• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9253 users

Guilty Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 22 2014 23:39 GMT
#936
So, what exactly made you change your mind about Rayn?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 22 2014 23:40 GMT
#938
btw, me leaving the thread is not "fucking off"

I'm not that invested to waste hours f5ing just to read rayn spam the same shit 30 times
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 22 2014 23:40 GMT
#941
On August 23 2014 08:39 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 08:39 yamato77 wrote:
So, what exactly made you change your mind about Rayn?


The sheer persistence of spam over the last few pages. It's quite impressive.

him OMGUSing you is not out of the realm of scum rayn, Hapa, and neither is this tirade
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 22 2014 23:42 GMT
#944
On August 23 2014 08:40 Damdred wrote:
Honestly though I'm probably being paranoid and dumb. But its just a weird coincidence that right when thread mentality is shifting against rayn hap shows up to blast him with a case (fitst post) I'm not sure what hapas activity level usuallt is but it is just weird.

and then everyone sheeps it feels off to me

this is a good observation

Hapa's entrance is difficult to gauge objectively because of the timing

objectively it's null.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 00:39 GMT
#984
Hapa seemed relatively genuine in his posting. I don't know who I want to lynch right now. Lynching rayn is attractive but also a waste of the day at this point.

I want to revisit my read on wave later when I have time to sit at my computer
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 01:40 GMT
#997
Suave.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 02:22 GMT
#1002
okay but seriously

the one person I feel like we're all ignoring is wave

what do people make of him?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 02:40 GMT
#1004
I pointed out what I thought about him early game, but honestly, I skimmed most of the spam between him/rayn/jat/xat that comprises most of this thread, so my perspective is biased toward his early play. I know he's capable of good to great scum play, so high activity and read fabrication aren't difficult things for him. I'd say I judge him on his sincerity, and I didn't like what I saw early on.

I'll take a look at his filter and give better impressions.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 03:04 GMT
#1005
the main thing I see in his filter is a bunch of arguing with rayn over very little real reads. mainly, he seems to be defending himself. I'd be interested in how he reads the situation between me/hapa/rayn atm
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 03:44 GMT
#1009
So, Hapa, how do you feel about voting me right now?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 06:51 GMT
#1050
rayn, we get it, you think hapa is mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 06:56 GMT
#1053
On August 23 2014 15:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2014 09:39 yamato77 wrote:
Hapa seemed relatively genuine in his posting. I don't know who I want to lynch right now. Lynching rayn is attractive but also a waste of the day at this point.

I want to revisit my read on wave later when I have time to sit at my computer

I do not get this post yamato.
Just because what you say about Hapa is completely wrong.
Could you elaborate more?

there were emotionally genuine things in hapa's posts that I find genuine

has nothing to do with content or reads

it's weak but I don't want to lynch into you/hapa today at all really

talk to me about wave
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 07:26 GMT
#1058
because as of right now, either of you could be mafia, and it's also possible you both could be town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 19:27 GMT
#1347
I'm still the best lynch in Hapa's eyes?

Maybe we do just lynch him.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 19:35 GMT
#1365
I don't really have the time to fight my lynch in the next couple hours

au revoir
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 19:41 GMT
#1377
rayn doesn't understand that Hapa forces cases early just to get things going
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 19:43 GMT
#1380
On August 24 2014 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2014 04:41 yamato77 wrote:
rayn doesn't understand that Hapa forces cases early just to get things going

This post suggests that you are townreading both of them, yes?

no, it just provides the basis on which I think they could both be town and have had this situation occur

I still think we should lynch wave really

but I actually am leaving now

##Vote: WaveofShadow
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 22:05 GMT
#1456
I claimed not having time you asshat

reading comprehension
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 22:34 GMT
#1470
its geript

fucking lynch me now
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 23 2014 23:46 GMT
#1565
Hapa/Wave/Onegu/Rob

Damdred and geript are the only ones calling me town and all you jubjubs just think this is a dandy lynch.

Lol.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 52m
Patches Events
17h 52m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.