• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:56
CEST 21:56
KST 04:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 16:07 GMT
#2903
like ritoky keeps saying his case is strong when it's based around my sinani case from the FIRST TWO HOURS OF THE GAME
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 16:12 GMT
#2906
It's really frustrating and annoying, especially when it keeps happening. But yes, mafia-finding will now resume.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 16:17 GMT
#2909
isn't he going to be modkilled?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 16:29 GMT
#2914
Is the JK notification the same as the RB?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 16:32 GMT
#2916
I get that Sandroba lurks as mafia, but does he lurk to the point where he has to be modkilled/replaced for not posting?
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 18:08 GMT
#2948
I checked sandroba's games in the database and he's never been this inactive as mafia (gone for ~4 days straight). I really doubt he's purposefully lurking as part of a mafia strategy, especially since he's on track to be replaced/modkilled. This would be a 100% policy lynch.

Matt/Fool has at least been here and posting, just only posting meh stuff (eg case on gumshoe with pretty misleading meta). I don't think this is purposeful inactivity either, but I like his lynch better than sandroba (inactive+not great posts as opposed to just an activity lynch).

Kush was an okay policy lynch before but now that he's actually playing I don't particularly want to lynch him today. He just looks like kush being kush to me, I don't think his posting has been scummy in and of itself (and I don't really expect anything from him, as opposed to Matt/Fool).
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 18:10 GMT
#2949
If people want to do some last-minute wagons on people (Haru?) then let me know because I have to go soon.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 15 2014 18:16 GMT
#2954
I really don't have a scumread on any of these people so that's what I think of them as policy lynches because they're looking like the wagons. I have to go right now so I'm leaving my vote on Haru in case Tica and/or Rainbows can pull something off. Can maybe check the thread briefly later.

##Vote: HaruRH
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 16 2014 17:25 GMT
#3577
I'm really sorry but my activity will be very limited for the next few days (through D3), family came over yesterday. I'll try to make the most efficient use of my time, though.

On June 17 2014 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
his posting looks reasonably natural and sufficiently diverse to me atm

after colouring in some random names on my spreadsheet, i'm kinda left with this sort of list:

ritoky/sandroba/mattisfoolish/Chairman Ray/strongandbig/ketomai/(holyflare)/(vayne)/(kush)/(ninjabunnies)

I like this list (+gumshoe) a lot. I'm still not sold on sandroba (I don't think his inactivity was alignment indicative), but since he says he's back now I am expecting good stuff. I might add sinani on there as well as he totally stopped posting, but marv said something about his meta a while ago so I can't speak to that.

My top three right now would be ritoky, CR, gumshoe. I don't have time to make cases (and I don't think I really need to anyway), but briefly: ritoky I've talked about a lot, he hasn't gotten any better. Look at how his vote was uselessly on me all day (he's not interested in the lynch) and how he didn't give opinions on any of the actual lynch targets. The fact that he hasn't caught on yet I think is convincing as well because I would expect him to be an easy mislynch for scum to push if he were town. CR totally stopped posting and his D2 vote makes no sense at all, it shows that he doesn't care about the lynch enough to even vote his top scumread (?). gumshoe hasn't pushed anything and his posts don't seem like he's trying to solve the game (I like HF's case).

I also agree with the sentiment that scum is probably inactive, because it looks like scum has had no influence on the last two lynches.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 16 2014 17:26 GMT
#3578
kush vig shot please, I don't want to have to lynch him
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 17 2014 05:11 GMT
#3806
OWS' righteous rage against Matt/Fool is kind of making me want to lynch them too. I forget why I didn't really want to lynch him yesterday, he's done almost nothing and the reads he has given are pretty generic.

The problem with an inactive scumteam is that it's hard to get a good case against any of them other than just "he hasn't done anything", which is hard to get that much conviction behind. Maybe that's why I'm so stuck on ritoky, because I feel like there's a case other than just "hasn't done anything".
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 17 2014 05:17 GMT
#3808
On June 17 2014 14:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 14:11 Chromatically wrote:
i am going to scumread OWS because he has done nothing.

he is making cases about other people doing nothing.


you are a very good player.

Not entirely sure what this is saying but I'll take the compliment. I don't have a problem with you anymore, in case that wasn't obvious.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 17 2014 05:36 GMT
#3810
I'll sheep onto gumshoe. Honestly I think if we lynch into that list of lurkers we'll probably hit scum.

HF, I'm not sure if this is what you're saying but I don't think Matt/Fool and gumshoe are mutually exclusive in a team at all.

##Vote: gumshoe
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 05:15 GMT
#4053
On June 17 2014 14:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
OWS' righteous rage against Matt/Fool is kind of making me want to lynch them too. I forget why I didn't really want to lynch him yesterday, he's done almost nothing and the reads he has given are pretty generic.


Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 14:17 Chromatically wrote:
On June 17 2014 14:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 17 2014 14:11 Chromatically wrote:
i am going to scumread OWS because he has done nothing.

he is making cases about other people doing nothing.



you are a very good player.

Not entirely sure what this is saying but I'll take the compliment. I don't have a problem with you anymore, in case that wasn't obvious.


what does this meaaaan?

On June 17 2014 15:10 roundabound wrote:
He's saying that it's making him want to lynch MIF not obiwan. You guys can't read for shit.

Unless I'm wrong and I can't read for shit

Yes, this.

Although, I feel like a sandroba lynch is the "correct" play over a MF lynch if sandroba doesn't do anything today. I still think that MF's inactivity is more likely to be purposeful, and his posting is really lackluster, but sandroba has done literally nothing and it's D3, which is pretty unacceptable. If we get nothing from sandroba today, I don't think that we ever will, but I think MF has a better chance of coming up with something.

Frankly, we're probably going to have to lynch both of them, so I don't think the order is even a big deal. Not opposed to either lynch.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 05:18 GMT
#4055
gumshoe is looking like a modkill, so that's probably not going to be an issue.

##Unvote
##Vote: sandroba
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 05:20 GMT
#4056
I'm really sorry again that I can only drop a few posts before leaving, but it's really late for me and I this is my only opportunity for this right now. Leave questions for me if you have them and I can probably get them tomorrow morning. I'll make sure to step it up when I can.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 18:07 GMT
#4188
On June 18 2014 14:26 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2014 14:20 Chromatically wrote:
I'm really sorry again that I can only drop a few posts before leaving, but it's really late for me and I this is my only opportunity for this right now. Leave questions for me if you have them and I can probably get them tomorrow morning. I'll make sure to step it up when I can.


Why sandroba and not mattisfoolish?

I think sandroba's promising contribution and then not delivering is worse than MF's limited contribution. Assuming he votes so that he doesn't get modkilled: sandroba gets back from his absence, says specifically that he'll look at the D1 votes and put something up, but then doesn't do anything until just before deadline?

But since he hasn't posted anything since then, he probably is a modkill, so I'm down with a MF lynch.

##Unvote
##Vote: mattisfoolish
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 18:22 GMT
#4199
Yes it would be? Ideally he wouldn't have let it get to that point as town.

If he is town, in theory he should do townie stuff all of N3 so that we don't want to lynch him D4. But that is a reasonable point against lynching him today if he shows up.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 18:23 GMT
#4200
Actually the problem with the idea of leaving him alive if he does something now is that it just repeats, so that the next day we're facing the same problem of whether to kill him or not.
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
June 18 2014 18:29 GMT
#4203
On June 19 2014 03:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2014 03:22 Chromatically wrote:
Yes it would be? Ideally he wouldn't have let it get to that point as town.

If he is town, in theory he should do townie stuff all of N3 so that we don't want to lynch him D4. But that is a reasonable point against lynching him today if he shows up.

What?

I was thinking that it would make sense not to lynch him if he shows up now, because it would give him an opportunity to do stuff during N3. But that doesn't actually make sense because he already had an opportunity to do stuff today, so we'd just be facing the same problem.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 19m
Replay Cast
3h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.