• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:16
CEST 21:16
KST 04:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8699 users

Guilty Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 17:39 GMT
#613
Why is GB in your town passes when you even admitted you weren't sure he was town?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 17:39 GMT
#614
oh wait nvm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 17:43 GMT
#616
Yea I know thats why i instantly retracted....instead of remembering about the mason connection I instead jumped on the backtracking by xat. I don't think sometimes
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 18:51 GMT
#667
I'd say from reading the notes and skimming Xata filter they match up pretty well, but I don't think its totally alignment indicative
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:08 GMT
#673
The read on Kel just seems awkward Xat, by your ranking isn't 3 a bit to large especially for the uncertainty your showing?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:18 GMT
#676
I don't agree with that at all ray, but if you say so
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:32 GMT
#681
On August 23 2014 04:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
reading Xatalos later but for now on:
##unvote:
##vote: Damdred

He actually ONLY posts shit other people have said. terrible.


Seriously why are you lying about me Ray, nobody said the stuff about GB that I did (who cares if GB is town was still new content), I made a case about WoS slow pushing a wagon onto me without committing to it nobody had posted about that for sure.

I tried to get into a discussion with Xata about his reads earlier and while the things about you sleeping were talked about before hand, I still got updated information out of Xata rather than the old rehashed read people were ripping him for. And we got to the GB stuff and talked about wave a bit. While I am covering what comes to mind, I say all of this to end with.

Why are you making generalized statements that aren't true? Its truly scum motivated to get someone who is atleast commenting in the thread lynched over a lie....so i'm just confused I guess
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:40 GMT
#687
On August 23 2014 04:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 04:32 Damdred wrote:
On August 23 2014 04:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
reading Xatalos later but for now on:
##unvote:
##vote: Damdred

He actually ONLY posts shit other people have said. terrible.


Seriously why are you lying about me Ray, nobody said the stuff about GB that I did (who cares if GB is town was still new content), I made a case about WoS slow pushing a wagon onto me without committing to it nobody had posted about that for sure.

I tried to get into a discussion with Xata about his reads earlier and while the things about you sleeping were talked about before hand, I still got updated information out of Xata rather than the old rehashed read people were ripping him for. And we got to the GB stuff and talked about wave a bit. While I am covering what comes to mind, I say all of this to end with.

Why are you making generalized statements that aren't true? Its truly scum motivated to get someone who is atleast commenting in the thread lynched over a lie....so i'm just confused I guess

Can you even fucking have balls to call someone scum i nthis game?
If you think i am scum then call me fucking scum.


I did already call someone scum, I don't think you have a real case and you are caught in a fabrication trying to make me look bad. So yea your scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:41 GMT
#688
Also your read on Wave is BS who cares if hes butthurt with you, he could of changed his meta easily to fool you or you two could be scum together. Its a non case and a shitty case and I would want more from you on both wave and I
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 19:49 GMT
#696
On August 23 2014 04:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
re-entry post and where he asked me whether WoS was mafia or not and then promptly went to bed and has had no follow up on that post earlier its strange that it seemed like an important exchange in finding each others alignments but it seems to be quickly forgotten. Also instead of waiting for me to respond to his earlier question he immediately qued on an odd post I made and then retreated to bed shortly before I responded and still hasn't drawn conclusions from the posts. So yes I disagree with your stronger town read currently, I have a falling town lean after re-reading GBs filter.
Like read this...


Rayn I know your better than this. Just because people take scummy actions or their actions can be taken scummy does not mean that they are scum, everything I wrote could of easily been answered by GB on his return to the thread strengthening my read. Especially since this post was because I told Xat why I wouldn't STRONG townread GB, and as my last sentence says my town read on GB at the time was falling as in declining becoming less as I thought about it. But that does not make someone scum.

On August 23 2014 04:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I literally do not care what people say if it does not translate into a vote.
Be a man and vote for your scumread and see what happens.


And honestly i'm not going to let you pressure me into a vote emotionally to make it look like you did it and i wasn't taking a stand on my own. I will vote when i want to vote, I have a case on WoS but two people in this thread say that they have a STRONG town and meta read on him. And Rob never explained his really, and yours is total BS. I realize I have over 24 hours to cast a vote and figure out who I think is most likely scum.

So just keep going bud
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 20:38 GMT
#729
On August 23 2014 05:31 KelsierSC wrote:
So I wasn't here for the mafia tools stunt, it doesn't clear you for me. In fact it feeds into my scum read of you.

I'm going to give my reasons here.

1) The initial list was just bad, you had some weird reads on rayn for being asleep and you had WoS as top town. It just didn't line up for me.

2) you voted and kind of went on dam when I read him town, you then unvoted him but now think he is mafia again.

3) You then went about "finding" who to lynch and you put a town list of me and 2 basically confirmed, everyone else was a maybe. Like you gave no real reads and just seemed wishy washy

4) Your mafia notes confirmed this. Everyone has a score close to 0. Everyone could be scum or not sure if town like there is nothing of value at all. you have GB at an 8, good the confirmed town is probably town.

5) The pressure is on you and you jump onto this rayn is mafia thing that Hapu brought up even though he has lurked and done nothing.

So TLDR
Your reads don't line up with my reads. People I view as town view you scummy, Your reads are wishy washy and don't have a lot of substance. You jump on a mafia read from someone who has like 2 posts this game.

##Vote Xatalos

Why are you fibbing on xat
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 21:01 GMT
#742
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but kel is saying xat thinks I'm still mafia when the thread says otherqise. Xat says I'm unlynchable today and defends me on several occasions.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 21:32 GMT
#765
On August 23 2014 06:06 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 06:01 Damdred wrote:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but kel is saying xat thinks I'm still mafia when the thread says otherqise. Xat says I'm unlynchable today and defends me on several occasions.


yeh you are misunderstanding he defends you now but he did like vote and go pretty hard on you despite his read being that you were "awkward" like it is more wishy washy stuff that I don't like at all.



Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 06:02 justanothertownie wrote:

Yes, I noticed that too.


Interesting


I give little credit to xatas vote on me honestly. Basically he removed his vote and totally stopped pushing me after i reentered the thread. I think you aren't thinking about the evolution of reads i can think someone is scummy and then after watching and interacting they are town.

Atm this just makes it so your case is built off old facts and trying to paint his actions red. Right now xata is town to me his views evolve over time he's not scared to say what he thinks and he's not avoiding. So yea
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 21:34 GMT
#767
On August 23 2014 06:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 06:26 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 23 2014 06:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 23 2014 06:16 Hapahauli wrote:
On August 23 2014 05:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't understand hapa's entrance. its meant to make a big splash so to speak even in the word choice. But in the end its just covering up an awful case on a player that we aren't going to lynch day 1. What is your gameplan here?


I'm trying to lynch mafia. Is that your gameplan as well?

On August 23 2014 06:00 yamato77 wrote:
Hapa picked up on the EXACT thing I picked up on.

Lol, good shit.

I want to lynch one of rayn/wave/vayne


Vayne is vayne. I really don't see how someone could lean on his alignment one way or the other. I wouldn't be opposed to vig shotting him though.

As for Wave, I think he's town. There's a lot of "I just wanna have fun" stuff in his filter that strikes me as more of his town persona. Not 100% obviously, but would not lynch today.

On August 23 2014 06:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On August 23 2014 06:05 yamato77 wrote:
jat

tell me the rayn read isn't good

it's fucking godlike

The only good thing about the case is the observation that rayn is pretty aimless and I don't know if that makes him scummy.


Aimless does make Rayn scummy. He's not pushing any objectives. He's just talking about things to blend in. There's no method, no focus, no... madness that I expect from a town Rayn.

But the scumrayn I know is not aimless at all. Look at foundation mafia. He was pushing mislynches like a fucking lunatic.


That's not really what I'm getting at. A town rayn is going to post that stuff about Yamato and push him "like a fucking lunatic." Because town rayn formulates suspicions, keeps his focus, and pushes them relentlessly... all because he believes he's correct.

A scum rayn's focus is very different. He'll definetely push suspicions, but what's more important is what he doesn't push. It is the fact that he'll mention a read and drop it, only to go after lynchbait. His focus is wider, more diluted, and he'll throw a lot of shit around until he finds that one thing that sticks and go all out on it.

Town rayn = "find mafia, lynch mafia, fuck you I'm right lynch this fucker right here."

Scum rayn = "Lets talk about this, oh is this guy suspicious, howabout this guy, or this guy? Oh this seems interesting, YEAH let's push him! Fuck you OMGUSOMGUS!"



I get what you are talking about now but you have to keep in mind that yamato was absent the whole time. Rayn wasn't able to question him and yamato did not produce any content that could be discussed or analysed either.

While this is rrue rayn did peace out after saying i was scum yelling at me. and once a few people posted in support he was gone
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 21:58 GMT
#796
Rayn a towny wouldn't go down like this. Fight with logic and show you are town rather than with petty insults that will just get people angry and vote you
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 22:06 GMT
#813
He just posted those comments a few pages ago kel.

and rayn no I'm a townie so stop telling me to shut up and post more logic
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 22:09 GMT
#818
Actually you did take my post out of cobtext rayn pretty hard
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 22:18 GMT
#835
....xata did you do what i think you did?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 22:22 GMT
#843
On August 23 2014 07:13 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 07:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
then lynch me and die on N2 Xatalos.
I am telling who is mafia. I do not care if i get lynched.
Make a fucking case and push it you fucktard.


Fixed that for you.


Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 22 2014 22:29 GMT
#857
Nvm it felt fot a second you were soft claiming something anyway....yea tge thread atmosphere has went to crap
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM1052
TKL 407
EnkiAlexander 31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1052
TKL 407
mouzHeroMarine 367
IndyStarCraft 209
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16521
Calm 2452
Horang2 355
Mini 161
Rush 99
EffOrt 80
Zeus 47
Trap 20
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
febbydoto7
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m4598
pashabiceps1773
Fnx 1504
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3290
Liquid`Hasu562
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1692
Beastyqt849
B2W.Neo509
C9.Mang0321
crisheroes201
Dewaltoss148
Trikslyr94
QueenE91
UpATreeSC56
JuggernautJason21
ZombieGrub0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Michael_bg 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade727
Other Games
• imaqtpie896
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 44m
INu's Battles
15h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 44m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.