• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8354 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 04:06 GMT
#1001
HAHAHAHA Rayn is such scum :-D
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 04:41 GMT
#1013
On September 08 2014 13:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i have also never seen robert play this bad. as town OR as mafia. i dunno what does it make him.
there is also 2 mafia on me from d1 votes. i will not be lynched ever in this game and i guarantee you there is (at least) 2 mafia on me.

i am voting for sloosh.

Say the person that didn't do dick d1. Cool fucking story bro. Let me know when you start playing the game
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 04:54 GMT
#1016
On September 08 2014 13:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 13:41 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 08 2014 13:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i have also never seen robert play this bad. as town OR as mafia. i dunno what does it make him.
there is also 2 mafia on me from d1 votes. i will not be lynched ever in this game and i guarantee you there is (at least) 2 mafia on me.

i am voting for sloosh.

Say the person that didn't do dick d1. Cool fucking story bro. Let me know when you start playing the game

not doing shit is not alignment indicative if you cannot possibly play.
playing but not doing shit is alignment indicative.

do you disagree with what i said about the town leader thing regardless of what you think of me?

I will be town leader. I will figure out the game. I am town. I now have 2 votes, and I will use them justly and to promote the best agenda for town to end up victorious!
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 13:57 GMT
#1061
On September 08 2014 14:18 yamato77 wrote:
I think rayn is town now

and I'm much less psyched that robik has the grail as a result

Nothing changed from d1. I'm still town. I don't know about rayn, but I'll ride with him for now
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:00 GMT
#1063
Actually -- discussing Koshi isn't a complete waste of time. It's actually pretty important.

I think he could have been a hit, but I don't have any strong rationalization for why. He seemed less helpful and coherent than in other town games. He was all over the place and he didn't really have strong reads from what I remember about anyone or anything. I mean...he did have strong reads on a few people, but the justifications for those reads were whack and he just kept reiterating them over and over again.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:01 GMT
#1064
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST ABOUT KOSHI SAYING IF IT WAS A HIT OR MISS AND WHY
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:54 GMT
#1067
Also, geript and rayn bitching about me getting the grail is laughable. If they're town and wanna take control, I'm not stopping them. I'm 2 votes with 11 people in the game. Theoretically they could potentially get me lynched even with my two votes, but that would be super bad and super dumb since I'm town.

Anyone bitching about me being useless or about how they're upset that I have the grail looks really scummy
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:07 GMT
#1071
On September 09 2014 00:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 23:01 IAmRobik wrote:
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST ABOUT KOSHI SAYING IF IT WAS A HIT OR MISS AND WHY

Please continue to waste everyone's time.

Geript...it's not a waste of time -- at all. Stop being a doofus
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:09 GMT
#1072
On September 09 2014 00:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 23:54 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, geript and rayn bitching about me getting the grail is laughable. If they're town and wanna take control, I'm not stopping them. I'm 2 votes with 11 people in the game. Theoretically they could potentially get me lynched even with my two votes, but that would be super bad and super dumb since I'm town.

Anyone bitching about me being useless or about how they're upset that I have the grail looks really scummy

If you keep on calling yourself town, maybe everyone will believe it.

What's the point of bitching about me getting the grail? Trying to throw scum on me is fucking dumb, unless you're trying to get me mislynched today which would also be a fucking travesty. Focus on who you think is scum. Make cases. If I agree, you might even earn my vote. But me having 2 votes versus everyone having 1 is not THAT big of a deal that everyone is making it out to be. It only comes into play way later in the game, when I could turn the tides of a lynch. Hell, we weren't even to get a majority to lynch yesterday. We suck.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:08 GMT
#1075
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:09 GMT
#1077
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

If you think I'm scum, you should 100% be voting me over anyone else since I have 2 votes. Man the fuck up and give an actual accusation besides "well he did something that I did in a scum game once" LOL

You're such trash
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:11 GMT
#1079
On September 09 2014 01:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

I don't care which of you three gets lynched today.

You should care, for the exact reason that I gave.

If you're going to call me mafia, I want a real fucking accusation. Then I'm gonna take your meta cock and shove it in your ear.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:14 GMT
#1081
I don't know what to make of you geript. When someone is so terrible as both town and mafia, it's hard to conclude on what role they are when they are playing trash yet again in a game.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:19 GMT
#1083
if votes are irrelevant, why are you spending 5 pages bitching about me having the grail? You're being a huge fucking hypocrite.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:41 GMT
#1085
On September 09 2014 01:34 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 01:19 IAmRobik wrote:
if votes are irrelevant, why are you spending 5 pages bitching about me having the grail? You're being a huge fucking hypocrite.

Because shit like that goes to your head and makes you think you have a big peepee.

That doesn't make me scum
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:41 GMT
#1086
In fact, that statement makes me town. I wouldn't need a "big peepee" as scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:53 GMT
#1092
Haru might actually be mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:59 GMT
#1096
On September 09 2014 01:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 01:53 IAmRobik wrote:
Haru might actually be mafia

[image loading]

I somehow skipped page 52 or 53. One of those pages where he's shitting on your case against him/sylencia. Some of it feels "off"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 17:01 GMT
#1097
On September 08 2014 20:04 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 16:04 geript wrote:
On September 04 2014 15:55 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 15:53 geript wrote:
I don't really have any solid townreads yet. It's really sad. Plus there's too many people on my too lynch list. Gun to my head Koshi; he's not as happy and fun as I usually think of him. But there's an odd towny air to him.


who, other than non-posters, is on your "too lynch list"?

Oats is like really not town oTsy to me. Ps I am the oats whisperer (sssshhhh don't tell Austin)
Gobbly I'm pretty solid on. He's really thread policy which he tends to be in his scum games. Plus he's not really paranoid and aggressive and analyzing things which is what I saw in his town games. But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there.
Yamato for funsies. But seriously if he doesn't try to add something useful.
HaruRH I get a really weird vibe from. I haven't played with him much but I got the feels from him early on.
Robik. He's done a lot of things I've seen from his mafia play. He hasn't hard called me town yet. He's been schmoozing and generally unproductive (in an unproductive way instead of in a town Robik way).


Slowish I'm guessing is town. Sylencia might be too based on attitude. That's essentially where I'm at.


Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
Town Princess Newbie
TownWorld Heavyweight

Mafia Noir
Mafia Detention


If you look in his town games, he actually comes out with his own opinions. He forces stuff that he thinks because he finds it important. He even comes up with some good reads (e.g. his HaruRH read in Noir). I'm not really seeing that at all this game from him.

If you look in his scum games, he mostly comments on the thread rather than forcing is own thoughts and things onto people. By this I mean, he talks about things that are going on in the thread, being said, being talked about etc. He rarely forces his viewpoint and doesn't really "stick himself out there."

That's the major difference that I see. The problem is that first meta is easy to use incorrectly and second that newer players change much faster which makes meta arguments much worse. In this game, I see far, far more of the latter. He's not really pushing his opinion on anything or anyone in a strong way. That's specifically why I think he's mafia. My hesitation is that I don't have a great record using meta and he's new which makes him harder to read.


Basically the 2 things I highlighted shows how he progressively hard scumreads gobble at early d1 and then relieve some pressure off him by stating how he was newbie and shit. Horribly twisting 'meta' reads to his advantage.


This goes against haru's whole argument for why geript is scum
Twisting meta to call a town town, is not using meta to geript's advantage if geript is scum.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 17:31 GMT
#1099
On September 09 2014 02:29 Damdred wrote:
Can you tell me why you think its off Robik?

Ger could you tell me why you picked teh scum team you did?

I thought it was off because he made a grammatical error in verb tense, but then I realized he was from singapore, so I didn't bring it up in a subsequent post that I was going to make.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 39m
INu's Battles
8h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 39m
OSC
19h 54m
Replay Cast
20h 39m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.