• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 308 Next
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 00:27 GMT
#741
On June 11 2014 09:26 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:20 Chairman Ray wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:53 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 08:51 Koshi wrote:
I voted Tica because I dislike him more. More words does not equal bigger scumread.

I still think my post was pretty good. Reason:
I think my towns are town.
My questionables good pressures points.

I will continue my quest tomorrow.


His recent posts backing up your wolf lean on him? How do you feel about Marv/Sandroba/JaT not liking your post at all? You think thats alignment indicative for any of them?

Also You're doing a poor job of try harding if you make one post a day. Please don't go Cephiro mode on me.


If Koshi is heading out for the night, I'm just gonna chime in now.

Koshi's big analysis post reads pretty scummy to me. His mafia reads seem pretty sincere and thought out, but his town reads are very short. Whether or not he believes them himself is not evident, but it doesn't convey much to the reader. My initial thinking is that his townreads serve to 'bulk' up his post. I've seen a lot of mafia in previous games iterate through people and give a quick impression of them without a well thought out read on them. This gives the impression that they are active and their posts are longer without actually having to do a lot of investigation.

What strikes me odd was his next post:

On June 11 2014 08:16 Koshi wrote:
No sorry my towns are town.


Koshi posted this in response to the people that were dismissive of his reads. This is a very important distinction because people react differently when they are opposed by analysis and when they are opposed by a one liner. In this case, most people just posted a quick one liner dismissing him.

From Koshi's perspective, if he just gave out a few quick impressions without a lot of thought, he wouldn't have any sort of attachment or loyalty to his post. His response to the critics would be something like "Those were just my gut feelings at the moment, they may change by the end of the day". Instead, he dismissed the critics with a one liner post containing no new information by posting "No sorry my towns are town". It may be hard to read into on forum mafia, but to me he sounds a bit frustrated and doesn't feel his critics doesn't deserve any more than a one liner. If this is the case, then Koshi has some genuine belief of his townreads, and regardless of the quality of his reads or how he conveyed them, this seems more town to me.

tl;dr I disagree with Koshi's townreads, even though I am among them; I disagree with Sandroba that Koshi is mafia.



Which of Koshi's reads do you disagree with and why?


I should elaborate you see to not give specifics on which town read you disagree with. Is it all of them or just 1-2?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 00:28 GMT
#742
On June 11 2014 09:25 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:23 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 09:19 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 09:13 roundabound wrote:
LOL @ anyone reading ExO scummy


Do not mock me sir. This is why you're not in Tehpoofter's village. What has ExO done townie?

If he's a noob and mafia, he sees your medic claim and runs into Maf QT and starts yelling, OMGOGOMG DID YOU GUIZE JUST SEE BANKS CLAIMED MEDIC. WE HAZ TO KEEL HIM TONIGHT! He gets instantly shot down and he doesn't bring it up. He doesn't do what he just did and blatantly role hunt in the thread.


wait tehpoofter is claiming medic? I thought he was claiming seer?


Dang smarter than Robik already.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 00:29 GMT
#743
On June 11 2014 09:27 yamato77 wrote:
at p. 30, three posts I want to comment on

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


This case is not good. Sinani is not mafia for how he's played so far, and marv agreeing with Chrom about this read is suspicious. Do not like the sinani = mafia read at all.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?


This about sums up my thoughts on Robik. Not to be taken seriously.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.



That said, I don't like the case on him either, however I find this post to be a more reasonable and townie one than Chrom's post about sinani.

tl;dr Chrom and Marv bad, sinani and robik not good lynches, Chairman townish.

you're bad because you fail at basic reading comprehension.

go you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 11 2014 00:29 GMT
#744
That was totally mocsta guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*walks away in shame*
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#745
Yamato has to be scum; or a completely changed man

~moc
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 00:31 GMT
#746
no, he can just be terrible.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 00:31 GMT
#747
On June 11 2014 09:27 yamato77 wrote:
at p. 30, three posts I want to comment on

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


This case is not good. Sinani is not mafia for how he's played so far, and marv agreeing with Chrom about this read is suspicious. Do not like the sinani = mafia read at all.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?


This about sums up my thoughts on Robik. Not to be taken seriously.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.



That said, I don't like the case on him either, however I find this post to be a more reasonable and townie one than Chrom's post about sinani.

tl;dr Chrom and Marv bad, sinani and robik not good lynches, Chairman townish.


I kinda hope Marv is scum this game I'd love to catch him as I've never seen it before. I disagree on Chrom though. Seemed like he was giving thread direction early turning it from trolliness to seriousness. Seems more villagery to me. (Also use village instead of town it upsets the Palmer and maybe if he gets mad he won't be apathetic and actually play)

What you think about Koshi?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#748
On June 11 2014 09:23 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:19 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 09:13 roundabound wrote:
LOL @ anyone reading ExO scummy


Do not mock me sir. This is why you're not in Tehpoofter's village. What has ExO done townie?

If he's a noob and mafia, he sees your medic claim and runs into Maf QT and starts yelling, OMGOGOMG DID YOU GUIZE JUST SEE BANKS CLAIMED MEDIC. WE HAZ TO KEEL HIM TONIGHT! He gets instantly shot down and he doesn't bring it up. He doesn't do what he just did and blatantly role hunt in the thread.

Or maybe he did just this and got told that it's way to obvious. Or he is a little smarter than you think. Who knows.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#749
On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.

at this point i have liked your posting the least so

Btw hi guys
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 11 2014 00:36 GMT
#750
On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.

yeah im just going to go ahead and vote you for this post

if youre town (im unfamiliar with you) learn how to speak. this seems like muddled mafia talk. you also seem very nervous, and having to desperately rely on buddying / some weird sense of authority the first couple pages

##vote: roundabound

p.s. i like chairman saying he was going to vote the first person on 25 and actually doing so. mafia aren't lighthearted enough to troll (typically)
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
roundabound
Profile Joined February 2014
Niue881 Posts
June 11 2014 00:39 GMT
#751
On June 11 2014 09:36 Bill Murray wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.

yeah im just going to go ahead and vote you for this post

if youre town (im unfamiliar with you) learn how to speak. this seems like muddled mafia talk. you also seem very nervous, and having to desperately rely on buddying / some weird sense of authority the first couple pages

##vote: roundabound

p.s. i like chairman saying he was going to vote the first person on 25 and actually doing so. mafia aren't lighthearted enough to troll (typically)

Let me know if you have any more qualifiers to add on.

~moc
Mocsta & IAmRobik hydra
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 11 2014 00:39 GMT
#752
On June 11 2014 09:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:27 yamato77 wrote:
at p. 30, three posts I want to comment on

On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


This case is not good. Sinani is not mafia for how he's played so far, and marv agreeing with Chrom about this read is suspicious. Do not like the sinani = mafia read at all.

On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?


This about sums up my thoughts on Robik. Not to be taken seriously.

On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.



That said, I don't like the case on him either, however I find this post to be a more reasonable and townie one than Chrom's post about sinani.

tl;dr Chrom and Marv bad, sinani and robik not good lynches, Chairman townish.

you're bad because you fail at basic reading comprehension.

go you.

Please explain what I didn't read correctly.
Writer@WriterYamato
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#753
On June 11 2014 06:16 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.

This is a reply to your logic that I'm trying to confuse people by using nicknames. Like what type of stupid ass shit is that. I'm not mafia, so your logic is terrible. Please learn how to draw actual conclusions and correct conclusions as opposed to just tunnelling on me cause you don't have anyone else to go on cause everyone is too big of a pussy to do anything this game.

what he said was "batsnacks you're an illogical prick i'm going to flail at"
what he really meant: "quit tunneling on me because ur my mafia buddy, i'm an easy target to bus, and if you don't i might OMGUS you, because i'm better than you", or something like that

FoS: Batsnacks
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#754
On June 11 2014 09:30 roundabound wrote:
Yamato has to be scum; or a completely changed man

~moc


What about him makes him auto Wolf here?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#755
On June 11 2014 07:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty well the thread is already too long so I just skipped it, I assume its mostly early game spam. I'll start reading from this point on.


scumpile

On June 11 2014 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Yeah there is no way I'm keeping up with this game.

I'll rely on other stuff. See you later I'm dota.

scumpile

On June 11 2014 08:03 Koshi wrote:
Town, or not lynchable till D3 for myself:
ObiWanShinobi:
Looks fine for now. Till I found everybody town he is town. + fast vote (not quoted). + optimism about fast vote (not quoted).
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 05:50 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
batsnacks is the confirmed town hero for finding palmar so early.

im just gonna sheep him forever.


On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.


On June 11 2014 05:52 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:50 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:48 Chromatically wrote:
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg

Try English.
And Logic.

But, like, seriously, like, what does this, like, even, like, mean?.....Like


roundabout, posting from what appears to be one of the moons of jupiter. very interesting.

hows the weather up there?


On June 11 2014 05:54 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:53 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
fuck i got town again.


Gonna have to CC you hear I also rolled town.


hi im poofter and i cannot english someone help




Chairman Ray:
Not an awkward entrance. I am cool with CR. Also a case that looks coming from town .
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 11 2014 05:52 Chairman Ray wrote:
Not everyone who townclaimed is town. I see them posting in my mafia QT. Stop lying guys.

On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.




TehPoofter:
Town for being around joyfully. This post is unlikely comming from scumPoofter. First it is totally random, secondly he promises to spam:
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:03 Tehpoofter wrote:
Speaking of Wolves and Villages. This Game Recently got to 28000 Posts over on 2p2 we can easily beat that number. We just need to channel are inner spamming, Think Holyflare/Steveling but with ADHD and no sleep schedule. Thats my goal this game.



roundabound:
Not on the lynchtable because is progressing the game. Could be more friendly while doing so though. I do not agree with some of the points he makes and I saw him completely missinterpret a post. But I do'n't think he is scum purposely shitting up the thread so he is town for now.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


On June 11 2014 05:53 roundabound wrote:
This is a really weird reaction from Palmar.

If he claims to want to be mafia and rolls town, I think the reaction would be "fuck, I rolled town this sucks", not "fuck I got my role". Obviously he can't just say "SWEET, I GOT MAFIA," but I feel like he'd express more disappointment about rolling town after the first post.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:41 Palmar wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:30 batsnacks wrote:
I didn't get my role yet.

Scumclaim. I know I'm mafia because I requested it and I also know I haven't received my role, so I can only assume that mafia gets roles sent last.

Nailed you, bitch.


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 05:45 Palmar wrote:
Fuck I got my role. I don't even know what it does. brb.



On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote





awkward corner aka might lynch will watch:
Chromatically:
I don't like how he entered the thread. I don't like how he pushing sinani so hard. I don't like it because I don't see it. I can see the point he makes about entering the game with a pointless question trying to blend in. But I don't like how Chrom is blowing these questions up trying to twist it into mafia mindset. Did sinani enter the thread with a question? yes. Did it show mafia mindset. No. The question he asked JAT wasn't what Chrom is making it out to be. It was a pretty legit question. Somebody votes for Robik --> Robik replies --> Somebody says Robik is overdefensive --> sinani doesn't agree that Robik was overdefensive. I have now read Sinani his filter three times. I am puzzled by his filter. I do not see how Chrom can have such a strong scumread on Sinani that he is asking everybody to sheep him.

tldr: Awkward entrance + Too strong scumread.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 05:48 Chromatically wrote:
first two people posting claim scum = scum always post first

therefore the first six people to post are scum

gg

On June 11 2014 05:50 Chromatically wrote:
Oh yeah I'm also town, in case anyone was wondering.

Now we just need the rest of the game to claim and we should be good.

On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



TicaTica:
Entrance to the thread with a soft defense, a one-liner that looks extremely hard like an attempt to get towncred from those who he defends. the intention behind the entire post screams: Hi guys, I am town because I am helping. The buddying with marv makes me uncomfortable. Rest of filter is filler.
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 11 2014 06:49 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

Nisani und sinani be known lurkers irregardless of randed roll.


On June 11 2014 06:54 TicaTica wrote:
Marvelocity potential is villagery. Would be benefit if hydra heads were both to talk. Plammer is inherent wolfy.


On June 11 2014 07:06 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.

well i'd expect a mafia-sinani not to bother. that's like a teensy lean though.

Am surprised your not pushing this thought more. -villagry points to mar velocity.



##vote: TicaTica

townpile

On June 11 2014 09:08 roundabound wrote:
Caught up.

To add to the current discussion: I have nothing new to raise.

~moc


meeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#756
On June 11 2014 09:39 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:29 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 09:27 yamato77 wrote:
at p. 30, three posts I want to comment on

On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206


This case is not good. Sinani is not mafia for how he's played so far, and marv agreeing with Chrom about this read is suspicious. Do not like the sinani = mafia read at all.

On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?


This about sums up my thoughts on Robik. Not to be taken seriously.

On June 11 2014 06:43 Chairman Ray wrote:
First scumread for me: roundabound

On June 11 2014 06:03 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:56 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On June 11 2014 05:49 yamato77 wrote:
There's a nonzero chance that both bat and palmy are wolves


another good point.

god im so confused.

this game is really hard.

can everyone see what im saying? im saying that im really confused because this game is confusing.

shit i hope nobody notices me omg.

I wanna bait this post so badly and see who is the first to call out obiwan for this shitty shit shitterson of a post because it's so easy to hammer him on the lack of anything logical or tangible here. The post is too scummy to be written by scum


You should have waited to see if anyone would bite you literally waited 5 minutes. Rolling mafia as a hydra must suck, especially since Robik doesn't wolf very well.

##Vote: Roundaboud

I'm impatient Banksy. Plus, I don't know how to bait shit. You know how I play...I just spout whatever the hell comes to my head at the moment. Plus, I think that baiting is kinda silly in general. It's too tough to do properly, and unless people read the post the same way you do, you end up with a shitton of people just thinking that you're scum defending a scum buddy instead of reading you for making a good play.


The self-aware weak player. If you are so knowledgeable that you spout what just comes to your head, why don't you just not do it this game instead of analyzing your own weaknesses? A town player will usually try to not exhibit weaknesses that they are completely aware of, and if they do make a mistake, they will try to justify it post-mistake. This feels like someone trying to create a buffer for their future posts so others will read less into scummy play.

On June 11 2014 06:08 roundabound wrote:
Banks, I don't like that you haven't cleared me yet. I'm the easiest read of all fucking time.


I hear this a lot of mafia players when I play live mafia. One of the main benchmarks of skill in mafia is other players not being able to trust if you are town or mafia. It becomes really obvious whether or not a newer player is town or scum, but not the better players. This is another self-aware weak player card that I feel would rarely be played by a town player.

On June 11 2014 06:10 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:07 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:01 Holyflare wrote:
Sign your posts bro, also wont be playing till Thursday, cya!


This post is Howling like a boss.

Why?

Also roundabound it makes me sad that you only reply to poofter and not me . What do you think of the people pushing you?

The only person pushing me is Banks. I've only seen him lurk as mafia on TL and I've seen him be active as town. If posting volume drops or if logic fails or if he doesn't clear me at some point, he might be mafia, otherwise, he's town.


Again, he's putting the onus on others to clear him as town. He also prematurely dropped the read on banks that banks is active as town and not so much as mafia. This is something you keep in your mind and say AFTER bank shows that he's active or lurking. Saying this prematurely is an indication that round never had the intention to read into banks.



That said, I don't like the case on him either, however I find this post to be a more reasonable and townie one than Chrom's post about sinani.

tl;dr Chrom and Marv bad, sinani and robik not good lynches, Chairman townish.

you're bad because you fail at basic reading comprehension.

go you.

Please explain what I didn't read correctly.

the only point i agreed on with sinani was jat's point about the qualifiers with his read on jat

i didn't say literally anything about anything with regards to Chrome's points on sinani
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
June 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#757
On June 11 2014 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
no, he can just be terrible.

don't need you to call me terrible all game, thanks.

you can just stop playing if that's how you're going to be
Writer@WriterYamato
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 11 2014 00:42 GMT
#758
On June 11 2014 09:40 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.

This is a reply to your logic that I'm trying to confuse people by using nicknames. Like what type of stupid ass shit is that. I'm not mafia, so your logic is terrible. Please learn how to draw actual conclusions and correct conclusions as opposed to just tunnelling on me cause you don't have anyone else to go on cause everyone is too big of a pussy to do anything this game.

what he said was "batsnacks you're an illogical prick i'm going to flail at"
what he really meant: "quit tunneling on me because ur my mafia buddy, i'm an easy target to bus, and if you don't i might OMGUS you, because i'm better than you", or something like that

FoS: Batsnacks


This made me laugh. Don't agree with it but I laughed.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
June 11 2014 00:42 GMT
#759
mocsta/roundabound, i don't need to qualify myself to you, only the town to lynch you. i feel like your/your hydra initial posting was frantic. it's a gut thing. sorry that isn't much logic to it, other than some association, buddying
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 11 2014 00:42 GMT
#760
On June 11 2014 09:41 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
no, he can just be terrible.

don't need you to call me terrible all game, thanks.

you can just stop playing if that's how you're going to be

if you call me bad because you're too shit to read, i will call you terrible

if you don't want me to call you terrible, don't be terrible.

i'm fair like that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings163
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 22m
OSC
11h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 22m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.