• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7388 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:43 GMT
#552
On September 05 2014 21:23 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread

You vote in the voting thread but not mention it in your reads post.

Last question: What do you think about gobble?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:59 GMT
#555
On September 05 2014 21:56 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:43 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2014 21:23 HaruRH wrote:
On September 05 2014 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.


Did you even read the voting thread

You vote in the voting thread but not mention it in your reads post.

Last question: What do you think about gobble?

was i supposed to put my vote here too? no.

I would say that scum gobble is wayyyyy more lurky than this. I know because I played with both town and scum gobble.

Show me the games please. I need to go to a german training now. I read them when I am home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 23:54 GMT
#696
I still want to lynch gobble. Gobble isn't doing anything since he parked his vote on me, staying in the shadows praying that my lynch takes off or that he stays hidden voitng me. This is the only "valuable" post he made in the last 18 hours.
On September 05 2014 22:06 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 21:10 HaruRH wrote:
I thought the notebook idea sucked so i decided not to use it.
Robik still haven't convinced me he is town yet. I am waiting.
Koshi, stop lying about wanting to post lesser. You know it won't happen and it only makes people suspicious of you. Where is the 'i am the town lord' koshi? Or are you scum?
Sylencia... wtf? Souping me? Are you trying to figure out my role or have you?
Oats... i feel the singaporean from you. We both are confusing for stupid americans.
Yamato -afk lord
Geript is missing. Where is he?

I'm not interested in talk about the rest yet.
Meanwhile, i am ghostly because i am busy. But i will have sudden spikes in activity when I'm free. Start asking me questions.


1. I can't tell if robik is town or not.
2. koshi is scum that's why
3. can you quote the sylencia post in question
4. wtf
5. ya he needs to post. It's not like he hasn't checked into the thread. he just doesn't post.
6. idk.

Gobble scumreads me for my town listpost. What is this then?
1) useless
2) wrong
3) not doing any work, how hard can it be to open sylencia his filter and search for the quote? He has a 1 page filter. This shows that gobble has no interest in analysing or searching for anything in the sylencia post. Just pretending wanting to help.
4) useless
5) " It's not like he hasn't checked into the thread. he just doesn't post. " O rly? How do you know? How can gobble know this? They are either scumbuddies and yamato logged into the scumqt or gobble is talking straight out of his ass here.
6) useless

Like, what is gobble doing here? He just quotes the first content posts HaruRH made that isn't about set-up and comments in it? Is this pressure on HaruRH? What is this? To me it looks like gobble saw an opportunity to trow some dirt on me and tried to mask it with putting words around it.

Also gobble his read on yamato is way too strong:
On September 04 2014 21:17 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:06 Sylencia wrote:
Haru is town. Can't explain in too much detail without souping Haru. I am pretty certain I'm seeing the ideal situation and disagree with Koshi's statement about not seeing the big picture.

Null:
yamato - call out with no reasoning. Impossible to say anything about it
damdred - 1 post
rayn - 1 post
lonemeow - not in yet

I'm extremely conflicted about Oats. I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place. His case against sloosh is pretty paper thin and I disagree with his interpretation of sloosh's posts. My interpretation is that the Oracle, Inquisitor and Wraith do what they think is best in terms of both finding the best time to reveal and expose themselves to soup, and in addition who they target. All of us, including the mentioned roles should (at some point closer to deadline more likely) put in suggestions as to who are the ideal target(s). Obviously we can wait for sloosh to come back to smooth things out a bit, but I feel like Oats is just cherry picking the part that makes sloosh look the worse and ignoring everything around it. Main reason why I'm conflicted is because the way Oats has been playing is classic town Oats and some high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

IAmRobik - pretty townie, can't see scum seeing the gobble grail vote reasoning before being told about it. I wouldn't ever hammer over this alone, but it's definitely a strike against gobble

Gobble is null-scum - Until I think about it later, something gives me a bad feeling about the initial planning post (regarding Inquis/Oracle visiting the same person) - like it feels like a plan to stifle the information we get from the Inquisitor in order to get Oracle views, which I think is pretty average N1. Then there's the case from Robik which I still think is still decent, but as I said, it's not solid enough evidence.

Scum team prediction so far: 1 of the players who haven't posted more than once or twice, oats and gobble.


I'm amazed that you are null reading the person who has posted nothing but 'i think koshi is scum' and 'still think hes scum'.
I think it's very weird that yamato would bother to come in, make an unsubstantiated post, and then disappear. Clearly he had the time to post, but his effort doesn't show it.

Here you see gobble hard scumreading yamato for making 2 posts that say "I think Koshi is scum'
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Strong scumread on yamato.
On September 04 2014 22:08 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.

Why does scum draw attention to himself like that?

That's a good point. I don't know. I don't know why town would do that either.
It's just anti-town.

Gets called out for it and POOF, yamato scumread is gone in all his future posts.
On September 05 2014 00:36 gobbledydook wrote:
Here's why I think koshi is scum.

1)
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky


this is a really bad post. It's a list of town people with no explanation whatsoever. It's not a list town would make.

2) he has done nothing while posting a whole page of filler. I don't see any insight he has offered that I would expect an experienced player like koshi would make as town. He went to sleep when the day had just started, but his posts haven't gained substance since he woke up.


A look through sloosh's filter and it's not impressive either. There's some meaningless setup talk, and then there are a series of open-ended questions without actually committing to anything. I don't even know what his reads are. I agree with oats here on sloosh scum.

Nothing on yamato. Also from reading this I would vote SlOosh over Koshi.
On September 05 2014 12:45 gobbledydook wrote:
I completely disagree with geript's meta scumread of me. He claims that I am 'commenting on the thread' instead of 'forcing my views on people' and I cannot agree at all. First of all regarding 'forcing my views' I don't have a scumread right now strong enough that I would hard push. It's not surprising given it's only halfway through day 1. I have expressed my reads clearly - I think koshi and sloosh are scum - just not so sure that I would hard tunnel them.

As for 'commenting on the thread', I must disagree as well. I understand what you mean but I completely disagree that I have been a pedestrian. I can only say that if you want to talk about 'staying off the radar' I would think koshi is the worst offender of the lot: He's said nothing at all about his intentions and reads! I don't think I fall into that category.

Because of this completely incorrect meta read, I must retract my grail vote from geript.

Again nothing on yamato, and yamato posted way less than me at that point.
On September 05 2014 22:06 gobbledydook wrote:
5. ya he needs to post. It's not like he hasn't checked into the thread. he just doesn't post.

Back to yamato is scum for actively lurking. How can you say that and not mention yamato for "staying of the radar" in the previous post?



The only thing gobble does this game is see a post and (over)react to it. Look at his posts. Somebody makes a post and gobble reacts on that post alone, never combines anything and gives his point of view. Which is probably pretty difficult when you are not even reading the thread carefully.


Please vote gobble.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 12:57 GMT
#737
##unvote

Martyr needs to cc and die n1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 12:59 GMT
#738
On September 06 2014 19:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
We have nowhere near a majority right now.

13 players means 7.

I feel like koshi is more deserving of death because of his lacklustre contributions and the amount of bullshit he has spewed.

Oats, stop your dumb tunnel. kkthxbye.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 13:00 GMT
#739
On September 06 2014 21:25 Sylencia wrote:
I didn't see you playing scummy but at least you picked up the rest of it, and ok

Why did you have HaruRH as martyr?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:26 GMT
#765
Out of Sylencia and Damdred I want to lynch Damdred.
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

This looks like a buddying attempt to me. I shouldn't look better to him when I just had him in my scumlist.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:29 GMT
#767
I also voted ritoky for the Holygrail because the only thing Robik will do with it is take town hostage.

##Deadlinevote: Damdred
##Grailvote: Ritoy
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 15:32 GMT
#768
On September 07 2014 00:29 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 00:26 Koshi wrote:
Out of Sylencia and Damdred I want to lynch Damdred.
On September 05 2014 21:44 Damdred wrote:
##HolyGrail Geript

I like his filter looks pretty town to me, and Koshi I like this you better than the earlier you

This looks like a buddying attempt to me. I shouldn't look better to him when I just had him in my scumlist.


Koshi, was reading your filter. You seem pretty solid on gobble town and said in one post that her posts make you feel that way. What changed? Was it just because gobble put the vote on you and left for awhile? In a follow up post you said that gobbles early game was scummy. If you thought the early game was scummy why did you have gobble in your town pile to start with?

I had gobble as town because he was trying to move the thread forward. Kept asking questions and had a 2-3 page filter when I made that list.But after he voted me gobble stopped doing anything. Which is in big contrast to what he was doing earlier, so to me his early game looked like scum trying to find a place to park his vote over trying to solve the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 16:55 GMT
#806
On September 07 2014 00:49 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 00:48 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 07 2014 00:46 Sylencia wrote:
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.

Damdred is basically scum claiming.

"I'm going to do work to prove that i'm town"

goes off and posts in a different game instead of playing this one

"guys, i'm just keeping up with what's happening right now, which is hard cause it's like 1 post per half hour"

leaves again

"guys, i'm not gonna do work because i don't think 6 hours is enough time to do the work required to convince you that i'm town"

Fuck that shit.


Except obviously i'm actually reading filters since you know I asked questions to koshi from his fucking filter right? RIGHT?

Why do you start diving me when we were together on gobble before?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 17:00 GMT
#808
On September 07 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 01:55 Koshi wrote:
On September 07 2014 00:49 Damdred wrote:
On September 07 2014 00:48 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 07 2014 00:46 Sylencia wrote:
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.

Damdred is basically scum claiming.

"I'm going to do work to prove that i'm town"

goes off and posts in a different game instead of playing this one

"guys, i'm just keeping up with what's happening right now, which is hard cause it's like 1 post per half hour"

leaves again

"guys, i'm not gonna do work because i don't think 6 hours is enough time to do the work required to convince you that i'm town"

Fuck that shit.


Except obviously i'm actually reading filters since you know I asked questions to koshi from his fucking filter right? RIGHT?

Why do you start diving me when we were together on gobble before?


You were in the thread and I was trying to gather some questions for people from the thread and it caught my attention and you were here so why not ask?

So you have 0 clues were to start 48 hours in the game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 17:00 GMT
#809
where*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 17:39 GMT
#832
Ughh rayn filter is kinda lacking and he didn't piss me off yet. Killing rayn D1 is really bad though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 17:44 GMT
#836
On September 07 2014 02:40 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 02:39 Koshi wrote:
Ughh rayn filter is kinda lacking and he didn't piss me off yet. Killing rayn D1 is really bad though.


If you think someone is scum shouldn't you vote them no matter who they are?

Don't put words in my mouth. I am not convinced he is scum at all.
On September 07 2014 02:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 02:28 yamato77 wrote:
oats is town

you say that every single game Im in man.

Koshi, why the fuck dont you have a solid read on rayn?

stfu Oats.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 19:44 GMT
#874
Not enough people are around for rayn. Just go damdred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 20:00 GMT
#886
The sad part is that Robik is going to get the grail.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 20:00 GMT
#887
I really hope it is a yamato/oats scumteam. That would be so fucking perfect.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 20:06 GMT
#896
On September 07 2014 05:02 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:00 Koshi wrote:
I really hope it is a yamato/oats scumteam. That would be so fucking perfect.

That would be impossible.

Oats can have a good D1 as scum. We will see if he can keep it up. Don't get me wrong, I think he is town and scum lies within Damdred/LM/HauRH. somewhere there. rayn/Sloosh/syl are all good replacements but I don't see them scum atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 20:07 GMT
#899
On September 07 2014 05:07 Damdred wrote:
ok we have an hour and 52 minutes, ger is voting rob for who knows what reason.

So i'd be happy to move to geript or lynch rayn at this point, i'd rather not lynch me but we do need a majority

We don't. No lynch means confirmed town will do the killing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 06 2014 21:02 GMT
#931
Robik. Don't fuck up this game when you get the grail. THX.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM742
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 336
IndyStarCraft 170
MaxPax 169
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5509
qojqva3688
Counter-Strike
fl0m5421
pashabiceps757
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt692
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 105
• StrangeGG 29
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie567
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 10m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 10m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.