• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:00
CEST 20:00
KST 03:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9233 users

[T] Cell (Mini?) Mafia III - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:24 GMT
#1360
I mean, the least yall could do is give me a freaking chance to read what I missed in the thread.

I swear. You are a bunch of dickbags.

Okay, now that I HAVE CAUGHT UP.

1. Hopefully people will figure me out as town. Like, sure I do things backwards. IS that wrong?
2. I'm never lynching Amiko (though I wouldnt be around to lynch him) or marv. Towniest of town that ever towned. (Tbh, HF, I don't get your read on marv)
3. Amiko, if you think BH was scum, how am I scum with him when I voted him?

Look at the votes people. 8-7. BS over BH. If I was mafia, why wouldn't I put my vote on a townie to secure that BS got lynched over BH?

If mafia was ritoky, well he fucked us all over.

Some thoughts on my cell.

I like PA (though I'd really love to know who is smurf is). Therefore, I'd prob go with lilwade now after reading.

PA has done some pretty townie things. He seems to be figuring out the game. Asking the right questions. Etc.

Lilwade has done nothing this game (tbh, I think he has done less than me, and that's saying something)
His first post, imo, wasn't at all ballsy like ritoky said. Also, he hasn't had much presence in the thread, and game at the end of yesterday with a random vote. Quite weird if you ask me. Sure my vote was sheepy, but atleast I had a reason.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:26 GMT
#1363
I'm going to be filter diving them both to look more closely at what they have said this game.

If you have any questions for me, I'll be here for another thirty or so minutes.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:27 GMT
#1365
On September 01 2014 00:26 Holyflare wrote:
Bunnies hasn't read the thread but claims she has

##vote bunnies


I did read the thread.

Did I miss something?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:30 GMT
#1367
On September 01 2014 00:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 00:11 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On September 01 2014 00:04 Holyflare wrote:
Your only reason to go on bh was to sheep marv who even said he was unsure if it was bh or ritoky so why are you so sure???


Yes.

Because marv is pretty townie this game. I've seen many people sheep him in past games and marv was extremely right on his day 1 reads. It's not bad to sheep a good player.

Seriously, why are you giving me crap for sheeping marv's vote?


And this post doesn't even address what i said at all?? I said if marv isn't sure who was mafia after all why are YOU so sure that your vote was on mafia??


Well at that point, I had no idea.

BS seemed townand flipped town, Ritoky seemed pretty town. BH seemed more mafia than town. Plus with marv voting BH, seemed like I had a pretty good reason to vote off BH.

Plus yeah, I didn't believe his pictures and posts.

What makes his irl excuses better than mine?
Anyone could use irl excuses to get by, and BH probably did.

Now that things have flipped, ritoky didnt get one vote on him. Either he was so town, or he was mafia and screwed with our minds. Batsnacks flipped town. Which leaves BH to be mafia.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:30 GMT
#1369
On September 01 2014 00:28 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 00:27 Professor Apathy wrote:
I'm still Toad



OHHHH, I did miss that.

I mean, I noticed it in the thread. But I thought it meant like...idk... mafia lingo or something? lol
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:33 GMT
#1370
On September 01 2014 00:30 Holyflare wrote:
Also the fact that you reference your vote on an unflipped player as proof of your alignment multiple times when you know that it means nothing whatsoever. You've played enough mafia to know that. Lilwade also voted the same target but apparently that doesn't resolve his alignment even though it was 8-7 and that proves YOURS


You have a point there.

You also know that in video mafia we make connections and reads based on unflipped players and alignments.
It's kinda hard to get out of that mindset.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:35 GMT
#1372
And I'm not saying it proves my alignment at all.
I know my alignment. I know my role pm and that it tells me town.

But i was refrencing more of shouldn't it help to show you I am town, but obviously not.

Also, I relaized my entire cell voted on BH at one point, so that doesnt help much at all.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:43 GMT
#1374
Ive played with you, before, Toad, if I'm not mistaken.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:44 GMT
#1376
Oh yeah where I fucked up as 3p. Lol
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 15:50 GMT
#1378
I didnt watch the rest of the game. lol
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 21:42 GMT
#1413
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 21:57 GMT
#1417
On September 01 2014 06:55 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2014 06:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Simba.... Wtf.... I thought what we had was special....

Also, because Marv was playing like Marv plays in his town games. Marv has really good reads in his town games. Therefore, sheepable marv.

I thought we went over this HF?


Like i already admitted to sheeping ritoky, and didn't vote bats who happened to be town. The reason i give apathy points is becasue if he was mafia, i think it would be easier for him to just vote for ojou-sama (bunnies) and make a case against her. I'll admit to not knowing how to read lilwade, as i don't recall ever playing with him and he hasnt posted stuff. not afraid to admit to sheeping someones reads on him. I think ojou-sama is scummy so i'm voting for her..


Okay I get that you have a town read on PA (I mean, I do too. Ish.)

But what about me is scummier than Lilwade?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:03 GMT
#1419
On September 01 2014 07:01 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
I just think your playing different then how you played in our first game together, granted that it was like 3 months ago


So you have absolutely no basis.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:13 GMT
#1431
@Simba, it's cause I love you.

@HF- I'm pretty sure it wasn't at the beginning of the day. My vote was on Ritoky most of day 1. It wasn't until day 2 did I switch to BH.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:18 GMT
#1436
HF- I put ritoky as second, yes. And BH as first.

I also said I want to be green on ritoky's spreadsheet.

But I still don't get what that has to do anything?

I was trolling. Everyone does it
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:20 GMT
#1438
Also, I wasn't dsmissive of the slip persay.

I just don't think mafia slip. It's more town indicative. That being said, BH seemed super scummy after the said "slip". Should I have questioned him on it? Maybe. But that was more of your read, not mine.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
August 31 2014 22:24 GMT
#1441
On September 01 2014 07:20 Amiko wrote:
@bunnies: Your D1 posts indicate that you were scumreading ritoky. I haven't checked all the pages, but I don't think anyone else was really scumreading him. When you later said you felt he was more town, what did he do to make you feel that way?


He was becoming more active and trying to actually figure out the game.

TBH- I'm worried that he started doing that because I called him out on it.

I wasn't really here much of day 1 so I couldn't pressure him the way I wanted to for it. No one else was reading him scummy, so on top of my "Let's sheep Marv here" I thought maybe my read on ritoky was just bad and that I needed to switch my read on him.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:40 GMT
#1501
I didn't stop posting cause I was under pressure. Pressure means nothing. Lol

I stopped posting cause I got super sick last night and went to the doctor's this morning.

Stupid freaking stomach virus.

Anyway, I'm about to go through the filters of each person in my cell.

Now that Lilwade got killed in his other game, maybe he will actually start posting here.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:50 GMT
#1507
I went through Lilwade's Filter first. You can look at it here. Literally one page of pure bullshit if you ask me.

I think reading through his filter, I understand ritoky's position on why Lilwade's posting was "ballsy". He immediately comes out and calls me scum, saying he has a better tr on Apathy than me. That is actually pretty ballsy, especially since he is a new player that I'm pretty sure hasn't played with either of us. But he never did explain why he had a tr on Apathy over me. Like, he immediately moves off of it.

The rest of his filter gives no substance, except for his post on BH and why he was mafia. He does make a pretty good point that Apathy voted off Bat and not BH, but then again, Apathy did vote on BH at one point, so we really cant go off of that. Also, I was reading BH as mafia. Could be a possible bus from Lilwade? He is my scum read as of now (Until I read PA)

So Idk if its because he was mafia the other game and town this game as to why he barely posted anything here (literally his filter is 1 page long), but Idk if I just want to vote him off based on that.

Also, not sure how you can get a scum read on someone in 30 seconds of day 1. I mean, I've played mafia for 3 years, and still can't do that. Either he has more information that the rest of us, or he is god. Either way, I'm not mafia.

Next up PA.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
September 01 2014 16:51 GMT
#1509
On September 02 2014 01:50 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Ah screw it lilwade it is


What?!

You make no sense. Gut read on me, then switching to lilwade?

I've never seen you so indecisive before!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 250
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 250
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26276
Mini 417
Hyuk 230
firebathero 193
ggaemo 145
Mong 44
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 22
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10592
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1387
crisheroes1141
Liquid`Hasu726
Other Games
Grubby2893
FrodaN2256
fl0m1104
Beastyqt1052
Mlord469
KnowMe164
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS132
mouzStarbuck122
Mew2King59
Trikslyr41
ToD40
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1056
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 99
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8191
• WagamamaTV243
Other Games
• imaqtpie679
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h
INu's Battles
18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.