• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8563 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 2 - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 50 Next All
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 17:59 GMT
#641
I guess MM thought BH saw his soft claim then fake claimed to protect his soft claim. So that's why he still thought BH was town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:01 GMT
#642
On July 18 2014 05:20 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
the way i see it, i have 24 hours to revote on him.

i dont know what this quote means.

also where is MM's soft claim?? I can't find it.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 18:06 GMT
#643
im not going to be around for deadline.

any chance we coalesce before then?
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:10 GMT
#644
id say we're probably going to vote bh, because I dont think MM's claim was fake.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:12 GMT
#645
On July 19 2014 03:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
im not going to be around for deadline.

any chance we coalesce before then?


we have to, since it's majority lynch. look, it's between me and mm, that's what it comes down to. mm has stated his claim is 100% real. I see there could be some "mm claimed in order to defend bh from getting shot" argument but he'd have backed down by now if that's the case.

We should vote mm and lynch him, and I can safely promise you if he flips blue i'll lie down and get lynched tomorrow, i'll even self-vote. I promise.

The only thing I ask is that if I should get lynched, when I flip blue, NO EXCUSES, MM1 gets lynched tomorrow. I'm 100% serious here, since people are probably gonna want to vote me over MM for some inscrutable reason, if I get lynche,d do NOT let him wiggle out of it. He claimed 100%, he is not backing down, so he has CCEd me, got it?

MM dies tomorrow if I die today, that's my only wish.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:13 GMT
#646
everyone who votes me, pleas say with your vote "I will vote mm tomorrow if bh flips blue"

just say that okay
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
July 18 2014 18:18 GMT
#647
kush why are you so obsessed with voting bh off?

i dont get it. i dont see what makes bh a better lynch than mm1.
Retired.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:22 GMT
#648
bh is way more likely to fake claim.
bh claimed when he was under pressure whereas mm claimed out of no where.
I dont see scum mm trying to pull a move like this. BH, i can see him doing it easily.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:24 GMT
#649
On July 19 2014 03:22 kushm4sta wrote:
bh is way more likely to fake claim.
bh claimed when he was under pressure whereas mm claimed out of no where.
I dont see scum mm trying to pull a move like this. BH, i can see him doing it easily.


question: does this claim look any different than the dozens of times I not-fake-claim as town

question 2: do you promise to lynch mm tomorrow if I flip blue
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:27 GMT
#650
1. i dont remember i try to ignore your claims when I can
2. yup
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:28 GMT
#651
dunno why you keep making people promise to do something that's beyond obvious. probably because you are trying to look town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:32 GMT
#652
On July 19 2014 03:28 kushm4sta wrote:
dunno why you keep making people promise to do something that's beyond obvious. probably because you are trying to look town.


Obviously I want to look town, but kush, look around you. At LEAST 1 VT fakeclaimed blue, possibly 2, maybe even 3 if for some reason you think MM is town. I really really really need to spell it out to these people. I'm gonna be relying on you here to make sure mm actually gets lynched tomorrow. You think this is obvious, but you'd also think it would be obvious not to fakeclaim blue in the game with 1 blue as a townie, and 1 or 2 townies did that, so

yes, I need to make people promise something that's beyond obvious, you know why? because THIS is our town:

[image loading]

and honestly without me around you guys are probably stupid enough not to lynch mm tomorrow.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 18 2014 18:46 GMT
#653
The worst thing about this is what if both flip green or one green one blue. Just wish someone would go just kidding guys but we are past that at this point...

##Vote: Blazinghand

If he flips green or blue gotta lynch MM
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:48 GMT
#654
On July 19 2014 03:46 Damdred wrote:
The worst thing about this is what if both flip green or one green one blue. Just wish someone would go just kidding guys but we are past that at this point...

##Vote: Blazinghand

If he flips green or blue gotta lynch MM


Your logic is bad, if I flipped green for some reason, we would not have to lynch MM because MM could be telling the truth in that circumstance.

See, kush, see why I gotta spell it out?

If I flip blue, lynch mm. If I flip green, call me awful and terrible and do not lynch MM. if I flip red, do not lynch MM, and he's probably dead anyways.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:53 GMT
#655
k ima hammer. any last words bh?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 18 2014 18:54 GMT
#656
On July 19 2014 03:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2014 03:46 Damdred wrote:
The worst thing about this is what if both flip green or one green one blue. Just wish someone would go just kidding guys but we are past that at this point...

##Vote: Blazinghand

If he flips green or blue gotta lynch MM


Your logic is bad, if I flipped green for some reason, we would not have to lynch MM because MM could be telling the truth in that circumstance.

See, kush, see why I gotta spell it out?

If I flip blue, lynch mm. If I flip green, call me awful and terrible and do not lynch MM. if I flip red, do not lynch MM, and he's probably dead anyways.


Yea your right I did state that badly, Main concern is you flipping blue and him flipping green I suppose but since neither will get off the claim, just hope one of you flip red
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:54 GMT
#657
wait until mm1 comes back to absolutely confirm that he's claiming blue, if you can. there's time left in the day and I don't want him wiggling out of it.

And on an unrelated note, I will never ever ever ever ever stop fake claiming as scum no matter how much you dislike it, kush.

Also, any VTs who fakeclaimed, I will make you suffer someday.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
July 18 2014 18:55 GMT
#658
ok i guess we should probably wait to see if MM comes back. i hate waiting on mm though.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 18 2014 18:55 GMT
#659
On July 19 2014 03:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2014 03:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On July 19 2014 03:46 Damdred wrote:
The worst thing about this is what if both flip green or one green one blue. Just wish someone would go just kidding guys but we are past that at this point...

##Vote: Blazinghand

If he flips green or blue gotta lynch MM


Your logic is bad, if I flipped green for some reason, we would not have to lynch MM because MM could be telling the truth in that circumstance.

See, kush, see why I gotta spell it out?

If I flip blue, lynch mm. If I flip green, call me awful and terrible and do not lynch MM. if I flip red, do not lynch MM, and he's probably dead anyways.


Yea your right I did state that badly, Main concern is you flipping blue and him flipping green I suppose but since neither will get off the claim, just hope one of you flip red


MM1 will unclaim after I flip, I'm absolutely sure of it, because it's his only possible chance to not get lynched tomorrow. he'll say he claimed to absorb a bullet for me. Don't buy it, don't let the fear of him being green stop you from lynching him. Lynch him tomorrow, okay?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-18 18:57:15
July 18 2014 18:56 GMT
#660
Vote Count – Day 1


Gobbledydook (0): ObiWanShinobi, Kushm4sta
Damdred (0): ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia
ObiWanShinobi (0): gobbledydook, IAmRobik, MysteryMeat1
Kushm4sta (0): ObiWanShinobi, Snickers
IAmRobik (0): ObiWanShinobi, Blazinghand, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi
Sylencia (0): ObiWanShinobi
Snickers (0): ObiWanShinobi, Kushm4sta, Kushm4sta, ObiWanShinobi, gobbledydook, Blazinghand
Blazinghand (3): ObiWanShinobi, IAmRobik, Kushm4sta, MysteryMeat1, Snickers, gobbledydook, Snickers, IAmRobik. MysteryMeat1, Kushm4sta, Damdred
MysteryMeat1 (2): ObiWanShinobi, ObiWanShinobi, Sylencia, Blazinghand

Not Voting (4): ObiWanShinobi, Snickers, IAmRobik, Kushm4sta

Five votes are required to lynch.



Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!

It is currently Day 1. The day will end in , or when five votes on one person are reached.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6559
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1743
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes260
DeMusliM225
hiko152
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
OSC
9h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.