• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7454 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 05:51 GMT
#717
But I don't think we have a choice to see what happens after N1 :\

Anyways, Damdred may be lurky this game but the majority of his posts have been actual soft pushes and questioning of people's motives. No one ever follows up on it though, and it'd actually make it hard to get a good back and forth showing whether or not he's town. Following from that, sloosh is avoiding the majority of Damdred's replies and painting a picture of how we should be viewing Damdred - someone who lurks under the radar and doesn't have anything to show. I mean, the part with nothing to show can easily be fixed Damdred, who are your top 3 scum reads and why but my activity would be so low if I was getting ignored like Damdred was. I'm not one to want to lynch him today.

Geript: He gave his opinions about a day and a half ago(?), most of which were meta cases to show who he thought was scum. Ever since then everything he's posted has been rather wishy washy and never actually pushes for anyone being scum. Instead, all you'll see are town reads which is mostly fine, but there's more than 1 scum, and sitting on gobbly as the only scum read is pretty poor.

My top 3 scum reads: Sloosh, geript and goobly. I like the association between the 3, but meh.

Goobly because I like to think I had already figured out who the martyr was, but I mean, that claim I feel is pretty horrible anyways.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 05:54 GMT
#718
Martyr is easily the best role for scum to claim because of the reason gobbly decided to do so. "Guys, I'm goign to die N1 regardless - let's lynch someone else". He's looking scummy in quite a few of our books. He delays his death by 1 day when he doesn't die tonight and we lose someone else who is 10x more valuable. That's a super favourable trade for scum.

I just absolutely hate the timing of this claim too because it doesn't make sense in my opinion...
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 06:19 GMT
#721
On September 06 2014 14:56 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 14:51 Sylencia wrote:
But I don't think we have a choice to see what happens after N1 :\

Anyways, Damdred may be lurky this game but the majority of his posts have been actual soft pushes and questioning of people's motives. No one ever follows up on it though, and it'd actually make it hard to get a good back and forth showing whether or not he's town. Following from that, sloosh is avoiding the majority of Damdred's replies and painting a picture of how we should be viewing Damdred - someone who lurks under the radar and doesn't have anything to show. I mean, the part with nothing to show can easily be fixed Damdred, who are your top 3 scum reads and why but my activity would be so low if I was getting ignored like Damdred was. I'm not one to want to lynch him today.

Geript: He gave his opinions about a day and a half ago(?), most of which were meta cases to show who he thought was scum. Ever since then everything he's posted has been rather wishy washy and never actually pushes for anyone being scum. Instead, all you'll see are town reads which is mostly fine, but there's more than 1 scum, and sitting on gobbly as the only scum read is pretty poor.

My top 3 scum reads: Sloosh, geript and goobly. I like the association between the 3, but meh.

Goobly because I like to think I had already figured out who the martyr was, but I mean, that claim I feel is pretty horrible anyways.


Really? Why are you trying so hard to role-hunt?


??? Just because you observe that someone is a role, doesn't mean you've hunted for it LOL
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 06:20 GMT
#722
It's also the role which you've supposedly claimed, so is there something wrong with revealing the fact I believe someone else is that role?
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 06:23 GMT
#723
In the end though, this situation is like a stick with poo on both ends, either way we get some on us. Especially with the lack of any flip info.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 06:55 GMT
#727
well yamato, clearly you might think you were wrong right !?

Great question gobble 10/10
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 12:17 GMT
#734
classic drunk rayn
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 12:25 GMT
#736
I didn't see you playing scummy but at least you picked up the rest of it, and ok
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 14:50 GMT
#762
On September 06 2014 22:02 HaruRH wrote:
Yes, i am also interested to find out why did you come to a conclusion that i was matyr.


The way you talked about the plan and the way you seemed to distance yourself from the grail talk which was pretty prevalent at the time made it look like you were a martyr simply explaining what you were doing without outright saying so. Obvious yes, but that's how I saw it.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 15:40 GMT
#769
I want to end myself right now
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 15:46 GMT
#774
Guys, let's not be lazy and select the person with less activity than the rest. It's pretty much set up to be an easy mislynch if he's town and there's just not enough to go off instead of others.

If I was to select someone for lynching it's geript. He's actually done very little to help town, beyond the first 12 hours of the game, he's been finding people safe over people who are scummy. Process of elimination probabyl works at a lower player count, but to try pull off 13 man PoE isn't something I'd see anyone trying to do.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 15:50 GMT
#781
Give it at least another day Robik, silent night at least means he can catch up (properly) and if he doesn't do anything tomorrow then I'd consider it. I just think there's bigger fish to fry.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 16:16 GMT
#792
Robik this game is like the rayn I know of from past games :\
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 16:23 GMT
#795
let's lynch geript then
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 16:24 GMT
#796
I'm also going to bed in 5 minutes so ask anything you want or risk not getting an answer if I am still asleep during deadline (though I should probably try be awake for it)
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 06 2014 16:32 GMT
#799
On September 07 2014 01:30 IAmRobik wrote:
It would be kinda cool if the scum team was geript/rayn/koshi


wouldn't even be surprised
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 05:39 GMT
#1030
yam would you consider Haru town for the fact he didn't play to the fact he could've fake CC'd Martyr as scum since he caught on to the fact I suspected he was the martyr? It would've had a fair chance of working ocnsidering it was goobly who was the actual martyr and a lot of us were quite suspicious of goobly until he dropped the role bomb
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 05:43 GMT
#1031
On September 08 2014 13:29 Damdred wrote:
I admit I helped start the rayn wagon, and it was largely a meta case on rayn. During the silent night I looked at his filter and compared it to other games town and mafia.

While it does fit into some of the scum games like titanic it is mssong some of the elements like his being exceptionally dicky to people just to be an ass. I also made a point about him voting someone and saying lunch someone else. He has a history of doing that as well, a recent game of n&t shows him doing this d1 and d2.

So on further thoughts I do not think my meta case has me convinced he's scum. On phone so can't quote well, but he has some townt stuff though its not quite rayn going to be #1 nk.


Did you look at anyone else last night? Since as far as I can tell from your filter you haven't really given us any scum reads yet so if you've looked at filters then you should have some sort of read right
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 05:43 GMT
#1033
wait true we just wouldn't lynch either - i'm dumb
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 08:16 GMT
#1044
On September 08 2014 15:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 14:39 Sylencia wrote:
yam would you consider Haru town for the fact he didn't play to the fact he could've fake CC'd Martyr as scum since he caught on to the fact I suspected he was the martyr? It would've had a fair chance of working ocnsidering it was goobly who was the actual martyr and a lot of us were quite suspicious of goobly until he dropped the role bomb

This is a super convoluted argument. I'm ignoring yam's read on you from now on.

I already threw that argument out anyway
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2605
RotterdaM742
TaKeTV 339
IndyStarCraft 183
BRAT_OK 81
ZombieGrub47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2605
RotterdaM 742
ByuN 355
IndyStarCraft 183
MaxPax 169
BRAT_OK 81
RuFF_SC2 68
UpATreeSC 57
ZombieGrub47
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 778
Mini 475
EffOrt 426
Rush 168
Dewaltoss 155
Mind 90
HiyA 80
910 78
Zeus 67
[ Show more ]
hero 58
Bale 28
sorry 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3688
Counter-Strike
fl0m5475
pashabiceps817
Fnx 659
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3058
Other Games
singsing2146
Beastyqt692
ceh9685
mouzStarbuck210
XaKoH 125
C9.Mang094
QueenE75
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 105
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
Other Games
• imaqtpie567
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.