• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6836 users

World Cup Mini Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 136 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:00 GMT
#2481
Cav, here's this:

From my perspective, up until the point TP flipped it looked like the three of you, Exo, Poofter were the guys pushing for my lynch. And you were the only ones.

Now the tough part is identifying which one of you did that based on legit formed, but bad reasoning.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:01 GMT
#2482
On July 08 2014 02:59 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:57 Cavalinho wrote:
Every single person in the game has done this. Nobody has considered me town at any point in the game, in yet nobody voted me on mylo.


ExO and Poofter both explicitly said they believed your claim?


What does ExO have to do with anything?

And what's wrong with these two believing my claim?
Spectaticle
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:01 GMT
#2483
On July 08 2014 03:00 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:58 Vivax wrote:
I think it's pointless to look at Poofter to determine if Cav is scum.

YOu need to look at Cav himself.


No it's fine though.

That's exactly why we have Haru as town. Dur.


Not excluding he got bussed the day Poofter died, cause D2 he had only eyes for mderg and Haru wasnt in his scum list.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:02 GMT
#2484
On July 08 2014 03:01 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 02:59 Rainbows wrote:
On July 08 2014 02:57 Cavalinho wrote:
Every single person in the game has done this. Nobody has considered me town at any point in the game, in yet nobody voted me on mylo.


ExO and Poofter both explicitly said they believed your claim?


What does ExO have to do with anything?

And what's wrong with these two believing my claim?


Because you said nobody ever considered you town.

Apparently some people have.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:02 GMT
#2485
There was that post where Poofter said ExO and Mderg were mafia in big red letters and voted for Mderg over ExO, and then proceeded to sheep ExO's reads day 3.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:04 GMT
#2486
On June 30 2014 14:29 Tehpoofter wrote:
Good news boys I'll fully caught up Yesterday's lynch was really interesting. I think flipping Cav could give us a lot of information but I'm actually on the believing his claim side of things.

Townville: Tehpoofter

Kush - Claiming vigi and actually seems to give a fuck this game, is reaching out to people in thread like myself to play up, never lynching.
Rainbows- I liked your posts midway through yesterday and today as well as your huge post in the night. My big question is why did you stay on Cav at EoD? I still don't think you'd be anywhere near my lynch list today.


Robik - Day 1 was super townie he was doing a bunch of stuff that looks scummy as fuck but from my experience with him is most likely to be town. I will say that him being scum in order surprised me so I moved him down today for a couple things in the fact that he is falling off a bit and he claimed the shot from kush before kush claimed it was his shot. Now I feel like if he thought there was only one mafia kill Palmer was less likely to be a mafia target than Koshi but still could have been a TMI slip
OO - He gets into the town because reading his posts anytime he did something I found scummy he followed it up with towniness. I even have a post where I thoguht he was scum then his next post put me at ease.


People who confuse me:
Vivax - His thing with Palmer early day 1 felt really scummy and I didn't really care for his EoD but his conversation he had with mderg mid day as well as others trying it seemed to talk to whoever about a couple of people felt less tunneled than he was being on Palmer. Maybe he just backed off staying tunneled on Palmer because I called him out or maybe he is town idk Cop check this person imo.

People that are really bad at playing cop or mafia:
Cav - If you're cop stop claiming on day 1 please lord. This feels like your newbie game when you had to claim and still got lynched. I am okay leaving you alive for now because if you're cop mafia might kill you or just spam rb and if you keep claiming rb and someone else gets rb you're basically confirmed mafia so even if you're mafia mafia is out their RB ability so town can do as they please basically.


People who need to have a date with a big fire:
Exo - This guys vote at EoD is really weird he pops in it at odd times and I feel like he doesn't know what to say. I think this is like a classic mafia tell. They know they should talk but don't know what to say. I think that him saying he got a warning for activity and talking about how things are all spammy and he needs to write down his ideas is an easy thing for scum to do. He seems upset he has to post which I don't see as townie. Also I feel like in a world where
Mderg - I always find mderg's play awkward and scummy hes in the same boat as Vivax in my opinion but I feel like vivax has done some townie things. Mderg has not his EoD was really weird I feel like he didn't really mind who got lynched. Which makes me think Cav is more town if Mderg is mafia.
Haru - Instantly comes out with the vote on Cav if it turns out Cav is mafia I feel like this is exactly what he would do. I also liked someone's point that it felt like he was going to transition from a cav red to an mderg lynch which is the kind of planning I feel like scum do more than town. I lynched him last game because of his playstyle so I'm most hesitant about this read.


I'm out for a bit playing dailymafia.



On July 01 2014 09:42 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2014 06:59 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:43 HaruRH wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:39 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:37 HaruRH wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:36 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:34 HaruRH wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:31 mderg wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:30 HaruRH wrote:
On July 01 2014 06:28 mderg wrote:
[quote]
less scummy =/= town


Fine, let me rephase it

Haru less town than robik and mderg because haru have 1 less letter
Thats why exo is top scum

That´s totally related to this.


I thought we were listing bullshit reasons to townread/read a scum more towny than other scum?

Imagine this: 2 people are scummy, 1 of them has some small reasons to be slightly less scummy --> 1 is scummier than the other. Shouldn´t be that hard to understand.


You still haven't explain what is that small reason properly
And I won't take 'thread sentiment' as an answer

It´s not thread sentiment, it´s the reasons for the thread sentiment being as it is.


The reasons for voting me so far have been one liners, wifom of level 1000 or no reason at all.
So how would you read the reason for thread sentiment thinking im scum?

These reasons you want me to give don´t matter.
I´ll try to explain this like for a 5 year old:
I think you both are scummy for reasons I already gave, there´s no proper reason to townread you, there have been reasons mentioned in the thread that make robik slightly less scummy. The reasons to scumread you two has nothing to do with thread sentiment, the reasons why robik could be townread have been mentioned in the thread and they are not completely stupid or something, they´re just way to little to negate the scumread.
Naturally, I think it´s better to lynch the scummier guy before the slightly less scummy guy.



mderg or exo are my favorite lynches today. I think vivax is scum but so many people are town reading him I doubt we can get him lynched.

Exo - Has been still doing what I called him out on I didn't finish my thoughts on him last night cause my video mafia game started and I just said fuck it. What I was saying about exo is: This guys vote at EoD is really weird he pops in it at odd times and I feel like he doesn't know what to say. I think this is like a classic mafia tell. They know they should talk but don't know what to say. I think that him saying he got a warning for activity and talking about how things are all spammy and he needs to write down his ideas is an easy thing for scum to do. He seems upset he has to post which I don't see as townie. Also I feel like in a world where Cav is mafia ExO hammers away from him to save his buddy. I am a bit worried about him just being n00bie town but I'm not getting the same vibe as I was last game where he was saying and doing weird shit but it felt townie.

MDerg - says he didn't vote for sinani because of Exo but his vote didn't go off... this could have been a smart and opportunistic scum not voting on a scum buddy cav or a bad scum missing his shot to hammer the cop. I thought mdergs attempt to clear himself based on his vote thing was pretty lack luster and I still seem scum motive in his vote.

Outside his vote though his thing about robik being scum as well as haru does feel like what I was calling out Haru for and he defends it in an odd way that makes me think hes more trying to prove he wasn't lying than he is right. Like as a townie if you say something contradictory you really don't care you just brush it off and say fuck it I'm town like think what you want. I don't get this feeling in mdergs post.

##Vote Mderg

I think that Mderg and Exo are very unlikely to be scum together from the way things have played out. I think a scum team is something along the lines of Mderg or Exo/Vivax/Cav/Haru I feel like everyone else is townie.



Look at these two posts for a minute.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:08 GMT
#2487
On July 08 2014 03:00 Vivax wrote:
Cav, here's this:

From my perspective, up until the point TP flipped it looked like the three of you, Exo, Poofter were the guys pushing for my lynch. And you were the only ones.

Now the tough part is identifying which one of you did that based on legit formed, but bad reasoning.


Poofter was mafia, so fuck him because he doesn't matter anymore.

My reasoning was that most of what you called me out for during every single part of the game beforehand was bullshit and really frustrated me. I thought your OO vote was awful and I started really thinking you were scum when you started trying to goad people into modkilling themselves.

I hated the way you handled the mderg lynch because you refused to let me make a case to save him and then accused me of trying to profit off of it. I thought it was bullshit. Seriously, if we had just lynched Haru then we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now.

In hindsight, the way you (and OO) put the Poofter case together gave me town feels. Frankly, the way you handled the majority of the pressure yesterday makes me think you're town. I'd quote posts, but there's just way too much material and I'll be really shocked if you're scum here after that showing.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:09 GMT
#2488
Rainbows, what's wrong with those posts aside from the fact that they're both made by mafia?
Spectaticle
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:10 GMT
#2489
Why does Poofter call ExO scum day 2 then side with him day 3?

Why does he exclude Haru from his second post?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:11 GMT
#2490
Then why Haru over Exo first, they are the only possible scum you 're left with if you trust your check.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:11 GMT
#2491
And haru wanted to lynch OO over tehpoofter yesterday.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:11 GMT
#2492
On July 08 2014 03:10 Rainbows wrote:
Why does Poofter call ExO scum day 2 then side with him day 3?

Why does he exclude Haru from his second post?


Dude, I'm not even looking at that shit.
Mafia is perfectly aware of how their posts can make people look.
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:12 GMT
#2493
ugh i hate this game
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:13 GMT
#2494
everything is wifom. everything
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:13 GMT
#2495
On July 08 2014 03:11 Vivax wrote:
Then why Haru over Exo first, they are the only possible scum you 're left with if you trust your check.


Is there a case on ExO?

I know a lot of people scumread him but I can't remember why.
Spectaticle
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:17 GMT
#2496
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2014 18:18 GMT
#2497
On July 08 2014 03:13 Rainbows wrote:
everything is wifom. everything


Only the stuff scum does

Townies dont need to wifom
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:19 GMT
#2498
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?
Spectaticle
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
July 07 2014 18:22 GMT
#2499
On July 08 2014 03:19 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?


what lol
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
July 07 2014 18:24 GMT
#2500
On July 08 2014 03:22 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2014 03:19 Cavalinho wrote:
On July 08 2014 03:17 Rainbows wrote:
Cav you literally have to think ExO is mafia, if you believe vivax and OO are both town.


Yes, I'm aware of this.

I just don't see why I should vote either one of them off in any particular order, but people keep pushing me to vote ExO because he's scummy I guess.

Is Haru's real name Sarah or something?


what lol


It's a creepypasta. Go look it up.

I'm trying to find euphemisms for what I'm seeing. Haru is in the background and has gotten away with doing fuck all for no reason, and everyone seems to be totally okay with that.
Spectaticle
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.