• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8023 users

TL 'Order' LXVI Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 308 Next
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:16 GMT
#2521
On June 14 2014 21:27 yamato77 wrote:
the case on Haru isn't as good, I'll admit, but I still think Haru is likely mafia


helping your scumbuddy wagon now? Quite bold of you 3 to show up now, are you guys feeling threatened?
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:16 GMT
#2522
Also that "ill sac myself then lynch rainbows" is scummy to hell. if he is town he doesnt know im my alignment, and no town would put all eggs in basket at the risk of two mislynches. Getting yourself lynched is stupid to prove something in this situation.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:18 GMT
#2523
On June 14 2014 22:16 Rainbows wrote:
Also that "ill sac myself then lynch rainbows" is scummy to hell. if he is town he doesnt know im my alignment, and no town would put all eggs in basket at the risk of two mislynches. Getting yourself lynched is stupid to prove something in this situation.


The only thing I need to prove right now is that you're the scum we have been looking for. So you're saying, you know I'm town but you're pushing me? :O

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#2524
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:19 GMT
#2525
No im saying if you were town you wouldnt self sac you baffoon.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:23 GMT
#2526
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:23 GMT
#2527
EBWOP
Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, don't post it here.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:25 GMT
#2528
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:28 GMT
#2529
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


you certainly don't sound like someone who is trying to deduce if you're lynching the wrong guy. Wait, you're doubting yourself now?

How do your posts reek of TMI? read the bolded parts again out loud.

Well, I know I'm lynching you.

Of course you don't know if I'm mafia, since you already know everyone is town except your scum buddies.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 14 2014 13:30 GMT
#2530
On June 14 2014 21:27 yamato77 wrote:
the case on Haru isn't as good, I'll admit, but I still think Haru is likely mafia


So you blindly said it was good because other ppl did?
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:32 GMT
#2531
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


And sorry if I sound rude now, I get pretty mad when people present cases that are completely disproved and still push with the cases.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:33 GMT
#2532
On June 14 2014 22:28 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


you certainly don't sound like someone who is trying to deduce if you're lynching the wrong guy. Wait, you're doubting yourself now?

How do your posts reek of TMI? read the bolded parts again out loud.

Well, I know I'm lynching you.

Of course you don't know if I'm mafia, since you already know everyone is town except your scum buddies.


Of course I doubt myself because IM FUCKING TOWN. If I were scum and you were town, I'd just relentlessly push the mislynch like I did in my newbie scumgame until he died. The only information I have is right in front of me. You seem scummy based on prior actions, therefore, you have a good chance to flip mafia, but it is never a 100% shot in this case. Your confidence brigade here is not appealing in the least, and it's scummy as shit that you can't even sit down to look at the other side of the coin.

Also at the bolded parts, you aren't even reading my post. . . they say 'If you are town, you wouldn't know my alignment, and wouldn't put all eggs in one basket like this'

These interactions
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:34 GMT
#2533
right, let me take a walk and calm down
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:35 GMT
#2534
On June 14 2014 22:32 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


And sorry if I sound rude now, I get pretty mad when people present cases that are completely disproved and still push with the cases.


The case isn't disproved lol. The way you acted day 1 stands on its own as scummy. It is impossible to disprove the ignoring of kotc case and the insecurity of your day 1 play. It happened, you can give reasons that you did those things, but they could just be fabrications.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
June 14 2014 13:36 GMT
#2535
Rainbows and haru look at other people and talk about them.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:40 GMT
#2536
Hey rainbows, I suggest we talk about this in fun ways so that we won't unwillingly start a flame war. Something like what sqrt did at the start of detention mafia. I know you're feeling pissed now, because I am too. Now, think of a handicap for your own posts.

So I'm going to talk in 3rd person from now on.

On June 14 2014 22:33 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:28 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


you certainly don't sound like someone who is trying to deduce if you're lynching the wrong guy. Wait, you're doubting yourself now?

How do your posts reek of TMI? read the bolded parts again out loud.

Well, I know I'm lynching you.

Of course you don't know if I'm mafia, since you already know everyone is town except your scum buddies.


Of course I doubt myself because IM FUCKING TOWN. If I were scum and you were town, I'd just relentlessly push the mislynch like I did in my newbie scumgame until he died. The only information I have is right in front of me. You seem scummy based on prior actions, therefore, you have a good chance to flip mafia, but it is never a 100% shot in this case. Your confidence brigade here is not appealing in the least, and it's scummy as shit that you can't even sit down to look at the other side of the coin.

Also at the bolded parts, you aren't even reading my post. . . they say 'If you are town, you wouldn't know my alignment, and wouldn't put all eggs in one basket like this'

These interactions


From Haru's perspective, there had been no 'second side of the coin'. He was so strongly tunnelled onto Rainbows as scum that, he ignored the possibility for rainbows to be town.

Haru probably understood his play was suboptimal. I mean, when he was playing in detention mafia, he was top 3 mafia candidate until Amiko checked him and turned out he was town.

It was only natural for town to lynch Rainbows after pushing onto Haru so strongly, causing a mislynch out of proportions.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:41 GMT
#2537
I was literally just going to ask for suggestions. I remember not liking exo for some reason, and keto i dont mind lynching but probably not today.

I dont like that exo made a case on chrom who i think is town
Rainbows
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany1217 Posts
June 14 2014 13:43 GMT
#2538
haru i laughed but it doesnt change the nature of a deception based game where peoplw make you giggle then shoot you in the face at night.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 14 2014 13:43 GMT
#2539
I kinda like all the case makers.
I had a good night of sleep.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
June 14 2014 13:46 GMT
#2540
On June 14 2014 22:35 Rainbows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2014 22:32 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:25 Rainbows wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:23 HaruRH wrote:
On June 14 2014 22:19 Rainbows wrote:
Haru, it will be impossible to lynch me this game. I'm town. You're probably mafia


so you're not sure if I'm mafia now?

Hey rainbows, or should I say scum|rainbows, one suggestion is to ask your buddies on scum QT/Skype/whatever to proofread your replies. They reek of TMI and scumminess. Until your scumbuddies have proofread it properly, then you post it here.


How do my posts reek of TMI? I do not know if you are mafia. You haben't flipped yet.

The rest of this reply is just shitposting, rude, and unnecessary. Im trying to parse out if im lynching the wrong guy and you are not convincing me.


And sorry if I sound rude now, I get pretty mad when people present cases that are completely disproved and still push with the cases.


The case isn't disproved lol. The way you acted day 1 stands on its own as scummy. It is impossible to disprove the ignoring of kotc case and the insecurity of your day 1 play. It happened, you can give reasons that you did those things, but they could just be fabrications.


Ah, the infamous line from marv. 'I don't have to believe you're having a law exam'. I don't think Haru can prove he was watching world cup with his friends, unless he took a video of him with his friends, drinking beer and laughing at Marcelo's own goal and his antics during the game, those are hard to prove indeed.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13988
Artosis 627
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4070
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe85
Other Games
summit1g7021
shahzam563
Day[9].tv492
C9.Mang0397
Maynarde88
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv492
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.