• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10060 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 11:39 GMT
#294
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 12:37 GMT
#301
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 12:39 GMT
#302
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 13:21 GMT
#309
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 14:30 GMT
#335
On September 04 2014 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I also think LM is town.

Why? There is no reason for him to be town at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 16:26 GMT
#372
On September 05 2014 00:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 00:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone explain to me why gobble is speaking for people all game instead of just waiting for people to explain themselves? Is this towny? I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CLUE how to read this behavior.

???

hes saying his reads?

##unvote
##vote Koshi

Why are you voting me Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 16:48 GMT
#389
On September 05 2014 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:26 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2014 00:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 05 2014 00:38 IAmRobik wrote:
Can someone explain to me why gobble is speaking for people all game instead of just waiting for people to explain themselves? Is this towny? I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CLUE how to read this behavior.

???

hes saying his reads?

##unvote
##vote Koshi

Why are you voting me Oats?

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:37 Koshi wrote:
##HolyGrail: geript

I leave this thread in your capable hands.

This right here. Feels so much like scum knowing who's town. And making the least suspicious vote for the holy grail. Also he didn't vote for himself or have any intention of voting for himself. The optimal play as town is ensuring you get the items. Koshi does not care about that. He cares about not drawing suspicion to himself by voting himself. Wrong focus. Scum. Lynch

I voted geript because I felt he was town. I didn't vote myself because I want other people to solve the game.
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

I did. People who talk about or towards a lot of different people are mostly town. It's a valid D1 tactic. I still believe my list is correct. It's on the people not on my list to proof they are town. That's how I am going to play this day.
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

See above.
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:21 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:37 Koshi wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

why sloosh and why isnt this list about scum?

SlOosh because he posts things. He is trying to figure the game out.
Because I feel that this list was worth posting.

prove the sloosh thing.

Open filter, look at how many names he talks about, look at the lenght of his bigger posts, look at content of those posts. Verdict is do not lynch.

sick analysis bro.

See above²

I answered in the quote.

I am not going to be the guy playing thread police. I'll probably wont be able to hold myself when nothing happens the following 30 hours but atm I am happy where I am.

If you want to know my thought process ask me. I think the only not obvious townread is gobble and I townread him for asking reasoning behind posts. And being persistent about it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 16:54 GMT
#393
It's the new and improved me.
Mass posting is terrible for me because I get insanely caught within the thread. I need to be able to take a step back and look at the thread without bias.

It's much better for my reads.

I just need people to do the legwork for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 17:01 GMT
#396
On September 05 2014 01:58 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine....


To the untrained eye, this isn't weird at all. But look at it closer.

"I am not surprised geript's reads are the opposite of mine" -- nothing wrong here
but then he puts an ellipsis and a smiley face after that.

I would have been fine with a period and a smiley face. or just a smiley face. but why would he put an ellipsis after a statement like that. It doesn't make sense!

An ellipsis implies that the thought trails off or that you want someone to draw a conclusion or that you're unsure about something and don't want to full commit.

It's just completely out of place.

It's the ... of disappointment. Which fits because he reads geript town.


Damdred,
I said pregame I wouldn't be posting much at all... Which I have been saying the last x games already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 17:18 GMT
#401
On September 05 2014 02:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 01:54 Koshi wrote:
It's the new and improved me.
Mass posting is terrible for me because I get insanely caught within the thread. I need to be able to take a step back and look at the thread without bias.

It's much better for my reads.

I just need people to do the legwork for me.

The tone this whole game is either super serious or fake happy.
Lynch this shit man.


Koshi, show us a town game where you played the same way.

Koshi: "It is the new me"
Oats: "Show me where you did it before"

ok Oats. ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 19:23 GMT
#434
On September 05 2014 03:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 20:39 Koshi wrote:
I think I am ok with the following people. Just based on their posts.
•Oatsmaster only because ritoky
•gobbledydook
•IAmRobik
•geript
•slOosh
•ritoky

I've been thinking about this, but can you explain the Oats, Gobbly and Robik reads.

Back then the bottom 4 seemed to be the driving force behind the thread progression. The ritoky syncing with Oats made me think Oats was a bad lynch as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 19:27 GMT
#436
It makes me not want to lynch him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 19:46 GMT
#447
On September 05 2014 04:41 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.


Please go check Guilty Mini Mafia - he was town. Would you agree that his play here looks somewhat similar to his early play in that? Does that affect your read on him?

How does his play look the same? Yamato made 2 posts saying I am scum in 24 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 04 2014 19:56 GMT
#451
On September 05 2014 04:50 LoneMeow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 04:46 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2014 04:41 LoneMeow wrote:
On September 04 2014 22:00 gobbledydook wrote:
On September 04 2014 21:39 Koshi wrote:
gobbledydook, what is your read on yamato?


He's scum. He had better have a good reason to explain his posting or I'm voting the shit out of him. As I said he has the time to come into the thread to say koshi is scum without any explanation, but doesn't actually bother to do anything constructive. One can only presume he's wasting our time.


Please go check Guilty Mini Mafia - he was town. Would you agree that his play here looks somewhat similar to his early play in that? Does that affect your read on him?

How does his play look the same? Yamato made 2 posts saying I am scum in 24 hours.


Similar in the sense that he doesn't really give much real reasoning in that either. It's a little more verbose than this game, I'll admit that, but at least for me it gives enough doubt that I can not call him scum for the play he's displayed so far.

Calling him scum is ridiculous. Calling him town is ridiculous. But defending him is completely ridiculous which I feel you are doing here. Are you?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:37 GMT
#543
On September 05 2014 14:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am pretty puzzled because robik's reads are way off. Like they are really off in my opinion. Other than that i think he is town.
ritoky is being dumb as hell.... Many other people are running in circles with no real cases, they just call some people scum and do not make cases or vote properly. I have no fucking idea what Haru is doing.

Koshi help me out here.
Sylencia, gobbeldobbel and Sloosh/Haru. Who's scum there?

Robik is town. I don't see him going after you, gobble and geript while making somewhere sense in the distance as scum. Robik his reads are pretty often trash btw. Don't think he was ever remotely decent when I was in the game. I think that if I want to lynch anybody Robik is after I would lynch gobble. geript/rayn not till my questionmarks are cleared.

SlOosh is cooling down but I still want to call him town fir his first 24h.

Haru is playing way more ghostly than previous game. I wonder what he wrote down in his notebook atm. Currently he is only talking about set-up or telling people to ignore him:
On September 04 2014 22:59 HaruRH wrote:
Btw, anyone who townreads me on d1 are scum. Literally all my games came out as such.
Or they are trying to hardpush me.

I wonder if he added the bolded afterwards. In neat & tidy scum wasn't hardpushing him, it was town.

gobble:
Just read his filter. Stopped making any effort after he voted me except to defend himself once. Looks like he is trying to hard buddy Oats. Can lynch.

Sylencia:
On September 04 2014 21:06 Sylencia wrote:
Haru is town. Can't explain in too much detail without souping Haru. I am pretty certain I'm seeing the ideal situation and disagree with Koshi's statement about not seeing the big picture.

Null:
yamato - call out with no reasoning. Impossible to say anything about it
damdred - 1 post
rayn - 1 post
lonemeow - not in yet

I'm extremely conflicted about Oats. I hate the fact he called sloosh and koshi scum without any reasoning - and still without explaining why he called it out in the first place. His case against sloosh is pretty paper thin and I disagree with his interpretation of sloosh's posts. My interpretation is that the Oracle, Inquisitor and Wraith do what they think is best in terms of both finding the best time to reveal and expose themselves to soup, and in addition who they target. All of us, including the mentioned roles should (at some point closer to deadline more likely) put in suggestions as to who are the ideal target(s). Obviously we can wait for sloosh to come back to smooth things out a bit, but I feel like Oats is just cherry picking the part that makes sloosh look the worse and ignoring everything around it. Main reason why I'm conflicted is because the way Oats has been playing is classic town Oats and some high percentage of games (I think) end up with Oats being mislynched D1 because of it -_-

IAmRobik - pretty townie, can't see scum seeing the gobble grail vote reasoning before being told about it. I wouldn't ever hammer over this alone, but it's definitely a strike against gobble

Gobble is null-scum - Until I think about it later, something gives me a bad feeling about the initial planning post (regarding Inquis/Oracle visiting the same person) - like it feels like a plan to stifle the information we get from the Inquisitor in order to get Oracle views, which I think is pretty average N1. Then there's the case from Robik which I still think is still decent, but as I said, it's not solid enough evidence.

Scum team prediction so far: 1 of the players who haven't posted more than once or twice, oats and gobble.

I really like this post tbh. About the bolded part. Oats and gobble are never scum together.
Nha, I don't want to lynch Sylencia at all. I think he is town.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:42 GMT
#544
[red]LM/HaruRH/gobble/yamato/Damdred[red]

That's where I am atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:43 GMT
#545
LM/HaruRH/gobble


for endgame cred.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 11:51 GMT
#546
Out of those 3.

##deadlinevote: gobbledydook

Early game presence looks like a scum looking for a target, more than a townie looking to solve the game. Stopped caring to solve the game as soon as he voted for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:09 GMT
#548
Are you doing the notebook thingie HaruRH?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 05 2014 12:16 GMT
#550
Can you trow down a vote? Grail or deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 17m
Patches Events
22h 17m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.