• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 26 2014 19:11 GMT
#5955
On June 27 2014 04:06 Chairman Ray wrote:
I think SnB is mafia too, but do we have a strong case for him? We got a lot of soft reads because he's been playing pretty scummy all game, but this is not something I really want to lose to on lylo.


Well, I have to go out of town in about thirty minutes, So when I get back, I''ll have a case. It'll be in like 6 hours or so.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 15:38 GMT
#5973
Is it wrong for me to vote my suspicions when I think that Chrom and Slam shouldnt be voted on today?!

who are you to dictate who I vote on?

I don't like how everyone is "Oh it has to be one of Chrom and Slam"

Why ccan't it be sinani? And he just had a SUPER lucky guess?

And I never not called you town HF. Ive just said it is suspicious that you are still alive, especially since you have been playing super town.

If I'm wrong on SNB Im wrong, but I rather not be the vote on the town that causes this town the game. No thanks. My vote is staying where it is. And if you vote me off because of it, so be it. Idgaf.

Also, Slam, I've been to the London bridge SO AWESOME!


I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 15:56 GMT
#5976
On June 28 2014 00:45 Chromatically wrote:
Can people at least consider my play this game compared to Slam's? We've been talking about claim stuff but no one's even looked at my play and thought about whether it's townie or not. Slam has played like scum. I have played like town. It's as simple as that.


I think you are town. Hence why my vote is not on you.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:22 GMT
#5978
On June 28 2014 01:19 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 00:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:45 Chromatically wrote:
Can people at least consider my play this game compared to Slam's? We've been talking about claim stuff but no one's even looked at my play and thought about whether it's townie or not. Slam has played like scum. I have played like town. It's as simple as that.


I think you are town. Hence why my vote is not on you.


can you consolidate because i had a pretty strong townread on you until today


Consolidate what?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:32 GMT
#5980
On June 28 2014 01:28 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:22 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 01:19 sinani206 wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 00:45 Chromatically wrote:
Can people at least consider my play this game compared to Slam's? We've been talking about claim stuff but no one's even looked at my play and thought about whether it's townie or not. Slam has played like scum. I have played like town. It's as simple as that.


I think you are town. Hence why my vote is not on you.


can you consolidate because i had a pretty strong townread on you until today


Consolidate what?


you're the only person voting for snb
switch to at least slam, preferably chrom


Did you not see my post early?

I rather not vote a person i think is town. Plus I have 4ish hours until deadline.

If someone gives me an actual good case on why Chrom is mafia or Slam is mafia, then maybe I'll switch my vote.

Until then, my vote stays on who I think is mafia.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:45 GMT
#5983
I love having power. Power is good.
I would never do this as mafia, people, so stop calling me mafia.

Im uncertain who is town and who is mafia. The only thing I am sure on is that SNB is mafia. Dont ask me how, it just seems logical.

But fine, whatever. We have 4 hours.

I think Chrom is more town than Slam.

I think TOWN are fucking idiots and putting the two wagons on Slam and Chrom is the most idiotic thing you could ever fucking do.

That being said, since you are all idiots, I'll vote Slam.

Slam please convince everyone I am right. Thanks.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:53 GMT
#5985
My thing is, Sinani, you also thought SNB was a good lynch, why did you change?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 16:55 GMT
#5986
Also, no one brought this up, but why did batsnacks die over one of the other roles, such as Sinani, Chrom, and Slam?

MAkes no sense.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:01 GMT
#5988
On June 28 2014 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
because he was on all the mafia? just look at his filter. before he died he was after you and holyflare. also eliminating more blues would just reveal that chrom was the mafia.


Well he was wrong on me.

And I definitely wouldnt kill batsnacks there.
I fosed him basically the entire game.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#5991
On June 28 2014 02:11 sinani206 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:52 Amiko wrote:
Vote Count - Day 6:


Chromatically (4): VayneAuthority, Alakaslam, roundabound, strongandbig
Alakaslam (5): Chromatically, Chairman Ray, sinani206, Holyflare, 27ninjabunnies
strongandbig (0): 27ninjabunnies, sinani206

Not voting (0): No one.



Currently Alakaslam is set to be lynched with 5 votes! Day will end in [countdown]June 27 2014 16:00 EDT[/coauntdown]

Remember: Voting is mandatory and has to be done in this thread:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/451311-tl-order-lxvi-thread-for-doing-of-the-voting
If there is a tie, the first person to reach that number of votes is lynched.

Please contact the mods if the vote count is incorrect. Thank you!


I hope you guys understand that if there is a single mafia out of the five currently voting for slam the vote can be changed up until EoD. If you are town and still on chrom, switch please.


I was going to bring that up. There could easily be last minute switches.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:48 GMT
#5994
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I don't think I'll be around for deadline so you really need to consolidate right now.


do you not see my vote on Slam?

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 17:48 GMT
#5995
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 18:21 GMT
#5998
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies. [/QUOTE]

we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom[/QUOTE]
frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch[/QUOTE

Well there are only 8 blue roles.

So which out of you Chrom and Sinani are mafia then?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 18:22 GMT
#5999
On June 28 2014 03:21 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:48 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
I already brought it up which is why you look so sketchy bunnies.


we are talking about possible mafia switches from slam to Chrom

frankly I agreed with you all along that we could both be town.

I just proved that "Mafia" don't give half a shit which of us is lynched you watch


Well there are only 8 blue roles.

So which out of you Chrom and Sinani are mafia then?


Fixed
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:09 GMT
#6001
So we have one hour, and I love how no one is talking.

Makes me think this lynch is DEFINITELY not the way to go.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:13 GMT
#6003
On June 28 2014 04:10 VayneAuthority wrote:
well you have me and roundabout on one side who have been trying to help town and then the rest on other side, do the math. its a relief that this game will finally be over though


I think you are mafia. Soooo. Doesnt matter.


But I really dont like the inactivity so close to the end of the day.

I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:22 GMT
#6005
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.


But how are you so sure??

*cries*
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#6007
On June 28 2014 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:17 Chromatically wrote:
I'm here, but there's nothing to say. We're lynching the right person.

You are scum or will look like a fool to the nobody who actually reads the game in the future


Sorry slam. I think you are town, but cant get anyone to go on SNB.

Im horrible at making cases.
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:30 GMT
#6010
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
27ninjabunnies
Profile Joined April 2014
United States2486 Posts
June 27 2014 19:52 GMT
#6013
On June 28 2014 04:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 04:30 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On June 28 2014 04:26 Alakaslam wrote:
SNB then whatever

I think he is town though, and chrom is null.

Roundabound check this out- just wow, right?


I dont think chrom is mafia either tho.

Who are mafia from your pov?


One of them has to be mafia wtf?? You also think 2 ppl on chrom are mafia but you're worried....


Eh.

I refuse your logic.

You see where my vote is. Doesn't matter
I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.~Hugh Mackay
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 602
UpATreeSC 116
ProTech115
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32291
Calm 3419
Shuttle 1122
actioN 206
firebathero 165
Hyuk 117
Barracks 116
Dewaltoss 92
Liquid`Ret 77
soO 27
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Hyun 25
Free 23
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 13
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1283
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1301
Beastyqt751
ceh9448
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck297
byalli192
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr86
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Replay Cast
4h 54m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.