• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7388 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:30 GMT
#662
I'm not going to answer the "who are other 2 scum" until everyone has weighed in on Damdred. What's all this resistance to talking about Damdred?

Robik you earn my grail vote by getting people to talk about Damdred.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#664
I'm totally using Damdred as a focal point of my reads because for some reason people don't want to lynch him but can't explain why.

Who do you want me to talk about? I have Damdred as strong scum right now.

I don't have anyone else with a scum read of that caliber. I still have gobble and Sylencia as town. Yamato is slightly scummy for his slight resistance of the Damdred lynch. Koshi and rayn I'll read on their thoughts of Damdred and how they approach the lynch. geript I'm ok with since his meta read of gobble made sense. Oats hasn't been doing much, HaruRH neither. ritoky is ok and i'm ok with him having the grail.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#665
I forgot LoneMeow - my read on him is based on the quality of town posts he is able to procure from Damdred's filter.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#667
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 20:58 GMT
#670
On September 06 2014 05:53 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 05:48 slOosh wrote:
Grail is nowhere as important as landing a proper lynch. I recommend focusing on getting the right lynch. Whether that be me or Damdred or whoever you think is most chance of flipping scum, I'd focus on that.

I'll be here if anyone wants to defend Damdred's lynch.

I'm already voting damdred, so that's a moot point. Be a dear and go change your grail vote to me.

No it's not but whatever. I'll give you your dumb grail. Now help me lynch Damdred.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 21:07 GMT
#673
Ehh let's veer away from talking about ongoing games. Damdred has already played several games on TL Mafia that you can go check out if you want to use meta.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 05 2014 22:34 GMT
#694
geript, thoughts on Damdred? Would / would not lynch over gobbley?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 18:38 GMT
#855
I'm here, catching up. Could we establish the thing where we posts votes in this thread as well as the other one? Not only for readability, but geript just voted me and I don't see a mention of my name in his most recent postings, and last thing I remember was him agreeing with me on my Damdred lynch.

But yes, catching up.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 18:46 GMT
#857
Hmm ... I can see myself being persuaded (since I have a couple of thoughts on it), but I'm curious if our reasons match up. Could you give me a brief synopsis as I work on catching up?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 19:07 GMT
#863
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#866
Hmm ... I'll put him on sidelines for your sake, but still iffy on him. Maybe it's just the playstyle differences.

Ok, everyone on the Damdred train?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 20:57 GMT
#927
geript you calling Damdred town or what?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:02 GMT
#932
And we should all vote as if judge did not exist. Voting patterns are useful and using the judge as a catch all lets scum vote wherever they feel like and avoid discussion.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:06 GMT
#940
geript, do you expressly not want to lynch Damdred? If so, why?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:20 GMT
#943
Well I don't think a HaruRH lynch is gonna hit so why not move your vote over? What if judge was afk?

Same goes for everyone. Only scum, the judge himself, and naive townies wouldn't bother trying to consolidate at this point.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:25 GMT
#948
On September 07 2014 06:21 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 06:20 slOosh wrote:
Well I don't think a HaruRH lynch is gonna hit so why not move your vote over? What if judge was afk?

Same goes for everyone. Only scum, the judge himself, and naive townies wouldn't bother trying to consolidate at this point.

This is patently untrue.

Do you think a no-lynch is a favorable outcome for today?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:31 GMT
#951
rayn is Damdred town?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:42 GMT
#957
Fine let's move to rayn.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:47 GMT
#961
There's only 4 on rayn right now, so probably no-lynch at this point.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
September 06 2014 21:49 GMT
#962
I don't know this game makes no sense. Aside from yamato's one soul read of Damdred, everyone agrees he is scummy, but his lynch isn't actually happening. Why?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM742
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 336
IndyStarCraft 170
MaxPax 169
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5509
qojqva3688
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
pashabiceps757
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt692
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 105
• StrangeGG 29
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie567
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.