• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:19
CEST 18:19
KST 01:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10302 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 307

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 28 2014 00:00 GMT
#6121
what does soft medic mean?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 28 2014 00:03 GMT
#6122
You pretty much revealed you were medic by the way you reacted to bunnies joke claim.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 28 2014 00:07 GMT
#6123
yay im cool
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
June 28 2014 00:08 GMT
#6124
Yeah at that point I was feeling like I couldn't have an impact on the game no matter what I did. Though I had 2 good scum reads, I didnt have a clue who scum would target. So I knew the risks but if my death outed someone it would be worth it. Didnt work out that way though
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 28 2014 02:00 GMT
#6125
get owned town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
June 28 2014 02:06 GMT
#6126
someone give me a summary. im curious how my terrible scumteam won.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 28 2014 02:10 GMT
#6127
Town stopped playing and insisted on doing stupid things and scum coasted almost the entire game.

I almost got Holyflare lynched though. I was so fucking close, and I knew there was a problem with the way round was interacting with me during the ritoky lynch.

I'm kinda shocked nb wasn't scum though. I swear there was no arguing with her at any point and most of the points she made were mediocre.
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
June 28 2014 02:15 GMT
#6128
Also I'm really glad we lynched ketomai instead of lynching into Holyflare/nb/round like I wanted to.

That was good.
Spectaticle
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 28 2014 05:23 GMT
#6129
Bat is chicken of the cave.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 28 2014 07:17 GMT
#6130
I read about one page and would have lynched Mocsta on D1. TicaTica should have done that aswell when Mocsta said his hydra partner is different alignment than TicaTica is and the voted for someone else.
table for two on a tv tray
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 28 2014 07:48 GMT
#6131
National FBLA conference started today, I couldn't make it to deadline due to travel/festivities and I deeply apologize.

Amino pretty much has everything covered, but I'd like to make a note about the flavor. None of mine was original, but rather lifted in chunks from the Episode 3 novel by Matthew Stover. I'd recommend a download or purchase to anyone who has a few hours of spare reading time and enjoyed the longer flavor posts! It's a very psychological and pessimistic novel, and I personally think that if the film script had been based on the novel rather than the existing copy, the movie would have probably rivalled A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back in story-wise quality.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 28 2014 08:28 GMT
#6132
Yikes, a lot of frustration in this game.

Scum earnt this win, but did not play remarkably in my opinion; just did what was required to unsettle the town.

I feel sorry for town, a lot of ppl just didnt care enough to play the game and contribute.
If a townies first priority is to establish innocence, only a single handful achieved that goal.

Unfortunately one of those was a key blue role that kept getting JK'd

P.S.
Rayn is all talk !
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 28 2014 08:31 GMT
#6133
OHHh yeah and I forgot.

BillMurray was very entertaining this game.

On June 11 2014 11:53 Bill Murray wrote:
I'm finding the difference in scum-lord and scum-lawyer from the same player-slot hilarious and amusing

scum-lawyer wants to hold me liable while scum-lord is flailing

TicaTica
Profile Joined June 2014
Costa Rica194 Posts
June 28 2014 08:36 GMT
#6134
On June 28 2014 16:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read about one page and would have lynched Mocsta on D1. TicaTica should have done that aswell when Mocsta said his hydra partner is different alignment than TicaTica is and the voted for someone else.

My problem was I had Moc as scum but Robik as townish. Then I got busy and had less time to follow up on it.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 28 2014 08:44 GMT
#6135
On June 28 2014 17:36 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 16:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I read about one page and would have lynched Mocsta on D1. TicaTica should have done that aswell when Mocsta said his hydra partner is different alignment than TicaTica is and the voted for someone else.

My problem was I had Moc as scum but Robik as townish. Then I got busy and had less time to follow up on it.

This is funny cause some people had moc and scum and me as town, whereas others had me as scum and moc as town. and then people kept flip flopping those reads a bit, but always one scum and one town out of us lol
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-28 10:03:33
June 28 2014 10:00 GMT
#6136
On June 28 2014 17:36 TicaTica wrote:
My problem was I had Moc as scum but Robik as townish.

ME too.

EDIT: But tbh mafia does not slip in all of their posts, ever. It's kinda the situation where half of someone's posts look good and the other half looks bad. They are probably mafia then.

Also also do you happen to be a smurf? In case you are not geript i applaude you for your question to Mocsta. So good! So good!
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 28 2014 10:37 GMT
#6137
On June 11 2014 09:18 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 09:17 TicaTica wrote:
On June 11 2014 09:08 roundabound wrote:
Caught up.

To add to the current discussion: I have nothing new to raise.

~moc


What be your read on Robik?

If he wasnt my hydra I would say town.

Considering he is my hydra, I would say the opposite of TicaTica.

~moc

Whats scummy about this?

It can infer Robik is both town or scum.

Yes, its not helpful; but plenty of times town write smart arse responses like this.
The point was to call TicaTica scum, and Rayn, you are creating mountains from minutiae.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 28 2014 13:26 GMT
#6138
Of course it does not make you scum but that made ME think you are scum.
It's hard to explain why, it doesn't sound like a town!Mocsta'ish response to me.
table for two on a tv tray
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 28 2014 16:20 GMT
#6139
I called out chrom. I get a cookie.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
June 28 2014 16:50 GMT
#6140
Thx Amiko for being bester cohost than I ever was. Thanks Senty for hosting, nice setup, heart the starwars. Thanks players for only needing 1 replacement, good job even the person who got modkilled for not voting that was actually kind of funny in retrospect but meh, happens. Activity was obv good, maybe too good, I was waking up to 200+ posts unread so skimming through to look for BM and such (which there was none of that I could see or heard about, ty ty for that as well) was super taxing and shame on you for making me do my job as a cohost.

Vote count bitches unite!

Sorry for the weird flavor, I heard you like ewoks so I put some stormtroopers in your story.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 305 306 307 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
Replay Cast
6h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.