• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10489 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 01:57 GMT
#3442
@ JAT- but you were saying i thought he was one. Bleh, sorry, I just have illsentiments to that word..

@Moc- really? Also, i watched you play on DM the other day. Not too shabby.

I tried to give my explaination as best as I could, and thats what Im sticking with.

@ Banks- bout time you did some work
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 02:01 GMT
#3445
On June 16 2014 10:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:55 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Isn't that just great they were warned. Host really showed them who is boss!

Whilst I agree. I said thank you because the outcome is now known.

In fairnses, if 6 ppl were modkilled, the game could be over; or at the very least completely demotivating.

Twas a hard choice to make.

~moc

It was probably absolutely correct because Errandor also got away with it and because of what you said but it is annoying nonetheless. That many people not voting is completely unacceptable.


True, but this gives them a secnd chance. Especially since something could have happened irl.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 02:05 GMT
#3447
On June 16 2014 11:00 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:57 27ninjabunnies wrote:
@ JAT- but you were saying i thought he was one. Bleh, sorry, I just have illsentiments to that word..

@Moc- really? Also, i watched you play on DM the other day. Not too shabby.

I tried to give my explaination as best as I could, and thats what Im sticking with.

@ Banks- bout time you did some work

Playing on boonetown channel.

Thanks,
handlebars are gone

OK...
To confirm
Now that you have re-read the slam dialogue; are you standing by that content eliciting a firm town read?

~moc


Yeah, im watching boone's channel. I'm playing game 2 there since i didn't make game one, so stick around and play with me!

Yes, re read slam dialogue, ill still stand by it. I know yall think it's iffy to have a firm tr, but i just dont see him as mafia here. I do think he needs to step up and maybe interact with more people and give more reads. but i wouldnt shoot him, unless yall absolutely believe his shot would reveal information. (probably would since im defending him, and many think he could be mafia)

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 02:33 GMT
#3449
On June 16 2014 11:08 ExO_ wrote:
please don't get the impression I'm not going to play. I fully intend to be here and play. I might not say as much, but I'll still be here. I'm slightly annoyed, but I'll get over it. I'm still going to try to do my best to win for myself and town.

On a side note, watching the video mafia tonight, gonna be taking notes!


have fun taking notes!!!!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 06:36 GMT
#3472
Guys, I lynched mocsta in Video mafia.

Would have been great if he was actually mafia.

I can't trust my reads!!! TT
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 07:01 GMT
#3473
Also, I am off to bed/ playing videomafia. Hope to see more thoughts and questions from people when i wake up!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 16:26 GMT
#3555
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


Show nested quote +
On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit?

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then.

Also, im scum? Why?


I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 16:28 GMT
#3556
On June 17 2014 00:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 00:48 marvellosity wrote:
i'm not sure i necessarily agree with the mocsta thing, it could just be mocsta being mocsta.

i'm kinda interested in the gumshoe thing though.


what don't you agree with? he followed 2 of his scum reads twice to lynch someone that was inferior to the person he mentioned as following their scum meta before (sandroba) and then didn't end up voting for his actual scum read


I actually agree with the mocsta thing. I said it while back, in not so many words.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 16:58 GMT
#3563
On June 17 2014 01:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm going to let ninjabunnies defend me slightly here, in hopes she actually proves herself, and maybe me as town.


^^

One Reason why Obi is town.

Obi didn't say the above (obviously) I did, however in Cell Mafia, where I was mafia, and he was town, we did exchanges like that where he changed my wording, criticizing my posting.


If he flips town this game, prob put this in his meta if you wish..

Not sure how many people have played with him outside of this game, and cell, but has anyone noticed this in other games?

Also, I agree with him on the points of scum hunting. No one is really pushing cases, just giving reads, discussing for pages, and it goes no where. Basically, it seems everyone is just waiting for prs to take charge and lead us to victory.

Hey, town. Grow some balls. I think Everyone has them in this game, except me.

I do however, think Obi, stop complaining about town's idiocy and actually do scumhunting yourself.

(I really like your latest post.)

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:00 GMT
#3565
On June 17 2014 01:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 01:26 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 19:32 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:44 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


you think she is TMIing or just assuming too much?

TMI.

And,


On June 16 2014 10:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 16 2014 10:40 roundabound wrote:
On June 16 2014 05:57 Alakaslam wrote:
C'mon scum double stack me

I can take you all on
On June 16 2014 05:58 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Slam, I'm disappointed in you this game. I was reading you pretty townie d1, but you've slacked off.

Help me out here buddy.

Why are you town?? And who is the mafia?
On June 16 2014 06:00 Alakaslam wrote:
I been gone

Just got here

Decided "forget these 20 pages what is happening now eh?" While waiting for someone in parking lot

"HIJOLE 5 MINUTES BANDWAGON"

Then drive

So

At least I didn fret modkilled. And I am town because (host) saw for for whatever reason.

I am unsure who is scum maybe VA

I see his frog and toad
On June 16 2014 06:04 27ninjabunnies wrote:


There are 5 mafia left, yes?

You gotta give me something better than VA.

But why VA?
On June 16 2014 06:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Yamato? I dunno shizzl

Va I told you I see his frog and toad


Like I dont get how this interaction makes him town even on gut feel.

And you are leading him as well; which OK maybe trying to goad him to make a reasonable response, but i cant follow this. Sorry.

~moc

Yeah, bunnies seems to assume that slam is a retard if she is town. But he isn't.


Actually, I hate the r word, so please don't use that.

Also, i dont think that all. It's just how i get my reads.

But it's obv all this is doing is discrediting me, so im just gonna shut up now.

Continue with whatever, im gonna be afk from this game for awhile.


Playing video maf tonight.

I literally am retarded; socially. Treat me that way as it is appropriate

Asperger's syndrome does not usually make you purposely act insane, but...


Sorry. Just don't like the word. Have a little brother who has autism. And mean people use that word. It irks me.

Also, tmi? Are you really going to try and live up to your "nobody can read me" bullshit? yes :D

If the case is you saying i cant read you, you are scum then. COME AT ME BRO uh, actually, what should I say in that specific scenario? I don't think it is very common.

Also, im scum? Why?





Hmph. Well, if I read you as town, regardless of my reasoning, and we both flip town at the end of the game, can I get credit saying I can read Slam? Lmao

Also. Not very common you are scum? or not very common I can/can't read you?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:01 GMT
#3566
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:32 GMT
#3583
On June 17 2014 02:07 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.


That is sadly, sadly mistaken.


Why do you care how people think you would/should post?

I think your posting isn't all that great.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:33 GMT
#3584
On June 17 2014 02:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:07 yamato77 wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



You are 100% correct.


bam. got 'em. get the rope.

also nb i dont get what youre saying here.


I think mafia would more ask what do you think my mafia posts look like rather than a town person.

He should be concerned about finding scum, not how pretty his posts look.

Imo
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:39 GMT
#3590
On June 17 2014 02:25 Chromatically wrote:
I'm really sorry but my activity will be very limited for the next few days (through D3), family came over yesterday. I'll try to make the most efficient use of my time, though.

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 00:39 marvellosity wrote:
his posting looks reasonably natural and sufficiently diverse to me atm

after colouring in some random names on my spreadsheet, i'm kinda left with this sort of list:

ritoky/sandroba/mattisfoolish/Chairman Ray/strongandbig/ketomai/(holyflare)/(vayne)/(kush)/(ninjabunnies)

I like this list (+gumshoe) a lot. I'm still not sold on sandroba (I don't think his inactivity was alignment indicative), but since he says he's back now I am expecting good stuff. I might add sinani on there as well as he totally stopped posting, but marv said something about his meta a while ago so I can't speak to that.

My top three right now would be ritoky, CR, gumshoe. I don't have time to make cases (and I don't think I really need to anyway), but briefly: ritoky I've talked about a lot, he hasn't gotten any better. Look at how his vote was uselessly on me all day (he's not interested in the lynch) and how he didn't give opinions on any of the actual lynch targets. The fact that he hasn't caught on yet I think is convincing as well because I would expect him to be an easy mislynch for scum to push if he were town. CR totally stopped posting and his D2 vote makes no sense at all, it shows that he doesn't care about the lynch enough to even vote his top scumread (?). gumshoe hasn't pushed anything and his posts don't seem like he's trying to solve the game (I like HF's case).

I also agree with the sentiment that scum is probably inactive, because it looks like scum has had no influence on the last two lynches.



I like this here. I also wanted to pint out, ritoky doesn't seem like town ritoky. This would be, uh 3rd game? with ritoky, he's bee town in all of them. More posting, more connections and reads were made by him, but to me it seems like he is just posting to get by. Him, CR and KEto/kush would be my lynches fr tomorrow!

Idk abut gumshoe. He had a strong day 1 imo, but day 2 was highly lacking, also he didn't vote. Possible scum, or possible not caring town? Idk, i'll have to read HF case on him.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:40 GMT
#3591
On June 17 2014 02:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:33 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:07 yamato77 wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



You are 100% correct.


bam. got 'em. get the rope.

also nb i dont get what youre saying here.


I think mafia would more ask what do you think my mafia posts look like rather than a town person.

He should be concerned about finding scum, not how pretty his posts look.

Imo


i see what youre saying but its still silly.


His posting is silly? I agree
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:42 GMT
#3593
On June 17 2014 02:36 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
i have nb as town and im willing to eat shit endgame if she isnt.

On June 17 2014 02:32 Koshi wrote:
Everything I do is heroic by definition.


id believe it.

DO you wnt to provide anything that isn't the easiest read ever?


Heyyyyy Rob

I'm loving the compliments from this game from everyone

Koshi saying I'm the best replacement ever.
Obi and Rob tr me.

Keep em coming boys!
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:53 GMT
#3599
On June 17 2014 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



If you think yamato is mafia how can you agree with the mocsta thing? :o


Because my opinion on yamato is independent of my opinion on mocsta.

Also my read on yamato is more based off of, what is he doing that is townie?

All i've seen is complaining, and nothing basically.

As town, he should be helping town.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 17:59 GMT
#3602
On June 17 2014 02:56 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



If you think yamato is mafia how can you agree with the mocsta thing? :o


Because my opinion on yamato is independent of my opinion on mocsta.

Also my read on yamato is more based off of, what is he doing that is townie?

All i've seen is complaining, and nothing basically.

As town, he should be helping town.

These are the same silly things banks is saying.

You two are perfect for each other.


You know, that's actually not the first time I heard that.

Also, explain how these reasons are silly?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 18:00 GMT
#3603
On June 17 2014 02:58 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:56 yamato77 wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



If you think yamato is mafia how can you agree with the mocsta thing? :o


Because my opinion on yamato is independent of my opinion on mocsta.

Also my read on yamato is more based off of, what is he doing that is townie?

All i've seen is complaining, and nothing basically.

As town, he should be helping town.

These are the same silly things banks is saying.

You two are perfect for each other.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I can't lynch yamato after this comment


Rob! Don't let him sway you otherwise!!!! Dammit!

Thought I admit, I laughed my ass off at this comment.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 16 2014 18:11 GMT
#3606
On June 17 2014 03:02 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2014 02:53 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:49 Holyflare wrote:
On June 17 2014 02:01 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 17 2014 01:59 yamato77 wrote:
My tone is the only thing you like?

How do you people think I would post as mafia?


Like this.



If you think yamato is mafia how can you agree with the mocsta thing? :o


Because my opinion on yamato is independent of my opinion on mocsta.

Also my read on yamato is more based off of, what is he doing that is townie?

All i've seen is complaining, and nothing basically.

As town, he should be helping town.


You're so cute in your idealism!


Now I'm cute

Loving the compliments.

But seriously, how is this post in any way helping town?

On June 16 2014 05:47 yamato77 wrote:
I just have no motivation to read this game.


Though skimming through your filter, you've done a bit more than I originally thought. So okay, maybe i'm wrng here.

But I still don't like you.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35798
Calm 3702
Shuttle 1326
FanTaSy 975
actioN 299
EffOrt 270
firebathero 185
Rush 182
Hyuk 159
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 65
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 54
Hyun 30
Aegong 25
Free 25
soO 23
Bale 22
HiyA 21
PianO 17
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1555
x6flipin535
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes675
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1169
Beastyqt657
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
byalli207
Livibee195
C9.Mang0141
RotterdaM109
Trikslyr65
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
Other Games
• Shiphtur925
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 8m
Replay Cast
5h 53m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.