• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:17
CEST 13:17
KST 20:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8828 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:43 GMT
#549
On June 11 2014 06:31 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:27 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

Sinani asked batsnacks what batsnacks has done all game. He wasn't able to answer the question and he disappeared.

Batsnacks says that he's voting me because he hates hydras. He then goes on to soft push on me by saying shit like "this post isn't about this game so it doesn't mean anything" trying to justify his stupid vote


I responded. sinani didn't. I really hit the jackpot when I voted you. I could not have hoped for a better reaction.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Which one?


Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest



Jackpot because you think you caught mafia off his answer for sure? Like what about his answer made it a jackpot?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:44 GMT
#551
On June 11 2014 06:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer


Is this where we claim?

+ Show Spoiler +
I am helium earwax, now you don't have to worry about me for the rest of the game! cya thursday


2nd Cya thursday lurking in the thread is wolfy HF.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:46 GMT
#554
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Cause I didn't know what it meant and it seemed to be designed to send a signal one way or another.... (I don't know a lot about Star Wars tbh so if it has something to do with the Lore it went over my head)
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:47 GMT
#557
On June 11 2014 06:39 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:37 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
[quote]

Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?

No. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna defend myself against bullshit and call people out for scummy ass behavior. I'm town. Voting on me is against your win condition if you're town. I felt like Banks might have had some sort of substance behind why he was thinking what he was thinking. Maybe he just wanted to put some early pressure to get a read off of me. But Batsnacks is a nobody and if a nobody is going to throw bullshit my way I'm going to make sure that everyone sees that it's bullshit.

You are making friends quickly I guess.

[ ] care
[x] don't care
[x] I WANT TO MOTHA FUCKIN WIN!



You care. and you do want to win. Check the correct boxes please.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:47 GMT
#559
On June 11 2014 06:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:39 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:37 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:29 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:26 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:24 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
[quote]

what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206

You think that sinani posting that is worse than batsnacks not being able to respond and disprove the fact that he's done jack shit? The lack of logic this game so far is baffling.

lol

are you serious?

My next post expands on this, but yeah I'm serious as shit. I think he sees a possible opportunity arising and he's hopping all over it.

You really think he thinks he can lynch you for what happened since the start of the game?

No. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna defend myself against bullshit and call people out for scummy ass behavior. I'm town. Voting on me is against your win condition if you're town. I felt like Banks might have had some sort of substance behind why he was thinking what he was thinking. Maybe he just wanted to put some early pressure to get a read off of me. But Batsnacks is a nobody and if a nobody is going to throw bullshit my way I'm going to make sure that everyone sees that it's bullshit.

You are making friends quickly I guess.

[ ] care
[x] don't care
[x] I WANT TO MOTHA FUCKIN WIN!

pls

undo the calamity that is your mammaries


Pls don't stop doing this marv.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 21:57 GMT
#570
On June 11 2014 06:52 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:39 Chromatically wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:33 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:22 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani is mafia for coming into the thread and asking a totally useless question to try to insert himself into the conversation.
On June 11 2014 06:15 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:14 batsnacks wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:13 roundabound wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:09 batsnacks wrote:
He's using nicknames to confuse you = mafia tactic

Please stop dropping terrible logic. I called "killing123" by his real name the entirety of Foundations. I've called "Poofter" by his name every game that I've played with him. If you played video maf with us, you'd probably be prone to doing the same.


Again 0% of this post concerns this game... I'm reading it as a blank post.


what was your post then


Also this sounds like some sort of secret scum code so that pretty much seals the deal.
On June 11 2014 06:16 sinani206 wrote:
the deepest one in the nest


##Vote: sinani206



Yeah that post did look really really weird. The second one you quoted at least. Kinda wolfy unless its a villager breadcrumbing or something.

Speaking of breadcrumbs: + Show Spoiler +
I'm probably the seer

I was joking about the second post, I figured out what it meant. I was being serious about the first and third posts, thought.

Why do you think the second post is scummy?


Cause I didn't know what it meant and it seemed to be designed to send a signal one way or another.... (I don't know a lot about Star Wars tbh so if it has something to do with the Lore it went over my head)

Designed to send a signal... to who? I don't get how it's scummy.



Good point I was thinking there might be a traitor in the game but looks like there isn't so not really wolfy then. I don't get why he said it but traitor was the first thing that popped into my head.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:04 GMT
#580
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.


not sure I agree with the part about him scumhunting thing being an illusion he was trying to create. I do agree about how it looks like a post to get chrom off his ass.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:08 GMT
#583
I kinda like the way Robik is being aggressive and he clearly doesn't care at all even though I said the opposite earlier. I liked the way he responded to the pressure.

##unvote


On June 11 2014 06:59 TicaTica wrote:
The poofter be shows activity; chromatically over zealos. Both are feel ver villagry.

Koshi not try hard; is sad. Scum

vote Koshi



Koshi's tryhard filter is empty and its really weird that he came in just to make this post:

On June 11 2014 06:07 Koshi wrote:
↓↓↓Koshi tryhard filter starts here↓↓↓



Then bailed. Although if you open his filter it looks funny since there is nothing under it.

Koshi try harder

##Vote: Koshi
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:10 GMT
#585
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.


I like this question. Do you like marv's answer?
On June 11 2014 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:00 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:56 marvellosity wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.

and therefore your conclusion?

I think it's kinda scummy.

I tend to agree, "if he keeps this up i can see a chance of him being red" is like so many layers of qualifiers :p

on the other hand i'm pretty taken aback that sinani is posting volumously at all. that's a turn up for the books.

Well, is it alignment indicative though? I never played with him afaik.

well i'd expect a mafia-sinani not to bother. that's like a teensy lean though.

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:18 GMT
#589
On June 11 2014 07:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:04 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.

In this post sinani basically gives a null read on me. His reasoning can be used for almost 100 % of the players in this game.
I think he added the part with the "chance of being red" to create the illusion that his question towards me had something to do with scumhunting -> tries to get Chrom off his ass.


not sure I agree with the part about him scumhunting thing being an illusion he was trying to create. I do agree about how it looks like a post to get chrom off his ass.

Did you see him do anything with his "scumhunting"? Like pressure me further or even make sure I answer his question?


No I haven't yet. I just disagree that what he said was meant to give the illusion of scum hunting.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#594
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#595
On June 11 2014 07:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty well the thread is already too long so I just skipped it, I assume its mostly early game spam. I'll start reading from this point on.



Nothing to worry about VA just silly wolf hunting. You could probably read Koshi's try hard filter its short enough. Quoted Here for you.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:27 GMT
#596
On June 11 2014 07:23 Chromatically wrote:
Tica, let's talk. What's your read on sinani?


Can I talk too? What would you expect sinani to have said to make him villagery? Is it just that he doesn't seem concerned with JAT's answer to his question?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:29 GMT
#598
@Robik Whered you go bbygirl? What do you think about sinani?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:33 GMT
#602
On June 11 2014 07:29 TicaTica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
alrighty well the thread is already too long so I just skipped it, I assume its mostly early game spam. I'll start reading from this point on.


What colour is your light saber and who it be pointed towards.


Reading he is not.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:35 GMT
#604
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:42 GMT
#612
On June 11 2014 07:34 Chromatically wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:27 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:23 Chromatically wrote:
Tica, let's talk. What's your read on sinani?


Can I talk too? What would you expect sinani to have said to make him villagery? Is it just that he doesn't seem concerned with JAT's answer to his question?

It's that he posted a fair amount (more than usual, apparently), but hasn't done anything at all. The posts I pointed out earlier are just questions (easy for scum to do anyway) that don't help solve the game at all. They're filler to make him look interested in finding scum without actually accomplishing anything.

Then there's the mindset thing in addition to that, where he claims (or implies) that his question to JAT was meant to help him read JAT, but his read on JAT has nothing to do with the question and he doesn't pressure JAT to answer it anyway.

And there are these reads that say nothing:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:46 sinani206 wrote:
Might as well say that having seen more of Rounds posting, I'm not as convinced as the rest of you seem to be that he's mafia yet. I think I'm going to need more evidence. It is rather early, and he already has enough pressure votes on him.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 06:50 sinani206 wrote:
On June 11 2014 06:46 Chromatically wrote:
Sinani what do you think of JAT?


Mostly one-liners and wishy washy, I don't really have time right now to quote because I have a meeting at 2:50 but if he keeps this kind of useless posting up I can see a chance of him being red.



As town, I would expect him to show an interest in finding scum by asking questions that actually do things, rather than simply "trying to get involved" (scum mindset, wants to look active).


I like your point about the JAT read. I can see where he seems apathetic about getting an answer.

##unvote

##Vote: Sinani206


Koshi not around to pressure I totes haven't forgotten try hard plz if village
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:44 GMT
#614
On June 11 2014 07:35 kushm4sta wrote:
wut page dis game start


Page 22 Here
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:46 GMT
#617
On June 11 2014 07:38 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2014 07:35 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:33 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:24 Tehpoofter wrote:
On June 11 2014 07:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Sup bitches.

Batsnacks I just love what you've done with this thread so far. The roundabound thing made me hard, I'm ready to go balls deep.

Also speaking of balls deep, I'm glad to see ritoky is town again.


Hello MZ. Do you agree with bat that roundabout is wolfy? (I'm assuming so because he got you to hard status)

Do you like Chrom and his push?

Also not going to agree on ritoky yet I don't know his alignment this game.

Absolutely agree with bat, roundabound's response was incredibly scummy.

I just reread Chris's filter and I don't see anything that nearly resembles a serious push so idk what to say.

Did you play cell? That's what I was talking about with ritoky. It was a joke.


Yeah I was in cell I was the one that made the slam dunk case on WolfPalmer. And Chrom is pushing on sinani atm.

I disagree roundabound's response knowing that its "IamRobik" talking there makes him seem not as wolfy.

So you're giving robik/roundabound a pass because of his meta? Just so I'm clear.



I don't think it was wolfy the way he reacted. Pass is a strong word but he doesn't have my vote for the time being. It is based on lots of meta/games with him yes so we're clear. Do you think my reading him off meta is good? great? bad?
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
June 10 2014 22:48 GMT
#618
On June 11 2014 07:42 Palmar wrote:
Yeah there is no way I'm keeping up with this game.

I'll rely on other stuff. See you later I'm dota.


Don't be lazy Palmer your day 1 is suppose to be your best. Laziness is a bullshit play. I hear tails of your heroic day 1 efforts but have honestly never seen it with my own 2 eyez.

(If wolf enjoy your game, and know that you're just confirming geripts Dota read)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko246
Codebar 14
LamboSC2 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25666
Calm 5288
Rain 2446
Bisu 1050
Hyuk 712
FanTaSy 703
Jaedong 435
Horang2 348
Soma 309
BeSt 253
[ Show more ]
Zeus 221
Stork 219
Rush 200
Larva 180
Mini 150
Light 125
Mong 113
Mind 85
Snow 84
Pusan 80
ZerO 67
910 59
Barracks 46
ToSsGirL 43
Hyun 37
Killer 34
Shinee 34
Free 33
NaDa 30
Sexy 27
sorry 20
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 13
Sea.KH 13
sSak 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5775
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1210
byalli1015
shoxiejesuss614
fl0m28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1751
B2W.Neo427
dupreeh360
crisheroes241
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2156
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.