• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9658 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 305

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#6081
I dont mind players thatcontribute nothing but when you go out of your way like ritoky to help the mafia that is a problem.
I come in for the scraps
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#6082
Ritoky almost handed town the game if he came out with the correct reads.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:35 GMT
#6083
On June 28 2014 06:10 Chromatically wrote:
Slam, I'm sorry if I insulted you or anything this game. I trying to push you for whatever I could because I had to push a lynch on you. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

77 minutes at dmv make you see the world different

"now serving
F ZERO FIVE EIGHT

At window number FOUR!"

**looks at stub**

B058

Ok...

"Now serving
A ZERO TWO TWO

at window number TWO!"

WHY

See when I have had lunch and brought my blood sugar up and blood pressure down I will say that it is a legitimate scum tactic to be insulting in general; BH even advised me once to tell a player to give his grandmother cunnilingus (in not quite so proper terms)

Oh hey

So yeah mafia =/= lasting pissitude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 21:36 GMT
#6084
I had suspicions about you two the whole game, since the way you played day one, but I went with the easier option of slam. I guess that's something I need to work on in the future. Sometimes the easiest target is just a townie who is much more worried about town winning the game than defending himself well. Additionally, I think I let Chromatically off too easy after way he answered why he tracked Rainbows and I should have just switched the vote over. At about an hour before lynch today, I saw 27's post and was about to just say fuck it and switch but I think I had just given up mentally. Whatever. We still would have had to lynch right for a few days. Well played scumteam.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 21:36 GMT
#6085
Oh yeah, and I want to apologize to slam personally. Sorry buddy. It was no fault in your playstyle at all, I just was looking at it wrong in my head.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 27 2014 21:39 GMT
#6086
On June 28 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:13 strongandbig wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Chill slam. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Town would never have lynched all 4 of them at this point.
The haru lynch was awful, there were too many townies that just flat out refused to play the game and on top of all this we have ritoky handing mafia the game. There wasn't a chance for town to recover from all this.

Ritoly didn't hand mafia the game there were townies who figured out that he was town

Anyone who didnt wasn't trying

And if you're talking about "refusing to play the game" it's the fault of the spammers who make the game way too difficult to keep up with

And you really think this justifies sandros/MIFs play? Or gumshoes? Seriously dude, if the spam is too much for you don't join the game. Join minis or games with post restrictions.

Not sandro's

But spamming and then callin people who can't keep up "lurkers" and lynching them hurt town this game and I want people to see that
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 27 2014 21:42 GMT
#6087
On June 28 2014 06:39 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:13 strongandbig wrote:
On June 28 2014 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Chill slam. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Town would never have lynched all 4 of them at this point.
The haru lynch was awful, there were too many townies that just flat out refused to play the game and on top of all this we have ritoky handing mafia the game. There wasn't a chance for town to recover from all this.

Ritoly didn't hand mafia the game there were townies who figured out that he was town

Anyone who didnt wasn't trying

And if you're talking about "refusing to play the game" it's the fault of the spammers who make the game way too difficult to keep up with

And you really think this justifies sandros/MIFs play? Or gumshoes? Seriously dude, if the spam is too much for you don't join the game. Join minis or games with post restrictions.

Not sandro's

But spamming and then callin people who can't keep up "lurkers" and lynching them hurt town this game and I want people to see that

So what do you propose? Never touch lurkers? Just let them do their thing until it is lylo? If you can't keep up don't play the game and don't complain if you get lynched for not playing.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 21:49 GMT
#6088
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.
I had a good night of sleep.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 21:50 GMT
#6089
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.


lol
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:51 GMT
#6090
Oh

I am only ever distempered in the context of a game.

I was heavily suspicious of HF and yet I am cohosting a game with him XD

Sort of anywAy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
June 27 2014 21:53 GMT
#6091
Do not give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side. :3
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
June 27 2014 21:55 GMT
#6092
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.

I will apologize to you if you stop scumreading me every game when we are both town. ^_^
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 27 2014 21:56 GMT
#6093
On June 28 2014 06:53 Amiko wrote:
Do not give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side. :3

See? And I profess to play Peach, the prissy pink Jedi
However she does float much like Sidious in Battlefront
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:07 GMT
#6094
On June 28 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I got so much shit for my Chrom read. So much shit.

Fuck you all. retards.

I will apologize to you if you stop scumreading me every game when we are both town. ^_^

No. You can go to hell.

I make some fucking reads. they aren't perfect obviously but at least 4 of you go: "omg Koshi his reads are such bullshit, really what a pile of garbage"

WHILE I AM ON FUCKING SCUM. LIKE. THE CASE WAS 100% LEGIT. I MAKE A FUCKING META CASE AND ALL ON CHROM IN MY FIRST 2 POSTS.


Then somewhat later:

I say that HF faked the RB and that MZ got RB because he wanted to shoot Kush.


YOU CALL ME FUCKING SCUM FOR NOT VOTING HF.


I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:07 GMT
#6095
I know my townreads were fucking shit after all. But still. Fuck it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 22:20:36
June 27 2014 22:09 GMT
#6096
It can't be helped I liked CR, buddying good tactic. CR really good player overall. If he isn't playing shitty on purpose. Lovely.
Robik meh, he is good D1 it seems. He was also more a shouldn't lynch guy than a townread guy I think. But still.
I had a good night of sleep.
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 27 2014 22:20 GMT
#6097
relax
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 27 2014 22:21 GMT
#6098
Who were the people scumreading CR? That was nice.

Dnu. I love the guy too much or something.
I had a good night of sleep.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
June 27 2014 22:25 GMT
#6099
I was scumreading CR. That dude was scummy as fuck
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 27 2014 22:27 GMT
#6100
On June 28 2014 06:13 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Chill slam. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Town would never have lynched all 4 of them at this point.
The haru lynch was awful, there were too many townies that just flat out refused to play the game and on top of all this we have ritoky handing mafia the game. There wasn't a chance for town to recover from all this.

Ritoly didn't hand mafia the game there were townies who figured out that he was town

Anyone who didnt wasn't trying

And if you're talking about "refusing to play the game" it's the fault of the spammers who make the game way too difficult to keep up with



Posting 2-3 times a day or less than that isn't playing the game. "Spammers" are the ones paying attention. The people who got mod killed were all VT. They threw the game along with Ritoky. Ritoky claiming when he did was abysmal it brought the lynch of mafia and onto himself and another town on a "hunch" was so frustrating to see in graveyard especially after playing hard both days.

Sorry Ketomai for tunneling you so hard. I'm shocked JaT wasn't a role I was trying to call him scummy cause he felt like a role to me so much.

Slam I caught your Veteran soft I got the town read on you right!

GG everyone though Robik/round and chrom I think played the best for wolves. HF just bussed hard day 1/2 I think the janitor kush did was a mistake cause HF could have ridden that for days.
Prev 1 303 304 305 306 307 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.