• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8282 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 136 Next
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:24 GMT
#2501
But modkill Cav. It's better than a lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:25 GMT
#2502
I think I'll go look at the night kills.

If the night kills were wifom to let suspicion fall onto Cav, then mafia should have pushed him afterwards, which they didn't.
On the other hand, leaving the guys alive who suspected Cav would also have gotten him lynched at some point.

So maybe Robik and Koshi were up onto somebody else.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:26 GMT
#2503
He voted, so he isn't going to get modkilled.

Again, he's posting the bare minimum and everyone is okay with that.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:27 GMT
#2504
On July 08 2014 03:25 Vivax wrote:
I think I'll go look at the night kills.

If the night kills were wifom to let suspicion fall onto Cav, then mafia should have pushed him afterwards, which they didn't.
On the other hand, leaving the guys alive who suspected Cav would also have gotten him lynched at some point.

So maybe Robik and Koshi were up onto somebody else.


I really don't even see how we can use the night kill argument. If anyone in the game was shot it would've made me look bad because basically everyone has or had me as a scumread.
Spectaticle
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:27 GMT
#2505
On July 08 2014 03:24 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:22 Rainbows wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:19 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?


what lol


It's a creepypasta. Go look it up.

I'm trying to find euphemisms for what I'm seeing. Haru is in the background and has gotten away with doing fuck all for no reason, and everyone seems to be totally okay with that.


That's scummy reasoning actually, calling people mafia just cause you think they aren't doing anything of value.
Exo didn't do anything D1.
Haru didn't do anything past D2.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:27 GMT
#2506
In fact I would argue it's scummier to start becoming so active when mafia's victory is in close proximity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:28 GMT
#2507
Haru is risking a modkill when they only need 1 mislynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#2508
Which is the reason I said I'd put him into the town shelf.

Main reason I'm not doing that with ease is cause if he's really so feverish then he can't play properly as either alignment.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#2509
Robik really wanted to kill Cav and Poofter.

Koshi really wanted to kill Cav and Poofter.

Hahahaaha
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:31 GMT
#2510
On July 08 2014 03:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:24 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:22 Rainbows wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:19 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?


what lol


It's a creepypasta. Go look it up.

I'm trying to find euphemisms for what I'm seeing. Haru is in the background and has gotten away with doing fuck all for no reason, and everyone seems to be totally okay with that.


That's scummy reasoning actually, calling people mafia just cause you think they aren't doing anything of value.
Exo didn't do anything D1.
Haru didn't do anything past D2.


The issue isn't that he isn't doing anything. I've already pointed out that his Poofter vote was bullshit and I've pointed out that he only leaves when his ass isn't on the line. He isn't doing anything, and the stuff he already did made little sense or was scummy in and of itself.

Also I never said ExO was scummy because he didn't do anything. The fuck.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:32 GMT
#2511
On July 08 2014 03:29 Vivax wrote:
Which is the reason I said I'd put him into the town shelf.

Main reason I'm not doing that with ease is cause if he's really so feverish then he can't play properly as either alignment.


Pretty sure he doesn't get modkilled if he votes. Idk.

If we don't lynch Haru today, then why ExO?
Spectaticle
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
July 07 2014 18:35 GMT
#2512
Robik struck me as idiotic for his fake claims non-stop.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:36 GMT
#2513
On July 08 2014 03:35 ExO_ wrote:
Robik struck me as idiotic for his fake claims non-stop.


...Okay?
Spectaticle
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:38 GMT
#2514
It just strikes me as idiotic that all the possible scum didn't wanna kill Cav D1.
It's potential wifom too, but I know I wouldn't let such a chance slide as scum.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:40 GMT
#2515
On July 08 2014 03:38 Vivax wrote:
It just strikes me as idiotic that all the possible scum didn't wanna kill Cav D1.
It's potential wifom too, but I know I wouldn't let such a chance slide as scum.


Well, as scum, do you want to be caught on the wagon that just lynched the cop? Last minute switches saved Cav, if you remember correctly.

more wifom!
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:40 GMT
#2516
On July 08 2014 03:38 Vivax wrote:
It just strikes me as idiotic that all the possible scum didn't wanna kill Cav D1.
It's potential wifom too, but I know I wouldn't let such a chance slide as scum.


Who do you think would be under more pressure? The people on a green lynch or the people on a cop lynch?
Spectaticle
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:42 GMT
#2517
Confirmed mafia didn't vote on Cav lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:43 GMT
#2518
I am really really really sorry if you're town Cav, but I dwelled enough over this game and I won't be much wiser in a few hours.

Too much evidence piled up and your check on rainbows would make sense if you're scum, cause it would be an attempt to gain his trust without clearing Exo and Haru who were much bigger question marks, and one of them a potential mislynch.

Yolo.

##Unvote
##Vote Cav
(if I didn't already)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:44 GMT
#2519
On July 08 2014 03:40 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:38 Vivax wrote:
It just strikes me as idiotic that all the possible scum didn't wanna kill Cav D1.
It's potential wifom too, but I know I wouldn't let such a chance slide as scum.


Who do you think would be under more pressure? The people on a green lynch or the people on a cop lynch?


Pressure cause of a mislynch is overrated.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:45 GMT
#2520
The wagon de justice.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
15h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.