• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7387 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 02:17 GMT
#192
On September 04 2014 10:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?


I think he's just stirring shit up. We can safely ignore this vote.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 02:47 GMT
#194
On September 04 2014 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 11:17 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 10:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?


I think he's just stirring shit up. We can safely ignore this vote.

Did you just ask him the question I asked him and then answered the question for him? Have you played this game before? Like wtf are you even doing?


Like, I asked wtf, and because he didn't respond, I came to the conclusion that he is just stirring shit up.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 03:00 GMT
#199
On September 04 2014 11:56 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 11:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:17 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 10:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?


I think he's just stirring shit up. We can safely ignore this vote.

Did you just ask him the question I asked him and then answered the question for him? Have you played this game before? Like wtf are you even doing?


Like, I asked wtf, and because he didn't respond, I came to the conclusion that he is just stirring shit up.


what do you make of the fact that he is not the first person to do it. in fact yamato77 basically did the exact same thing. why didn't you question him?


I also asked yamato why. Read my filter.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 03:18 GMT
#202
Because there are no flips this game, I think the oracle proc will be very important in solving this game. As such I think we should make sure that the inquisitor and oracle visit the same target. The reason why I don't think the wraith should visit the same target as the inquisitor/oracle is because the witches know who the inquisitor and oracle visit, but if we make it known who the duo are visiting, then the mafia can't gain any new information. Meanwhile, the wraith can visit other people and hopefully hit the Grandier/Pope.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 03:54 GMT
#205
On September 04 2014 12:48 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 12:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:56 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:17 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 10:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?


I think he's just stirring shit up. We can safely ignore this vote.

Did you just ask him the question I asked him and then answered the question for him? Have you played this game before? Like wtf are you even doing?


Like, I asked wtf, and because he didn't respond, I came to the conclusion that he is just stirring shit up.


what do you make of the fact that he is not the first person to do it. in fact yamato77 basically did the exact same thing. why didn't you question him?


I also asked yamato why. Read my filter.


ok then, here's a better question. why do you not care about people responding to your questions when you find them odd/scummy?


I think if they wanted to give a reason they would have given it by now. By elimination, they obviously don't want to give a reason, and the only reason I can think of why someone would blatantly refuse to explain is because they are trolling.

It's just a few hours into the game, don't read too deeply into it. We will find out more about everyone's intentions as this day goes on.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 03:55 GMT
#206
On September 04 2014 12:54 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 12:48 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 12:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:56 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:47 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:30 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 11:17 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 10:59 IAmRobik wrote:
Is this a new thing where people just give reads and don't explain them whatsoever.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? And why vote Koshi over Sloosh?


I think he's just stirring shit up. We can safely ignore this vote.

Did you just ask him the question I asked him and then answered the question for him? Have you played this game before? Like wtf are you even doing?


Like, I asked wtf, and because he didn't respond, I came to the conclusion that he is just stirring shit up.


what do you make of the fact that he is not the first person to do it. in fact yamato77 basically did the exact same thing. why didn't you question him?


I also asked yamato why. Read my filter.


ok then, here's a better question. why do you not care about people responding to your questions when you find them odd/scummy?


I think if they wanted to give a reason they would have given it by now. By elimination, they obviously don't want to give a reason, and the only reason I can think of why someone would blatantly refuse to explain is because they are trolling.

It's just a few hours into the game, don't read too deeply into it. We will find out more about everyone's intentions as this day goes on.


To clarify, if someone pulled this shit in the last 24 hours of this day or even day 2 onwards, that would be really bad and I would be sure to press them for a reason. But it's still early enough that trolling is to be expected.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:20 GMT
#210
On September 04 2014 13:03 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 12:18 gobbledydook wrote:
Because there are no flips this game, I think the oracle proc will be very important in solving this game. As such I think we should make sure that the inquisitor and oracle visit the same target. The reason why I don't think the wraith should visit the same target as the inquisitor/oracle is because the witches know who the inquisitor and oracle visit, but if we make it known who the duo are visiting, then the mafia can't gain any new information. Meanwhile, the wraith can visit other people and hopefully hit the Grandier/Pope.


From N2+ depending on how it goes (still interpreting this setup) shouldn't the Angelic Protection + Oracle visit line up instead? If town makes it clear who is the ideal target to protect before the night falls, it could free up the Inquisitor to start checking others.

Naturally the plan doesn't work if a witch is killed D1, but that's already a win.

Also, the flaw in following this plan N1 is by lining up who is getting checked, they will either be confirmed witch regardless (they won't kill their own teammate obviously) or they're going to die and the inquisitor check is wasted. Not sure if I actually like that.


We can't rely on Angelic Protection until we know town outnumber witches in the angels qt. Which we can't know until we use the oracle proc. Remember we don't even know if we lynched witch or not until we actually check! This is why I suggest the inquisitor+oracle check.

Regarding the witches killing the inquisitor/oracle check, that's fine. If we check a dubious person and then witches decide to kill that person to stop the inquisitor check, then good, it leaves the strong town players alive. If they kill someone else, good, now the inquisitor gets the check off.

Also I probably shouldn't have to remind anyone, but don't claim unless you would either win on that day, or town would lose if the claim was not made. Because soup exists :/






I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:28 GMT
#212
Actually now that I think about it, you can't rely on angelic protection being town-led unless we see the exorcist proc. It's probably likely that more town are dead than witches, but are we really willing to take the risk of a failed oracle proc?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:28 GMT
#213
On September 04 2014 13:05 IAmRobik wrote:
The discussion about checking is over...everyone is checking me. Doing anything else is stupid. This insures that the most information is garnered.


no.

I do not see how you are a particularly good target for a n1 check.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:31 GMT
#216
On September 04 2014 13:29 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:28 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:05 IAmRobik wrote:
The discussion about checking is over...everyone is checking me. Doing anything else is stupid. This insures that the most information is garnered.


no.

I do not see how you are a particularly good target for a n1 check.

If everyone uses their powers on me (including the witches) then information will be gathered. Don't be a donkey


that could be said for checking anyone.
you just want to be loved amirite
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:34 GMT
#217
On September 04 2014 13:31 IAmRobik wrote:
IMPORTANT:

As soon as you enter angel chat, you MUST instantly claim your role.


FUCK NO

that's just asking to get souped. The angels cannot communicate with the town, but the witches in angel QT can still speak in witch QT. so if you claim in angel qt you are just informing scum who you are, making it easier to soup?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:40 GMT
#222
On September 04 2014 13:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 12:18 gobbledydook wrote:
Because there are no flips this game, I think the oracle proc will be very important in solving this game. As such I think we should make sure that the inquisitor and oracle visit the same target. The reason why I don't think the wraith should visit the same target as the inquisitor/oracle is because the witches know who the inquisitor and oracle visit, but if we make it known who the duo are visiting, then the mafia can't gain any new information. Meanwhile, the wraith can visit other people and hopefully hit the Grandier/Pope.

Who gives a shit dude?
Why are you caring about this rather than caring who's scum?

Why is koshi and sloosh scum
you still haven't answered bro
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:41 GMT
#225
On September 04 2014 13:36 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:34 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:31 IAmRobik wrote:
IMPORTANT:

As soon as you enter angel chat, you MUST instantly claim your role.


FUCK NO

that's just asking to get souped. The angels cannot communicate with the town, but the witches in angel QT can still speak in witch QT. so if you claim in angel qt you are just informing scum who you are, making it easier to soup?

NO THEY CAN'T


and how would you know? I assumed that witches wouldn't be banned from the witch qt on death.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:42 GMT
#229
On September 04 2014 13:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:31 IAmRobik wrote:
IMPORTANT:

As soon as you enter angel chat, you MUST instantly claim your role.

I forgot this. The first post you make in Angel Chat should be your role. Don't lie. This helps the angels determine who was a witch as they have a harder time instaclaiming (it's far from impossible though).


Unless I get confirmation that the dead witch can't talk to the alive witch, I disagree.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:44 GMT
#233
On September 04 2014 13:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:03 Sylencia wrote:
On September 04 2014 12:18 gobbledydook wrote:
Because there are no flips this game, I think the oracle proc will be very important in solving this game. As such I think we should make sure that the inquisitor and oracle visit the same target. The reason why I don't think the wraith should visit the same target as the inquisitor/oracle is because the witches know who the inquisitor and oracle visit, but if we make it known who the duo are visiting, then the mafia can't gain any new information. Meanwhile, the wraith can visit other people and hopefully hit the Grandier/Pope.


From N2+ depending on how it goes (still interpreting this setup) shouldn't the Angelic Protection + Oracle visit line up instead? If town makes it clear who is the ideal target to protect before the night falls, it could free up the Inquisitor to start checking others.

Naturally the plan doesn't work if a witch is killed D1, but that's already a win.

Also, the flaw in following this plan N1 is by lining up who is getting checked, they will either be confirmed witch regardless (they won't kill their own teammate obviously) or they're going to die and the inquisitor check is wasted. Not sure if I actually like that.

Really really bad entry.
Why speculate on the setup with your first and second post and not eve bother about the main part of the game. You do realise that we can lynch someone today right? TODAY.

Top 3 scum reads now syl


WHY ARE SLOOSH AND KOSHI SCUM
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:47 GMT
#236
On September 04 2014 13:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:41 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:36 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:34 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:31 IAmRobik wrote:
IMPORTANT:

As soon as you enter angel chat, you MUST instantly claim your role.


FUCK NO

that's just asking to get souped. The angels cannot communicate with the town, but the witches in angel QT can still speak in witch QT. so if you claim in angel qt you are just informing scum who you are, making it easier to soup?

NO THEY CAN'T


and how would you know? I assumed that witches wouldn't be banned from the witch qt on death.

Cause I played this format before?


Assuming you are correct, then yes, you should claim as soon as you die.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:48 GMT
#238
On September 04 2014 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:37 Koshi wrote:
##HolyGrail: geript

I leave this thread in your capable hands.

This right here. Feels so much like scum knowing who's town. And making the least suspicious vote for the holy grail. Also he didn't vote for himself or have any intention of voting for himself. The optimal play as town is ensuring you get the items. Koshi does not care about that. He cares about not drawing suspicion to himself by voting himself. Wrong focus. Scum. Lynch


OKAY WHAT ABOUT SLOOSH
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:52 GMT
#243
On September 04 2014 13:50 Sylencia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 13:41 Sylencia wrote:
I would, but I'm not reading the actual thread at the moment because I'm at work - I just looked at the latest posts to see what was being said at the time

Why bother then? Do you think your uninformed posts are useful to town at this stage of the game?


No, because the proposal given is an isolated train of thought that isn't connected (as far as I know) to the rest of the game that is going on. Apparently lurking instead of tryingto expand on an idea when I can't actually do anything else is scummy though so.. ok.


wait what
lurking is scummy when did you ever see anyone say lurking is towny
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 04:54 GMT
#245
On September 04 2014 13:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ritoky, why did sloosh ask you that softball question? Was there previous interaction that I missed?

Sloosh is scum cause he hasn't done anything useful yet. Just asked a few useless questions.
So he has the time to post a bit but doesn't do anything with that time.


What do you think of sloosh's defense of Haru? I would consider that to be 'doing something', but yes apart from defending haru he really hasn't done anything.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
September 04 2014 07:35 GMT
#285
On September 04 2014 15:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't talk about setup. You can only help scum.
Don't claim unless i tell you to.

Period.

har har har har
why should any of us listen to you. and what are your reafs.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2641
RotterdaM742
TaKeTV 320
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
ZombieGrub44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2641
RotterdaM 708
ByuN 379
MaxPax 171
IndyStarCraft 170
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 51
ZombieGrub44
RuFF_SC2 38
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3326
Shuttle 831
Mini 467
EffOrt 413
Rush 171
Dewaltoss 151
Mind 89
HiyA 78
910 75
Zeus 68
[ Show more ]
hero 56
Bale 26
sorry 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 13
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2923
Counter-Strike
fl0m5245
pashabiceps791
Fnx 672
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3008
Other Games
singsing1985
Beastyqt798
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck247
XaKoH 127
C9.Mang081
QueenE74
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 111
• StrangeGG 31
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV186
Other Games
• imaqtpie514
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.