• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)71Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Season of the Witch Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-02 12:40:10
September 02 2014 12:32 GMT
#6
Like. Hard to lose for town I think on TL. But it is a fun set-up. Really technical. Heroic plays are possible. Everybody got a role. Sick stuff.

/in (I am coming out of retirement to play this game for the sick children)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2014 13:50 GMT
#13
On September 02 2014 22:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Palmar, are you ok with me playing low posting like VA? I have time to play but only in specific days.
If so, /in.

Why do you ask the host? IT's the players that have to play with you.

20 posts a day minimum or gtfo is my moto.

Not enough people share my moto.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2014 14:42 GMT
#18
There is really nothing wrong with it. Last 2 games were maybe a bit bumpy but once rayn was scum and 1 time he pretended to be one.

We have played like 20 games together and most of the times there is not a problem. When I say most I mean sometimes. Yes, sometimes of the times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2014 15:42 GMT
#20
ahhh. I am trying to post 2 pages D1, 3 pages D2, 4 pages D4, etc

Needs to happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2014 17:16 GMT
#29
yes.

Witches should be able to stop soupdrinking at any point. Don't know if that is clear from the OP. You can do a soupkill and stop.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 02 2014 17:19 GMT
#30
I also take back that town should win this easily. It depends on where the dumb people are.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 07:18 GMT
#47
On September 03 2014 13:17 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2014 11:12 gobbledydook wrote:
Wait

Does that mean that if the witches use Witch Soup to post a list of all the combinations of player - role matches, they instantly win?


Or does it mean, you may match any number of players to roles instead of the nightkill, but you may not match a player to more than one role per night?

If they drink soup they can PM a player + a role to the hosts.

On the first try:
If they are correct the player dies with the daypost. The witch can either stop guessing or continue.
If they are incorrect there is no night kill and the daypost will have the sentense "a witch tried to kill player y for z role"

Second try:
If they are correct the player dies together with the first guess at the daypost. The witch can either stop guessing or continue.
If they are incorrect there is first guess dies and the daypost will have the sentense "witch x tried to kill player y for z role"

Third try:
If they are correct already 3 people are dead. The witch can either stop guessing or continue.
If they are incorrect the 2 previous guesses die and a sentence is added to the daypost "witch x tried to kill player y for z role"

fourth try:
....
....


You get the drift.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 09:59 GMT
#53
Can shots be held? scum kp and balrog shot. What happens when they don't send in stuff
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 20:39:38
September 03 2014 20:38 GMT
#68
Imagine if geript gets VE his role (Grandier)
How long would it take till it activates.
I put 100 esports dollars on 14 minutes and Robik dies.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 21:20:04
September 03 2014 21:19 GMT
#71
[T] Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 Loss

is how I remember geript.


Is this starting in 45 mins? Cuz I kinda want to go to bed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 22:11 GMT
#78
First. Confirmed town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 22:32 GMT
#84
My grailvote will be on the person with the most posts in the game. Become the townhero. Embrace it.

##vote for grail: Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:06 GMT
#91
The grail is not that special bro. I do agree I am the most important player in this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:14 GMT
#100
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:24 GMT
#123
On September 04 2014 08:15 geript wrote:
BTW, I'm pretty happy lynching gobblygook whenever his turn comes around. Koshi on a scale of 1 to Rock Hard, how big is your hardon for lynching gobblygook and why.

my penis only goes from a scale of 10 to Rock Hard.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:25 GMT
#126
On September 04 2014 08:24 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:22 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:20 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 Koshi wrote:
HaruRH, if you believe that Koshi or rayn are the most important people.
and
if you believe scum will kill the grail owner.
why
do you want to give the grail to Koshi or rayn?

I like this point. HarURH is my second lynch of choice currently.


you think haru is actively trying to confuse the town into giving the grail to a wrong person?
I'm not sold on the idea that he's acting maliciously.

Excessive word usage...mafia.

I'm literally going to tear apart each and every one of your posts Goooooblymaf

How is that excessive word usage?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:37 GMT
#133
##HolyGrail: geript

I leave this thread in your capable hands.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:39 GMT
#135
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:48 GMT
#141
On September 04 2014 08:40 slOosh wrote:
Koshi, do you agree with geript's analysis on HaruRH?

gobbledydook, who should we give the grail to and why?

I agree that the grail talk from HaruRH is odd. His perspective diesnt make sense to me in the big picture. We will see what he does with his policy in the future.

I am in bed. 2 am ffs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2014 23:51 GMT
#145
On September 04 2014 08:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:39 Koshi wrote:
Robik if he keeps talking out of his ass.

I'm not talking out of my ass.

Think about what you would say if you were trying to say what he said. You wouldn't say that. You'd be concise.

Meh. I agree.

Anyway. Sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM619
TaKeTV 183
IndyStarCraft 134
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2233
RotterdaM 619
ByuN 292
IndyStarCraft 134
MaxPax 133
BRAT_OK 86
UpATreeSC 41
MindelVK 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3547
Shuttle 837
Stork 474
Mini 404
EffOrt 333
Rush 177
Mind 168
Dewaltoss 101
Mong 81
910 77
[ Show more ]
Zeus 68
Yoon 64
hero 59
HiyA 52
Snow 48
Shinee 47
JYJ 30
Bale 28
sorry 26
ToSsGirL 21
Killer 19
Sexy 12
Terrorterran 12
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5577
qojqva2974
Counter-Strike
fl0m5059
Fnx 685
pashabiceps477
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby932
Other Games
singsing2392
ceh9598
Beastyqt577
Hui .221
XaKoH 135
Trikslyr75
QueenE52
Chillindude23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur307
• WagamamaTV85
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.