
#691
On September 06 2014 07:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Let's lynch a townie so that he can angel protect me

Well you've claimed to be a townie so let's follow this strategy and lynch you.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM590
SteadfastSC285
TKL 216
Rex126
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 590
SteadfastSC 285
TKL 216
Rex 126
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 30
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46783
Calm 2347
Shuttle 1814
Jaedong 1701
Horang2 877
actioN 640
Mini 634
EffOrt 600
Soma 600
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 321
Rush 272
Larva 247
ZerO 215
BeSt 206
Snow 201
firebathero 140
Zeus 95
Mong 91
910 73
Mind 68
hero 61
Free 59
sorry 58
Hyun 55
Last 52
Yoon 51
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 36
Shine 31
JYJ 31
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 24
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Bale 21
Aegong 17
HiyA 14
Killer 13
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Rock 10
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5364
Dendi1154
Counter-Strike
fl0m1956
Fnx 603
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King174
ChuDatz6
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes600
Lowko350
Other Games
singsing2162
olofmeister1301
hiko685
B2W.Neo341
DeMusliM217
Livibee187
Pyrionflax154
Liquid`VortiX132
Khaldor83
Trikslyr81
QueenE66
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1320
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH205
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2055
• Jankos1688
• TFBlade538
• Noizen114
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 54m
The PondCast
19h 54m
INu's Battles
20h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.