• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

Arnie got his gun mafia. - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 16:38 GMT
#314
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 16:57 GMT
#321
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 17:11 GMT
#324
On August 19 2014 02:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


You're the first wagon. If you say you're town and if you believe Robik isn't mafia, who is?


It doesn't matter who the first wagon is honestly either you think i'm town or you don't. I didn't say Rob wasn't mafia I said your case was anon case and you should give him time to get home and be more critical to see if he acts normal or not. I'd say from his limited postings I don't see a lot of anything scummy about what he has posted.

Right now it's hard for me to ignore Yamato since he hasn't posted, but its still early in day one and certain people haven't posted at all. There just is not a lot to go on, got a few town leans right now, and you seem weird to me right now GB. You have thrown suspicion on several players, and when some pressure was added to you, you honestly threw some more suspicion and left the thread/lurked until recently when you decided to jump on Rob. Just is weird for you right now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 17:35 GMT
#329
Xatalos do you think GB actually pushed ray N0?

And its not that hard to do something like that then point at it and go would scum do this? Yes they would do a plan like that to distance themselves.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 17:54 GMT
#332
Oats feels pretty town and i'm fine with the pressure he put on me. Rays post i felt was saying I was scum and Oats says he got the same thing and hes put pressure on me throughout. I'm fine with him and I like him as town right now.

I don't like GB throwing out suspicion on people and making non cases so we'll see how it goes on him at this point and I still don't like how yamato is lurking now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 18:32 GMT
#337
Right now you have two wagons GB, Rob and Damdred (go me),

To me neither wagon seems really strong one is based off of a sorta meta read where rob isn't being his normal rob self, he explained it well before you posted that his work blocked websites and hes slower than normal and not able to play as critically as when hes at home, yet you vote for him (granted i been playing in a lot of IML games so votes don't have as big of impact). You use the same excuse as Rob does that you can't post as much or quote as much since you are on the phone most of the time and you find him lurky. Neither of these reasons seem really hard enough for a vote or a good case. If someone else gave this case GB would you find it a good enough case to vote for?

Your Damdred case (or case on me XD) revolves around one of my first posts that I made shortly after getting off a long shift. I rightfully got attacked on it. This case is better than Robs case that it is a weird post but it seems to neglect a lot of the content that came after the day 1 start. Looking at the day and how its went and participation would you vote for this case over rob?

Would you vote for either of these cases or would you look elsewhere or at the person presenting the cases GB? To me neither case makes much sense and just feels like flinging stuff until you find something that sticks. And I don't like it don't like it at all. Also you cast some doubt on ray and its a good tactic mafia would use to distance themselves from the ray kill, so even though Xat would say why would they do this I can see it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 18:33 GMT
#338
Also gb i forgot to ask whats up with the lurkers? Almost everyone has commented on them and of course I don't want them to lurk and nobody does since we can't get good reads and it will make lylo really hard if one of them makes it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 18:37 GMT
#339
On August 18 2014 18:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 17:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
That makes no sense rayn lol.

nah its just a really roundabout way of saying that gb is null.

But he calls gb's read on me intetesting. In the end it's not apparently so intetesting because of no conclisions. Yhe wgole swntence is fluff that kinda contrasicts itself.


On August 18 2014 18:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Yhe wgole swntence is fluff that kinda contrasicts itself.


yessssssssss.


On August 18 2014 18:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
I totally got that rayn.
[image loading]


@Xata, it seems to me that Oat was agreeing with ray soon as ray explained himself, though could be mafia just sheeping but I still feel kinda towny about oats
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 18:42 GMT
#341
How about some reads Yamato? What do you think of GB, Oats and Xata?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 18:47 GMT
#345
Any reasons Yamato?

And yea Xata probably the best bet
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 19:13 GMT
#354
Besides Xat talking up his mafia game and how good it is O_o....

What do you think of yamato right now Xatalos?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 18 2014 23:26 GMT
#401
I don't know if GB is mafia just want him to post more and talk.

However Poofer is weird right now, he ran in mass posted then didn't stay around to interact really and I hate that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 01:40 GMT
#414
I just hated the way you poofd in and poofd out. It was weird but its not alignment telling really.

I don't understand poof being confirmed mafia for posting at certain times... could domeone explain with some proofs because even though he hasn't been as active today his stuff hasn't sounded that scummy to mee
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 15:24 GMT
#463
On August 19 2014 10:47 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 10:40 Damdred wrote:
I just hated the way you poofd in and poofd out. It was weird but its not alignment telling really.

I don't understand poof being confirmed mafia for posting at certain times... could domeone explain with some proofs because even though he hasn't been as active today his stuff hasn't sounded that scummy to mee


the 2nd part of what you said was the answer to the question I cared about thanks.

Marv has some timing read on me he's never said what it is he used it one game and it was right I think but another game he had it and I was trying to play at specific times so I think I know the read and I'm not actually following it so its weird that geript says it unless I'm totally misunderstanding what MArv read me for.


This is the closest thing where he explained about this timing read. I'm reading it differently.

Also i take it i'm dandruff in most of gers posts?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 15:32 GMT
#468
Xata what do you think of Geript?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 15:41 GMT
#474
On August 20 2014 00:35 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously nobody is looking into damdred as possible scum? ? ?

Xata, what changed your mind?


He may be scum, I just don't like lynching him right now as much as before. He reacted to pressure by posting a lot of original content and participating in the discussion - granted, it was in large part about townreading me, so maybe I'm a bit biased. At least I think his thoughts regarding me were correct. What I don't like is how he just casually threw some suspicion on GB and didn't really pursue the issue himself.


Are you serious right here? here are the posts where i pursued the issue with GB

On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


On August 19 2014 02:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 02:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


You're the first wagon. If you say you're town and if you believe Robik isn't mafia, who is?


It doesn't matter who the first wagon is honestly either you think i'm town or you don't. I didn't say Rob wasn't mafia I said your case was anon case and you should give him time to get home and be more critical to see if he acts normal or not. I'd say from his limited postings I don't see a lot of anything scummy about what he has posted.

Right now it's hard for me to ignore Yamato since he hasn't posted, but its still early in day one and certain people haven't posted at all. There just is not a lot to go on, got a few town leans right now, and you seem weird to me right now GB. You have thrown suspicion on several players, and when some pressure was added to you, you honestly threw some more suspicion and left the thread/lurked until recently when you decided to jump on Rob. Just is weird for you right now


On August 19 2014 03:32 Damdred wrote:
Right now you have two wagons GB, Rob and Damdred (go me),

To me neither wagon seems really strong one is based off of a sorta meta read where rob isn't being his normal rob self, he explained it well before you posted that his work blocked websites and hes slower than normal and not able to play as critically as when hes at home, yet you vote for him (granted i been playing in a lot of IML games so votes don't have as big of impact). You use the same excuse as Rob does that you can't post as much or quote as much since you are on the phone most of the time and you find him lurky. Neither of these reasons seem really hard enough for a vote or a good case. If someone else gave this case GB would you find it a good enough case to vote for?

Your Damdred case (or case on me XD) revolves around one of my first posts that I made shortly after getting off a long shift. I rightfully got attacked on it. This case is better than Robs case that it is a weird post but it seems to neglect a lot of the content that came after the day 1 start. Looking at the day and how its went and participation would you vote for this case over rob?

Would you vote for either of these cases or would you look elsewhere or at the person presenting the cases GB? To me neither case makes much sense and just feels like flinging stuff until you find something that sticks. And I don't like it don't like it at all. Also you cast some doubt on ray and its a good tactic mafia would use to distance themselves from the ray kill, so even though Xat would say why would they do this I can see it.


On August 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
Also gb i forgot to ask whats up with the lurkers? Almost everyone has commented on them and of course I don't want them to lurk and nobody does since we can't get good reads and it will make lylo really hard if one of them makes it


Why are you lying on me Xata? There was NOTHING casual about this I went after GB and didn't stop and GB eventually left the thread and came back today....why are you saying things like this
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 15:57 GMT
#482
On August 20 2014 00:49 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 00:41 Damdred wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:35 Xatalos wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously nobody is looking into damdred as possible scum? ? ?

Xata, what changed your mind?


He may be scum, I just don't like lynching him right now as much as before. He reacted to pressure by posting a lot of original content and participating in the discussion - granted, it was in large part about townreading me, so maybe I'm a bit biased. At least I think his thoughts regarding me were correct. What I don't like is how he just casually threw some suspicion on GB and didn't really pursue the issue himself.


Are you serious right here? here are the posts where i pursued the issue with GB

On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


On August 19 2014 02:11 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 02:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


You're the first wagon. If you say you're town and if you believe Robik isn't mafia, who is?


It doesn't matter who the first wagon is honestly either you think i'm town or you don't. I didn't say Rob wasn't mafia I said your case was anon case and you should give him time to get home and be more critical to see if he acts normal or not. I'd say from his limited postings I don't see a lot of anything scummy about what he has posted.

Right now it's hard for me to ignore Yamato since he hasn't posted, but its still early in day one and certain people haven't posted at all. There just is not a lot to go on, got a few town leans right now, and you seem weird to me right now GB. You have thrown suspicion on several players, and when some pressure was added to you, you honestly threw some more suspicion and left the thread/lurked until recently when you decided to jump on Rob. Just is weird for you right now


On August 19 2014 03:32 Damdred wrote:
Right now you have two wagons GB, Rob and Damdred (go me),

To me neither wagon seems really strong one is based off of a sorta meta read where rob isn't being his normal rob self, he explained it well before you posted that his work blocked websites and hes slower than normal and not able to play as critically as when hes at home, yet you vote for him (granted i been playing in a lot of IML games so votes don't have as big of impact). You use the same excuse as Rob does that you can't post as much or quote as much since you are on the phone most of the time and you find him lurky. Neither of these reasons seem really hard enough for a vote or a good case. If someone else gave this case GB would you find it a good enough case to vote for?

Your Damdred case (or case on me XD) revolves around one of my first posts that I made shortly after getting off a long shift. I rightfully got attacked on it. This case is better than Robs case that it is a weird post but it seems to neglect a lot of the content that came after the day 1 start. Looking at the day and how its went and participation would you vote for this case over rob?

Would you vote for either of these cases or would you look elsewhere or at the person presenting the cases GB? To me neither case makes much sense and just feels like flinging stuff until you find something that sticks. And I don't like it don't like it at all. Also you cast some doubt on ray and its a good tactic mafia would use to distance themselves from the ray kill, so even though Xat would say why would they do this I can see it.


On August 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
Also gb i forgot to ask whats up with the lurkers? Almost everyone has commented on them and of course I don't want them to lurk and nobody does since we can't get good reads and it will make lylo really hard if one of them makes it


Why are you lying on me Xata? There was NOTHING casual about this I went after GB and didn't stop and GB eventually left the thread and came back today....why are you saying things like this


I meant casual in the way how you originally just said something like "GB seems a bit weird, he should be watched" when asked for scumreads, not committing to anything. But you have actually posted about GB after that, that was incorrect of me to say. Maybe your posts have just been a bit "tame" in the sense that they're mostly questions or descriptions rather than expressing that much of your own opinion in them.



On August 20 2014 00:35 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously nobody is looking into damdred as possible scum? ? ?

Xata, what changed your mind?


He may be scum, I just don't like lynching him right now as much as before. He reacted to pressure by posting a lot of original content and participating in the discussion - granted, it was in large part about townreading me, so maybe I'm a bit biased. At least I think his thoughts regarding me were correct. What I don't like is how he just casually threw some suspicion on GB and didn't really pursue the issue himself.


So which is it? Have i brought original content and participated or am i tame and not expressing much of my opinion? One way I could very highly see you voting for me another not so much. There seems a sort of disconnect between these posts non consistent perhaps.

Also give me some actual reads Xata not G is town because his reads have been good. Give me something of substance
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 15:59 GMT
#485
On August 20 2014 00:55 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 00:44 IAmRobik wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:33 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:26 IAmRobik wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:11 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:59 geript wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:54 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:34 geript wrote:
On August 18 2014 20:01 Palmar wrote:
Day 1


[image loading]



raynpelikoneet the cop is dead




Deadline is Tuesday, Aug 19 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) Any vote cast after 22:59 GMT (+00:00) will not be counted.

Xat's right. Like 9 hours to go and it's like 1-1-1 or something. No lynch is not an option here. I'll consolidate on any of Dandruff, poofter or Giggles (but either of the latter is preferable). Get your shit together people.


It's plurality lynch though so consolidation isn't as crucial. In fact it might be better to have 2 competing wagons, like GB/Tehpoofter. That would provide more info. At the moment I'm leaning slightly more on GB since Tehpoofter feels so similar to his last towngame (even that marry/bang post is pretty identical to that game haha - although maybe he posted that since I was looking at his earlier game...).


Why do you scumread me and poof, exactly?

Why exactly does it matter?


It matters because he did not give a solid read to his scumreads. He is only voting for me because my reads are "static/forced"? He doesn't like poofs n0, but I read no reasoning on his posts. He needs to show us his grounds on his scumreads.
I can not explain myself when I don't understand why I'm being voted for exactly. I had a scumread on Robik and I'm pushingh on him. I specifically asked him to talk about you but he talked about four people but did not give a read on you. He town read oats because he is "obviously town" and all people that played with him should know that (?)


Actually this doesn't matter at all. He's given 4 town reads out of like 8 players. You and banks not being town reads logically makes you mafia reads


Last time I checked, 8-4=4, not 2

Do you seriously think that lynching people without having at least a gut feeling that they're mafia is okay?
God, how can I NOT scumread you?

You can start by learning how to play the game. But you're probably just mafia


I thought it was a game where town should kill mafia by giving reasons why people are mafia, not befriending other townies by sitting back and saying "lol obv town lol you scum, if you don't agree you have to l2p"
I won't take my vote off of you today.


Stop it GB and get off your tunnel right now, ROB is not geting lynched and your vote might be needed on a real wagon right now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 16:03 GMT
#487
On August 20 2014 01:01 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2014 00:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:49 Xatalos wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:41 Damdred wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:35 Xatalos wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously nobody is looking into damdred as possible scum? ? ?

Xata, what changed your mind?


He may be scum, I just don't like lynching him right now as much as before. He reacted to pressure by posting a lot of original content and participating in the discussion - granted, it was in large part about townreading me, so maybe I'm a bit biased. At least I think his thoughts regarding me were correct. What I don't like is how he just casually threw some suspicion on GB and didn't really pursue the issue himself.


Are you serious right here? here are the posts where i pursued the issue with GB

On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


On August 19 2014 02:11 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 02:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.


You're the first wagon. If you say you're town and if you believe Robik isn't mafia, who is?


It doesn't matter who the first wagon is honestly either you think i'm town or you don't. I didn't say Rob wasn't mafia I said your case was anon case and you should give him time to get home and be more critical to see if he acts normal or not. I'd say from his limited postings I don't see a lot of anything scummy about what he has posted.

Right now it's hard for me to ignore Yamato since he hasn't posted, but its still early in day one and certain people haven't posted at all. There just is not a lot to go on, got a few town leans right now, and you seem weird to me right now GB. You have thrown suspicion on several players, and when some pressure was added to you, you honestly threw some more suspicion and left the thread/lurked until recently when you decided to jump on Rob. Just is weird for you right now


On August 19 2014 03:32 Damdred wrote:
Right now you have two wagons GB, Rob and Damdred (go me),

To me neither wagon seems really strong one is based off of a sorta meta read where rob isn't being his normal rob self, he explained it well before you posted that his work blocked websites and hes slower than normal and not able to play as critically as when hes at home, yet you vote for him (granted i been playing in a lot of IML games so votes don't have as big of impact). You use the same excuse as Rob does that you can't post as much or quote as much since you are on the phone most of the time and you find him lurky. Neither of these reasons seem really hard enough for a vote or a good case. If someone else gave this case GB would you find it a good enough case to vote for?

Your Damdred case (or case on me XD) revolves around one of my first posts that I made shortly after getting off a long shift. I rightfully got attacked on it. This case is better than Robs case that it is a weird post but it seems to neglect a lot of the content that came after the day 1 start. Looking at the day and how its went and participation would you vote for this case over rob?

Would you vote for either of these cases or would you look elsewhere or at the person presenting the cases GB? To me neither case makes much sense and just feels like flinging stuff until you find something that sticks. And I don't like it don't like it at all. Also you cast some doubt on ray and its a good tactic mafia would use to distance themselves from the ray kill, so even though Xat would say why would they do this I can see it.


On August 19 2014 03:33 Damdred wrote:
Also gb i forgot to ask whats up with the lurkers? Almost everyone has commented on them and of course I don't want them to lurk and nobody does since we can't get good reads and it will make lylo really hard if one of them makes it


Why are you lying on me Xata? There was NOTHING casual about this I went after GB and didn't stop and GB eventually left the thread and came back today....why are you saying things like this


I meant casual in the way how you originally just said something like "GB seems a bit weird, he should be watched" when asked for scumreads, not committing to anything. But you have actually posted about GB after that, that was incorrect of me to say. Maybe your posts have just been a bit "tame" in the sense that they're mostly questions or descriptions rather than expressing that much of your own opinion in them.



On August 20 2014 00:35 Xatalos wrote:
On August 20 2014 00:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Seriously nobody is looking into damdred as possible scum? ? ?

Xata, what changed your mind?


He may be scum, I just don't like lynching him right now as much as before. He reacted to pressure by posting a lot of original content and participating in the discussion - granted, it was in large part about townreading me, so maybe I'm a bit biased. At least I think his thoughts regarding me were correct. What I don't like is how he just casually threw some suspicion on GB and didn't really pursue the issue himself.


So which is it? Have i brought original content and participated or am i tame and not expressing much of my opinion? One way I could very highly see you voting for me another not so much. There seems a sort of disconnect between these posts non consistent perhaps.

Also give me some actual reads Xata not G is town because his reads have been good. Give me something of substance


Original content regarding me especially, not so much regarding GB. You did dispute GB's readpost though I think.

I pretty much agree with geript's reads + he has explained the reasons behind his reads well enough. It doesn't make him 100% town but I don't really see any way we're lynching him today.


Theres always a way to lynch someone. I feel like you are wrong about him and theres a good chance hes mafia.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
August 19 2014 16:30 GMT
#491
I don't like Geript at this time and i'm pretty sure a lot of what hes doing is mafia oriented.

On August 19 2014 04:58 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 08:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 18 2014 08:20 Xatalos wrote:
I hope he is and makes a mistake


He may not be the shitty witch, but I don't like that he started doing jokes about roles night0. Sounds like mafia trying to talk about blue roles and making it easier to the shitty witch to use his power.

easiest post to make every scum pile.

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 08:51 Xatalos wrote:
On August 18 2014 08:45 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 18 2014 08:37 Xatalos wrote:
On August 18 2014 08:31 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 18 2014 08:20 Xatalos wrote:
I hope he is and makes a mistake


He may not be the shitty witch, but I don't like that he started doing jokes about roles night0. Sounds like mafia trying to talk about blue roles and making it easier to the shitty witch to use his power.


Hm. I guess it would be best to be as silent as possible about our roles until N0 is over. Dunno what would be the point of that check thingy. Possibly scum-motivated, or just bored.


Rayn could be town trying to take a bullet, but that's dumb, and Rayn is a good player. Being bored isn't an excuse.
You gotta admit it is at least suspicious.


I think the purpose of that stunt would be rather to survive than to take a bullet as town. What Cop would joke about checks during N0? Or then he did that exactly because of that (WIFOM WIFOM). Anyways, it could be just to mess up with the scumteam. I did something similar in a N0 game earlier as town. So I don't really see it as exactly "suspicious", more like potentially scum-motivated, maybe without any real motivation or town-motivated in a convoluted way?

talking more about wifom double scumpile

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:34 yamato77 wrote:
rayn thinks fakeclaiming is good, lol

yam being yam, scumpile

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 11:40 Tehpoofter wrote:
On August 18 2014 11:34 yamato77 wrote:
rayn thinks fakeclaiming is good, lol


This comment is scummy.

banks being banks, scumpile

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 13:34 IAmRobik wrote:
On August 18 2014 13:27 yamato77 wrote:
robik agreeing with me is scummy

LOL

I thought oats was town.
I remember you calling oats town, so I said that you were right about him being town.
That's not weird at all.
That's called reading the game and coming to a conclusion that is similar to someone else's LOL

it's kinda odd. I usually have a very hard time reading robik. maybe the time away has let me clear my head a bit, but i get good feels off of this post. There's the combination of sincerity and arrogance that I expect from robik. townpile for now

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 15:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well Xatalos didn't say he thinks i am mafia but his posting implies talking about roles is dumb (which it is) and then he does nothing but that.

I really disagree with you here. I get that you don't like his posts; I'm not particularly fond of them either; he's on my to read list. But this is usually what I see from town.

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 19:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I don't agree with your yamato read. Obviously.

I agree with poofer although i do not remember if he usually plays at the start of the game or not because here he sure isn't.

I am pretty sure Damdred is mafia. His post about me & GB and his read on yamato doesn't really make any sense. That's pretty much all he has said.

Oats feels too laid back. It is strange. I haven't played with him in ages so i guess time will tell. Sure worth keeping eye on. I didn't like how he agreed with my post on Damdred but didn't push Damdred about it (as he implied he figured out same stuff i did). That's not town!Oats'y imo.

Your read on me is BS - you can't say what you did in the first place because i can't possibly comment on it in any way.

<3

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 20:01 Palmar wrote:
Day 1


[image loading]



raynpelikoneet the cop is dead




Deadline is Tuesday, Aug 19 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) Any vote cast after 22:59 GMT (+00:00) will not be counted.

</3

Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 23:03 Damdred wrote:
On August 18 2014 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Man I dont understand this part at all Damdred.
also just by reading the thread it looks like Xatalos would have the biggest filter day one so even if I did feel hes scummy I wouldn't push a lynch on him at this point its more town xat.

Why big filter = town and why wont you push him if you think he is scummy regardless of his filter?

buddy much?


Town Xatalos posts a lot and posts whatever hes thinking whenever in my experience with him. His filter size shows if hes being towny. And what i've noticed hes been pretty open about his reads and opinions isn't scared to be wrong and always tries to explain his thought process. And generally its always a bad idea to lynch into the people with the biggest filters day one normally they aren't mafia, if his play tapers off and he starts to lurk i'll rethink it but i don't think hes a good lynch for day one at all.

And Xat it did feel like you were just sheeping what Ray was saying at first but looking back over the thread I thought it was pretty consitant with what you been saying. So it was probably more of a reaction to being called mafia at this point, so yea i'm pretty town on you right now.

When I read this post it's a pretty odd post. It's what I usually see from scum over explaining thing.

Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 01:45 IAmRobik wrote:
Well that explains a lot

I don't remember why I highlighted this quote, maybe i'll remember later.

Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 01:57 Damdred wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:46 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 01:38 Damdred wrote:
GB, while i agree its weird that Rob is lurking and spamming he thread like he normally would he did explain that his work blocked the webpages and he will be able to be more critical when he is at home. I want to give him that chance, because it is weird having a non spammy rob.

But its not alignment indicative also. Also GB do you really think Rob is the best vote today?


I think Robik is the best vote now, for the reasons I've brought. I don't like Yamato and gprit lurking as well.


Actually your case draws strength from rob not being rob like atleast thats what it seems. Rob pointing out a scummy post by you doesn't show that hes scummy infact he wasn't the first person really to draw attention your way, and hes told the thread about his posting issues so I really don't think you have a case.

Foul: Playing from sidelinds

Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 03:44 yamato77 wrote:
Oats and Xata are probably town

fuck


Ok so his first real post in the thread is a list post, it looks big and good but a lot of it is no analysis really or spotty analysis at best. Also him pulling my post that he says is odd is strange its not my most scummy post by far up to this point oats got me on that one. Subsequently he has little follow up with a lot of this and some of these posts aren't as scummy in context as they appear.

On August 19 2014 05:14 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 05:07 Xatalos wrote:
So geript, both yamato and me ended up in your scumpile but disappeared by your following post? Or we two are just lesser reads?

yam is always scum. wasn't really look for scum but for who's town. Rayn's post actually had me rethinking about you and the more you posted the more I liked.


Actually i'm really confused now all of this ray town read Xata when all he said about xata was or his most recent posting before death

On August 18 2014 19:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Should be ending now.

scum: Damdred, idk...
fishy: Oats (because he is making sense), Xatalos (i would expect more from him so far)
town: GB, yamato
dunno: Robik, geript


so i'm not understanding why rays posting would have him rethinking his scum read when he generally trusts rays reads...its just strange and implies that ray townread xata more of this later

On August 19 2014 13:39 geript wrote:
Since I'm finally home, I'll explain a few points on poofy:
1. The timing thing. Whether or not I'm right on what Marv saw is beside the point. Banks flat out stated he thought he knew what the timing thing was and is trying to emulate his town play. Who the fuck tries to emulate their town play as town????
2. Banks has only pushed me as mafia when he's mafia. He also very much tends to do it at Lylo or right before Lylo. This is classic scum banks.
3. Banks fucking loves to wifom fake claim as town. He has like 2 posts about being cop after Rayn did it and nothing else. He's not playing for that fun factor at all which is super scummy for him.
4. He has no interest whatsoever in actually finding town. Rather he's focus on asking questions and doing jack shit until he actually picked up suspicion.

EZPZ is scum would lynch

As for GB, he's struggled to post. He had a pretty worthless entrance and then there was this gem of a post:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 10:43 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 18 2014 10:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
I want it to be day 1 already lol. I feel like n0 is going insanely slow. Maybe because Palmar started it so late for the Euros but I want to get this shit going!!


I also want to get this going but I have no idea how to start a trend. I've brought suspicions on Rayn but people dropped it fast so... Yeah.

This is really odd. He's lost as to what he can do as town? Did he forget he could reread or go through filters? Like that's super scummy. Plus he reads me as super town but has no clue about my reads on people. Wtf?

On Dandruff. Rayn had the scumread on him and Rayn's reads early are quite good. His read on Xat was super early and almost mystical; too good for when it came. And as he progressed he softened the read from town to maybe town to more likely to be town but like 55%. How essentially detatched and idk "plAying nice" he's being rubs me the wrong way. Plus it's weird that he's able to find town reads on people but that doesn't push him to think: "if these people (Xat/Oats) are town, then the three scum must be in those other 5 so let me look at them closely."


I'm going to ignore the part about me here people can disect it if they want. I want to talk about GB first I really feel like the post he quotes isn't scummy at all for what was going on in the thread at the time and it could be taken out of context and shown as scummy. And he claims to trust rays reads....but ray had GB as town hrm.

Point three about poof just doesn't make sense, and i'd rather him not be hunting for town. He should be hunting for scum. I hate this stupd stupid stupid timing read meta shit that he keeps bringing up its crappy and honestly stupid. Its not indicative of mafia or town at all and him claiming poof said he was trying to emulate his town game is just...honestly a lie or a misinterpretation of what poof actually said since he was talking about two seperate games he played with marv when explaining what this shit was to me. And then he continues to spout it to gain poof lynch support.

On August 19 2014 23:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2014 23:54 GlowingBear wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:52 Xatalos wrote:
On August 19 2014 23:34 geript wrote:
On August 18 2014 20:01 Palmar wrote:
Day 1


[image loading]



raynpelikoneet the cop is dead




Deadline is Tuesday, Aug 19 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) Any vote cast after 22:59 GMT (+00:00) will not be counted.

Xat's right. Like 9 hours to go and it's like 1-1-1 or something. No lynch is not an option here. I'll consolidate on any of Dandruff, poofter or Giggles (but either of the latter is preferable). Get your shit together people.


It's plurality lynch though so consolidation isn't as crucial. In fact it might be better to have 2 competing wagons, like GB/Tehpoofter. That would provide more info. At the moment I'm leaning slightly more on GB since Tehpoofter feels so similar to his last towngame (even that marry/bang post is pretty identical to that game haha - although maybe he posted that since I was looking at his earlier game...).


Why do you scumread me and poof, exactly?

Why exactly does it matter?


Of course yoru reads on why you scum read people matter, or in this case have an illusion of scum reading people where you take stuff out of context to make them look scummy lie about what people actually say to make them look scummy and have people spouting off he gave good reads....he hasn't done jack shit but just has the appearance of it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota9
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt619
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck265
Livibee186
C9.Mang0160
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
Liquid`Hasu120
Khaldor116
KnowMe85
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 14
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.