• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

Guilty Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 22:09 GMT
#1457
Xata after Yamato did that in the other game did he post again after it?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 22:13 GMT
#1459
In Arnie he wasn't excited about the approaching dead line either he put his vote down day one and peace'd out and was town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 22:19 GMT
#1463
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/464753-arnie-got-his-gun-mafia?user=yamato77

Whats the difference between yamato here and yamato in this game?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 22:34 GMT
#1471
On August 21 2014 23:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2014 21:48 Damdred wrote:
Also the push on you wasn't that crazy, i still stand behind your reads were really lacking this game and you can say I asked small questions which i did cause i wanted you more involved at that point than just posting one liners and your reasons for voteing poof were horrrrrribbbleeee and then you started soft claiming


Well yeah I'll admit that scumhunting is the weakest part of my play. That's why my reads are generally pretty weak at the early stages of the game and slowly get better from there when I can see vote movements, deadline behaviour, night actions, roleclaims etc. I guess this game wasn't really my ideal game since there was so little to form reads with Like many players had only 1-3 pages of filter.


This is from arnie. And your approach to Yamato seems so unlike your normal play Xat....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 23:48 GMT
#1570
##Vote Xatalos

This just feels like a mislynch on yamato being pushed. Xatalos feels the most scummy in the whole thread maybe he is town and i'm totally misreading him (again) but I don't like this lynch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 23:50 GMT
#1575
On August 24 2014 08:49 Xatalos wrote:
I was your townread just a bit ago Damdred?


I even made a scum case on you some pages ago, a mini scum case why I think your scummy. And this just doesn't feel like town Xatalos to me on day one.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 23:53 GMT
#1578
I don't know the answer to that I don't think an associative read at this point is beneficial to the game. I doubt another scum is being as vocal on yamato right now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 23 2014 23:58 GMT
#1586
On August 24 2014 08:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2014 08:53 Damdred wrote:
I don't know the answer to that I don't think an associative read at this point is beneficial to the game. I doubt another scum is being as vocal on yamato right now

Associative reads are not benefitial but you are not voting yamato because of associative reads.


Explain this to me JAT, i'm not voteing for yamato becuase I don't think hes scum from what i've seen. Even though he peace'd out this looks more like town yamato from his past couple game sthan the scum yamato i played with
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 00:12 GMT
#1607
Ok I understand what you are saying now JAT.

I do not think that Yamato is mafia this game, this is mainly experienced based with him so I could be dead wrong granted. Most of his posts have had some thought behind it and look more like his other town games I have been with him in rather than the game I played with him when we were mafia together. His posts there were empty and mostly taunted people, here he hasn't really taunted he has had thoughts about Rayn, wave granted he didn't give a bigger read but he did give an initial one which is more than a lot of the time he does in scum games.

And a huge point in Xatas lynch of him is that he isn't fighting he just gives up and dies which he hasn't done he has been back into the thread and has made other posts even though they haven't been as constructive as I would like it still seems more like town yamato to me.

Hapas post on Xata is pretty good I will admit but something just seems off about Xata this game. He is never this certain about stuff like this day one. I've said most of this before but hes slung stuff and defended people posts later, hes exaggerated things in certain posts when earlier he said the opposite and then goes back. Totally sheeped hapas case on Rayn without even questioning his abscense or the validity of the case, and for someone who was super happy to have confirmed town didn't even notice the GB part of the post until someone else pointed it out. He hoped around from target to target until he found one (yamato) that he could get traction on and push. So yea hes scummy to me
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 00:14 GMT
#1613
On August 24 2014 09:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2014 09:12 Damdred wrote:
Ok I understand what you are saying now JAT.

I do not think that Yamato is mafia this game, this is mainly experienced based with him so I could be dead wrong granted. Most of his posts have had some thought behind it and look more like his other town games I have been with him in rather than the game I played with him when we were mafia together. His posts there were empty and mostly taunted people, here he hasn't really taunted he has had thoughts about Rayn, wave granted he didn't give a bigger read but he did give an initial one which is more than a lot of the time he does in scum games.

And a huge point in Xatas lynch of him is that he isn't fighting he just gives up and dies which he hasn't done he has been back into the thread and has made other posts even though they haven't been as constructive as I would like it still seems more like town yamato to me.

Hapas post on Xata is pretty good I will admit but something just seems off about Xata this game. He is never this certain about stuff like this day one. I've said most of this before but hes slung stuff and defended people posts later, hes exaggerated things in certain posts when earlier he said the opposite and then goes back. Totally sheeped hapas case on Rayn without even questioning his abscense or the validity of the case, and for someone who was super happy to have confirmed town didn't even notice the GB part of the post until someone else pointed it out. He hoped around from target to target until he found one (yamato) that he could get traction on and push. So yea hes scummy to me

Show me the thought behind yamato's posts.
Show me something on town yamato that isn't meta based.


Show me something on scum yamato that isn't meta based first
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 00:15 GMT
#1615
But hey if the thread sentiment is to switch the votes to me go for it i'll just flip town, but for now I have to go pick the wife up for work i'll be back beore deadline
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 00:48 GMT
#1672
Guys if everyone is so sure about yamato being scum why were some of you willing to come off for vote on me? Even if it was hypothetical doesn't that give you pause for the scum case....

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 01:27 GMT
#1765
I love gb i hate i wasn't here for that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 01:29 GMT
#1769
Your omgus is showing like usualxata
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 01:48 GMT
#1775
@Kel i am 100% ok with being hard checked tonight and tomorrow if I get lynched I get lynched. I was on Xata and didn't come off because I wasn't here when all of the last minute stuff was going on. I'll reread the thread and see if I feel the same way about Xata but 100% he won't be the lynch tomorrow because of the vote tonight so my posts about him will be torn a part hard which is fine.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 01:57 GMT
#1782
He just killed the mafia godfather who wasn't even getting suspicion at that point, it would take some major balls to bus robik at this point in the game when could of got a mislynch in instead....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 02:16 GMT
#1815
Xat was manipulated into voteing rob by drunk god gb
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 03:18 GMT
#1862
Going to bed have a great night yo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 12:41 GMT
#1886
Xata you listed three people to lynch. since you are trying to give cases this game why those three with scummu reasons/posts please
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 24 2014 13:15 GMT
#1888
Ok i guess shouldn't matter if night or not but i expect detailed reports
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 38m
INu's Battles
10h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 38m
OSC
21h 53m
Replay Cast
22h 38m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.